Home › Health & Fitness Apps › Find My Fitbit - Finder App For Your Lost Fitbit
Find My Fitbit - Finder App For Your Lost Fitbit 2.5.3
|File size:||7.3 MB|
|Publish date:||December 04, 2022|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About Find My Fitbit - Finder App For Your Lost Fitbit app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewFind My Fitbit - Finder App For Your Lost Fitbit app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Bickster LLC on December 04, 2022.
Find My Fitbit - Finder App For Your Lost Fitbit 2.5.3 is latest version of Find My Fitbit - Finder App For Your Lost Fitbit app updated by CloudApks.com on April 22, 2021. On this page you can find Find My Fitbit - Finder App For Your Lost Fitbit apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Find My Fitbit - Finder App For Your Lost Fitbit app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Support for all Fitbits including Charge 4, Versa 3, Inspire 2, Sense, Ace 2
- Improved finder technology that tells you when you've walked passed your Fitbit. This enhancement will reduce the time it takes to find your Fitbit.
- Support for Fitbit Ionic, Charge 3, and Versa, Versa Lite, Versa 2, Inspire, Inspire HR, Ace
The DescriptionHave you lost your fitbit? Time to find it! Thousands of fitness enthusiasts have found their lost Fitbit tracker in minutes with Find My Fitbit via their Android device.
Finder My Fitbit app from iOS has arrived on Android!
The app has been download over 100,000 times and thousands of 5 star ratings!
FIND MY FITBIT REALLY WORKS!!
Find My Fitbit app for Android will find your Fitbit Alta, Alta HR, Blaze, Charge, Charge HR, Charge 2, Charge 3, Flex, Flex 2, Ionic, One, Surge, Ultra, Versa, Versa Lite, Versa 2, Inspire, Inspire HR, and Ace/2 trackers using Bluetooth 4/Low Energy(LE). We are so confident that you'll find your lost Fitbit tracker we offer a full refund for the cost of the in-app purchase if your Fitbit isn't found. You have nothing to lose.
Please allow access to location service when prompted. Android requires it to access Bluetooth service.
Please go through the step by step instructions in the Help section. If you have any issues with Find My Fitbit please contact us at http://www.findmyfitnessband/support before posting a negative review. We cannot help you if you post an issue in a review. Our support team is very responsive.
• We have a 95% success rate in finding lost and missing Fitbits. (Full refund for the cost of the in-app purchase if your Fitbit isn't found)
• Over 5000 5-star reviews in Google Play
• Extremely easy to use
• Step by step instructions to guide you through finding your lost Fitbit tracker, find my Fitbit is now easier than ever
• Best support team
• 70% of our users use the app to find their Fitbit on 2 or more occasions. Use the app over and over again as your favorite Fitbit app tracker
Works with your Fitbit Sense, Versa, Inspire, Alta, Blaze, Charge, Flex, One, Surge, Ultra, and Ace
For sport fanatics looking to find their lost Fitbit tracker in their house or in a building, the Bluetooth LE signal used to locate Fitbits can travel through walls, floors, and ceilings. This could mean that your Fitbit is in a room directly above or below you when the indicator shows "Hot". Or your Fitbit is in the room right next to you. Our mission is one: Fitbit found - needs to be our the last message you see from our Fitbit app tracker.
HOW OUR LOST FITBIT TRACKER WORKS
Our Find My Fitbit for Android, hides all the technical details of your lost Fitbit tracker by using the simple Cold, Warmer, Hot approach. The app will first make sure your Fitbit is findable.
• Restart your phone or tablet to insure that Bluetooth is working properly
• Launch Find My Fitbit
• Walk around slowly until you see your Fitbit displayed
• Select your Fitbit for upgrade (One time charge)
• Continue to walk slowly. As you move closer to your lost Fitbit the indicator will change from Cold to Warmer, it means your lost Fitbit is close to you!
• When you are about 3-5 feet away from your Fitbit the indicator will display Hot. You found your lost Fitbit!
The app cannot find a Fitbit that -
- Has a dead battery
- Is more than 100 feet away
• Finds any supported Fitbit that is actively broadcasting a Bluetooth LE signal from your Android device
• Simple "Cold, Warmer, Hot" approach for finding your Fitbit. No more lost Fitbit band!
• "Smart Finder" technology that knows how Fitbit devices work to find it faster. The app has been optimized for the transmission power and advertisement internal for Fitbit devices
• Works indoors and outdoors - no excuse to lose your fitness device.
• Displays the last time your lost Fitbit was seen
• Works with any Android phone or tablet running Android 4.3 or above
• Extremely user friendly and easy to use.
Find your lost Fitbit before the battery runs out
Fitbit is a registered trademark and service mark of Fitbit, Inc. Find my Fitbit is designed for use with the Fitbit platform. This product is not put out by Fitbit, and Fitbit does not service or warrant the functionality of this product.
Ratings and Reviews
4.1 out of 5
5 ★ (2096)
4 ★ (169)
3 ★ (269)
2 ★ (1058)
1 ★ (7457)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: The app works and I did find my Fitbit, which is great. I just don't like that they're sneaky about the cost. Sure, you can install the app for free, but the moment you click "Find my Fitbit" it asks for you to 'upgrade' (i.e. pay) - just put the cost upfront, it's more honest.
