Metro Bike Share 3.1.1
|File size:||5.3 MB|
|Publish date:||February 03, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Maps & Navigation Apps|
About Metro Bike Share app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMetro Bike Share app is a free Android Maps & Navigation app, has been published by Bicycle Transit Systems on February 03, 2021.
Metro Bike Share 3.1.1 is latest version of Metro Bike Share app updated by CloudApks.com on February 04, 2021. On this page you can find Metro Bike Share apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Metro Bike Share app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Looking for e-bikes? Electric Metro Bikes are now Electric Pink on the station map. We’ve also added a Refer a Friend button in the account settings so you can quickly share Metro Bike Share with friends and family!
The DescriptionMetro Bike Share is now available in Downtown Los Angeles! With up to 1000 self-service bikes and up to 65 stations available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, Metro Bike Share offers convenient round-the-clock access to a fleet of bicycles for short trips and to get to transit on your schedule. Metro Bike Share is an additional public transportation option for Angelenos and visitors to get around Downtown Los Angeles.
Metro Bike Share is the fast, easy, and fun way to ride. Get a bike from any Metro Bike Share station, go for a ride, and give it back at any station. It’s easy—just like riding a bike!
With the Metro Bike Share app you can also:
• See real-time bike and dock availability
• Find the nearest station to your location
• Renew your pass or view your trip history
• Search for specific stations or places in the city
Ratings and Reviews
3.0 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (37)
4 ★ (3)
3 ★ (3)
2 ★ (3)
1 ★ (35)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: This is basically just a map of bike stations with bike availability indicator. It's not possible to rent a bike from app level or check/top up your account. Account is (mis)managed externally - registration is difficult and not even possible without tricks if you don't have a US address and a US credit card.
- 1 ★: The process for unlocking a bike is harder than it should be I'm not sure if it's because I have an Android, but the process required me to download another app not verified by play protect. Android users, beware
- 1 ★: Impossible to use. You get set into an endless loop of log in/log out without actully being able to check a bike out. No directions, useless FAQ.
- 5 ★: A great evnirmental public upgrade for American Enginuity for Los Angeles county civic leadership 2021 light rail station s and subway and buss lines options to plan a great morning noon or night trip! p.s. create more power strip bike rack charging for 24 hour service and power meter gage for handlebars
- 1 ★: The worst app ever. So complicated. Shells out to a website with bad mobile device navigation. Just wasted almost 1 hour and got nowhere. Get a proper developer to make an app!
- 1 ★: I created an account and added a credit card, but cant sign-in through the app, which means i can't unlock a bike. What is the purpose of this?? the map works excellent, but otherwise it is useless.
- 1 ★: If i could give this app zero stars, i would. Wasn't even able to ride the bike and they put $51 on hold on my account anyway. Just buy a bike, this stuff is useless.
- 2 ★: Lousy download too long like all ca. Public sector services in la poor tides poor responses and those who pay do the right thing are not rewarded. If I was a drug adducted homeless person I would get better service.
- 1 ★: Can't even unlock a bike with credit or debit card useless app just tells you where bikes are.
- 1 ★: Completely useless, all it does is tell you to download a different app.
- 1 ★: Cant get me to work. Area is stupid limited. Useless. 1*
- 1 ★: The worst app on earth. Do not even try to download it !!! It's useless.
- 1 ★: Can reload card or use to unlock bike. Even links you to another app that links you to a website. Really LA?
- 1 ★: Cannot unlock the bike by the app. Have to have a card. Useless.
- 1 ★: App won't open
Instruction for installing Metro Bike Share app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Metro Bike Share app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.bicycletransit.MetroBikeShare-v3.1.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMetro Bike Share app apk 3.1.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
Previous versionsMetro Bike Share 3.1.1:
Published on: February 03, 2021
File size: 5.3 MB
Metro Bike Share 3.1:
Published on: October 22, 2020
File size: 5.3 MB
Metro Bike Share 3.0.3:
Published on: October 17, 2020
File size: 5.3 MB
Metro Bike Share 3.0:
Published on: August 31, 2020
File size: 5 MB
Metro Bike Share 2.2.6:
Published on: April 25, 2020
File size: 4.5 MB
Metro Bike Share 2.2.3:
Published on: August 05, 2019
File size: 4.5 MB