CPU-Z Hardware Info 1.3.5
|File size:||4.4 MB|
|Publish date:||February 26, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About CPU-Z Hardware Info app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewCPU-Z Hardware Info app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by MobiMagic Apps Inc. on February 26, 2019.
CPU-Z Hardware Info 1.3.5 is latest version of CPU-Z Hardware Info app updated by CloudApks.com on September 05, 2019. On this page you can find CPU-Z Hardware Info apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
CPU-Z Hardware Info app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)1. Exclusive version for Oreo & Pie OS
2. APK size reduced
3. Languages now supported:
4. Rich Reporting features added
5. Bug fixes keeps going on
6. Every 5th installer will get a surprise gift
7. Pro version now available at very nominal price
8. Keep enjoying the lighter version with latest features
The DescriptionCPU-Z Hardware Info is a hardware specification app for Android with detailed information about your smartphone including:
Hardware information is categorized into:
– Device Info: Model, Manufacturer, Chipset, Build Number and Android OS version.
– System: CPU architecture, Board, Number of Cores, Clock Speed, CPU Features, Governor and Kernel information. As well as current CPU Utilization, Total running processes, and clock frequency of each core.
– Memory: Total and available RAM, as well as Storage information about your device.
– Camera: Detailed information about the primary and secondary camera in your phone. Along with supported resolutions, focus modes and AntiBanding modes.
– Thermal: Internal temperature of your Smartphone.
– Battery: Health, current level, power source, temperature, voltage.
– Sensors: All the sensors in your device with real-time testing.
CPU Hardware Info is elegant, accurate and simple - the beautiful user interface doesn’t stand between you and the information. Each section is split into 4 smart categories - for ease of access and fast switching. These categories are: usage, software information, device information and connectivity.
Just swipe and see the following useful info of your device:
+ Battery: Battery level, charging status.
+ CPU Detail: Processor type, architecture, hardware info.
+ Screen Display: Display size, density and orientation.
+ RAM: Total size, used memory, free space.
+ Device Model: Model name, manufacturer, build time, brand, etc.
+ SIM: IMEI number, IMSI number, operator detail.
+ Operating System: Version name, SDK number, release number.
+ Storage Info: Internal and External memory detail.
+ Root Check: Device is rooted or not, Super user check, Busy Box check.
+ WiFi Status: Connected or not, WiFi connected name, WiFi Mac Address
Please write an email if you have any problems, questions or feature requests at email@example.com
Thanks & Regards,
MobiMagic Apps Inc.
Ratings and Reviews
4.7 out of 5
5 ★ (559)
4 ★ (57)
3 ★ (24)
2 ★ (7)
1 ★ (13)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: nothing comparizon..
- 5 ★: TOTALLY WORTH D/L THIS APP
- 5 ★: 5 yeses
- 5 ★: Perfect And Usefull app
- 5 ★: Awesome, no doubt.
- 5 ★: Ok
- 5 ★: Absolutely Excellent App
- 5 ★: ok
- 5 ★: Thanks
- 5 ★: অসাম
- 5 ★: super
- 5 ★: good to use.
- 5 ★: nice app
- 5 ★: nice app
- 5 ★: nice app
Instruction for installing CPU-Z Hardware Info app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download CPU-Z Hardware Info app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.bhaskar.myandroidinfo-v1.3.5.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsCPU-Z Hardware Info app apk 1.3.5 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- Allows applications to write the sync settings.
- Marker permission for applications that wish to access notification policy.
- Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String].
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsCPU-Z Hardware Info 1.3.5:
Published on: February 26, 2019
File size: 4.4 MB
CPU-Z Hardware Info 1.0.4:
Published on: November 16, 2018
File size: 4.5 MB
CPU-Z Hardware Info 1.0.3:
Published on: September 02, 2018
File size: 3.1 MB
CPU-Z Hardware Info 1.0.2:
Published on: July 09, 2018
File size: 4.5 MB
CPU-Z Hardware Info 1.0.1:
Published on: July 02, 2018
File size: 4.5 MB