- 5 ★: Found it! I used a few free apps to find it, but none of them picked up the fitbit - or at least didn't label it as a fitbit - this one worked quickly , and I may have found it if I had just continued to eyeball it, but $6 was worth the peace of mind to locate it quickly
- 5 ★: I was sceptical! Thinking it might of been a scam. Honestly highly recommend. You have to think out the box slightly because when I directly above my firbit but upstairs it was hot but not exactly the hottest. Went downstairs to same area of the house and i found it! Might not work for everyone but I think if your lazy like me then it's great!
- 5 ★: So, it works. Pretty quickly too, outside, in the dark, in the garden, on the other side of a fence. Impressive! The only thing that nearly threw me off the scent was that the scale wasn't completely hot when I was within 1foot. Good app though.
- 5 ★: It works SO incredibly well! Worth the $5 to not have to replace an entire fitbit. My ferret stole it and stashed it way deep in the couch. This app led me to the exact spot in then couch after I had torn the couch apart and was unable to find it on my own. Thank you thank you thank you!!!
- 5 ★: Wow, this worked! Really happy to find my Fitbit! Almost didn't buy it because they should tell you up front they charge $5.99 to actually USE the app. However, if it really couldn't find it, I could justify buying a new Fitbit....oh...wait...maybe I'm not happy after all.....
- 4 ★: I, too, was hesitant to pay for this app, especially because the price had gone up in the past week: from $6 to $8! (33.33%) This hesitancy is reflected by one star less. It worked like a 10 (or *****), but the price jump was off-putting. I found it in my swim bag, which I had checked twice already! This happened before when I searched my car 3 times for a book I had borrowed and only found 3 mths later, with a "spring cleaning". Because of that I decided to buy the app, and it worked!
- 5 ★: Worked great! Coats $6. Totally worth it. My fitbit was syncing in my house so I knew it was around, but was nearing the end of it's battery life and I still hadn't found it. Definitely recommend
- 5 ★: WoW it works..... I looked for a week! It fell in a black bucket of water in our basement. Take your time and go SLOW! The app can even work underwater. Testing out in a house it works even better when it's not underwater. You just need to go slow and you'll find your Fitbit. Thank you so much... Thank you.😁😁😁
- 1 ★: Why don't they just charge up front? What a waste of time. Also it Doesn't work. I tried every method in the instructions. Tried when battery was at 45%, 27%, and 15%. It kept leading me to my bedroom/ office. Battery finally died, and my husband finally found it on the opposite end of the house under the couch. I tried looking there, it said I was cold and getting colder.
- 4 ★: The app got me to a hot but not fully hot area. At that point I got my husband to ring my phone, connected to my Versa 2, which I put on silent. Then I was able to home in on the Versa 2 by listening for the vibrations which it makes when a call is incoming.
- 1 ★: I've spent 2 days looking for my Fitbit with this app with it constantly loosing signal on "warmer" I've now given up. They say when they charge you $6 (for the ability to find the device) that if you don't find the device you'll get a refund. However if you submit a request for the refund it leads to a broken link so when you hit submit nothing happens nothing goes through. Waste of time and money.
- 1 ★: First, this app tells you they found your fitbit, but you have to pay $5.99 to use it . It is a disappointment & waste of money. I had to unpair my fitbit for the app to get signal. When it found the signal, my family and I looked through every inch of the room it should have been in, but couldn't find it. I found the fitbit in a completely different area of my house while cleaning. I tried to contact the company for a refund (guaranteed, if they don't find the fitbit) and I get error messages.
- 5 ★: I lost my fitbit for 2 days, I retraced my steps over & over at home & in the yard. I sadly went to work w/o it then a co-worker told me about find your Fitbit so I tried it tonight & within 3 minutes I found it. I'm 100% a new fan. Thanks to find my fitbit. Penny
- 5 ★: OMGOSH, can't believe it worked!! 2 👍👍s up and five 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟++ I installed the app payed my $5.99 and bingo in 5 minutes fitbit charge 3 was found in my bag hanging in the kitchen. The hot cold indicator worked great👍 Was right next to it by the vacuum and my wife said " look in your bag hanging on our key rack. Tickled pink!!
Instruction for installing Find My Fitbit - Finder App For Your Lost Fitbit app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Find My Fitbit - Finder App For Your Lost Fitbit app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.bickster.fitbitbandfinder-v2.5.3-CloudApks.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsFind My Fitbit - Finder App For Your Lost Fitbit app apk 2.5.3 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsFind My Fitbit - Finder App For Your Lost Fitbit 2.5.3:
Published on: December 04, 2022
File size: 7.3 MB
Find My Fitbit - Finder App For Your Lost Fitbit 2.3:
Published on: April 20, 2021
File size: 6.4 MB
Find My Fitbit - Finder App For Your Lost Fitbit 2.2:
Published on: February 09, 2021
File size: 5.7 MB
Find My Fitbit - Finder App For Your Lost Fitbit 2.12:
Published on: August 23, 2020
File size: 6.1 MB
Find My Fitbit - Finder App For Your Lost Fitbit 2.12:
Published on: May 19, 2020
File size: 5.6 MB
Find My Fitbit - Finder App For Your Lost Fitbit 2.11:
Published on: March 16, 2020
File size: 5.6 MB