beurer HealthManager 2.11
See all previous versions
|File size:||65.2 MB|
|Publish date:||March 17, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About beurer HealthManager app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewbeurer HealthManager app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Beurer GmbH on March 17, 2021.
beurer HealthManager 2.11 is latest version of beurer HealthManager app updated by CloudApks.com on March 18, 2021. On this page you can find beurer HealthManager apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
beurer HealthManager app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)This update makes it possible to transfer activity and sleep data to Google Fit.
Bug fixes have been carried out during this update, to provide even greater ease of use.
The DescriptionYou can use our free HealthManager app to record and keep an eye on your health data with ease – all in one app.
Health management as it should be – whether you are on holiday, on a business trip or at the doctor’s. You can conveniently access your data on your smartphone, anywhere and at any time. You can switch easily between the weight, blood pressure, blood glucose, activity, sleep and pulse oximeter sections.
Your health data is presented clearly and in full using progress graphics, tables with measured values and the practical diary function.
- Six product areas – one complete health monitoring system
- Clear overview of all measured values in a diary function
- Secure health data thanks to the TÜV-certified HealthManager Cloud
- The full range of functions can be used locally without registering
- Linking of medication and health data
The compatibility of the app has been tested with the following smartphones:
Ratings and Reviews
|2.8 out of 5|
5 ★ (11245)
4 ★ (1731)
3 ★ (1184)
2 ★ (3493)
1 ★ (7742)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Every time I want to sync my Beurer scale with the app, I have to delete the scale from the app, close the app, open it again, and add the scale again. So far it's the only way I got it to work. On top of that, there are no synchronization options to any third-party apps, and data cannot be easily exported.
- 4 ★: It's stable (though occasionally fluffs the "sync/transferring data from a pulse oximeter). The app's straightforward to use & read. Maybe in an ideal world, it would be possible to combine the data from different maker's devices (eg an Omron BP meter with Beurer kit), but that's not going to happen, is it?!
- 1 ★: The app is not good and is missing integration to other health apps as Samsung health, Apple, My fitness pal, etc. After renewing my mobile phone the app won't allow me to reconnect to the scale.. The error I get is "This user is an online user and can therefore not be assigned", neither can I make a new user with the same initials as previous user and by that I will loose all historical data.
- 1 ★: It doesn't work at all. I paid more for control from my mobile phone and for saving data but it doesn't work. Such a pity. Wish I would have chosen the scale with bigger number and just save my recordings by myself on a paper.
- 1 ★: Terrible app. I am in IT profession for the last 20 years and still struggling with the application to setup a second user account. The scale BF 700 is almost useless without the app. The only workaround I see is to setup the app in different smartphones for different users 😳.
- 1 ★: Works great when I can actually go into the app. But when i try to log it kicks me out of the app and i have to log in again but the same happens all over again. Worthless app if I can't even access it.
- 1 ★: Started out creating an account, now i can't log in. The app is not very helpful it's more confusing, the bf700 scale and as99 smart watch is inaccurate, overall this is not worth the investment if you want to use it as a way to keep track of your health. Very disappointed!!
- 1 ★: How is it even possible to make such a bad APP. It makes zero sense. Nothing works. Doesn't connect. Always logs me out and I can't log back in. Account recovery does not work. I've never ever seen an App this bad. I regret buying their product.
- 1 ★: Connecting to the scale requires steps outside of the app and on screen instructions, they are in the Quick start guide but still. While using the app it regularly becomes unresponsive. Luckily you can use the scale I have without the app.
- 1 ★: absolute disgrace can't even register as the page is frozen and won't move. Waste of my time luckily the activity tracker was free as a gift so have not lost any cash.
- 1 ★: Keeps losing connection with BF700 scale and then you need to create a new profile to connect again. Without the connection working it doesn't give you all the stats on the scale.
- 4 ★: I use this app with the BF720 scale. Love the automatic transfer of data from the scale to the app via Bluetooth and archiving of the data. Multiple profiles can be added for all family members. There are some bugs though. I frequently get an error message that the data on the app is different from that on the scale and it asks me whether to update it. There's no reason why this should happen.
- 3 ★: Besides recording the data from various Beurer devices there is nothing really else to say about it. UI is not interesting and could be improved. I personally like HealthCoach app better though is not available in all markets. Also, it would be nice to have integration with Google Fit or Samsung Health. At least these companies know how to use the data in a useful way for the customers.
- 2 ★: Good app, really nice to have sync between the scale and the app. However that seems to be happening in the apps main thread, which causes it to block until the sync is finished. While the sync is happening, I can't use anything and this is frustrating. Edit 11/2020: -1 star. I've been using other apps to manage progress on health and it's frustrating that this doesn't connect with google fit, for example.
- 1 ★: This could be a good app because it allows you to keep track of different parameters even in case you do not have Beurer devices capable of connecting to the app. Unfortunately my user experience is bad as I do not find it easy to use, mainly when entering data which is quite slow. You can not directly digit the numbers but you have to scroll until you get the right values, which case could take a lot of time. Update. After some days of use, my account was deleted and I could not recover it.
Instruction for installing beurer HealthManager app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download beurer HealthManager app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.beurer.connect.healthmanager-v2.11.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App Permissionsbeurer HealthManager app apk 2.11 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- Allows applications to pair bluetooth devices without user interaction, and to allow or disallow phonebook access or message access.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsbeurer HealthManager 2.11:
Published on: March 17, 2021
File size: 65.2 MB
beurer HealthManager 2.10:
Published on: December 03, 2020
File size: 77.5 MB
beurer HealthManager 2.9.1:
Published on: October 13, 2020
File size: 77.6 MB
beurer HealthManager 2.9:
Published on: September 14, 2020
File size: 77.6 MB
beurer HealthManager 2.8:
Published on: June 15, 2020
File size: 78.2 MB
beurer HealthManager 2.7.3:
Published on: May 14, 2020
File size: 78 MB