Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker - TakeYourPills 2.1.11
|File size:||3.4 MB|
|Publish date:||January 23, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Medical Apps|
About Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker - TakeYourPills app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewPill Reminder & Medication Tracker - TakeYourPills app is a free Android Medical app, has been published by Best Fun and Cool Apps on January 23, 2021.
Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker - TakeYourPills 2.1.11 is latest version of Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker - TakeYourPills app updated by CloudApks.com on March 08, 2021. On this page you can find Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker - TakeYourPills apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker - TakeYourPills app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Thank you for choosing Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker - TakeYourPills!
We value your feedback and welcome any suggestions or comments you may have to improve our app. If you have any suggestions or you run into an issue, please email us at email@example.com.
The DescriptionDo you forget to take your medication? Take meds on time by using a powerful pill tracker and medication reminder app. Never compromise on your health with this all in one medicine organizer and medication alarm app.
Try Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker – TakeYourPills now!
Free Medication Tracker App
TakeYourPills is a free medication reminder and medication tracker app. TakeYourPills combines a medication alarm reminder together with a medicine tracker logbook into a single app designed to help you never miss a dose or accidentally overdose again. 💊⏰🔔
Join the thousands of happy users that are using our medicine organizer app and describing it as the best of all the meds reminder apps.
💊Key Features of Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker – TakeYourPills
• Pill tracker and medicine time reminder app for all your medications
• Take meds on time using medication reminder and medicine organizer
• Medication alarm with medicine tracker logbook keeping track of your pill history
• Medication reminder app supporting wide range of dosing schedules
• Multiple medicine organizer profiles so you can keep track of medication intake for your whole family
• Overdose warning and medication alarm preventing you from overdosing
• Completely free and anonymous medicine time tracker app
👪Medicine Tracker for all users
Having a child who is constantly sick? Dealing with a seasonal condition or injury? Taking vitamins, supplements or regular medicine? Need help remembering and avoid misusing your meds? TakeYourPills is your new best friend!
⏰Pill tracker logbook and reminder
We have designed a comprehensive medication reminder app that can accommodate even the most sophisticated medication time schedule. Whether you have to take a one-off medication or to create a repeating reminder medication alarm triggering only during specific days of the week, this is the right app for you.
💊Pill tracker for all your needs
Take meds on time and never miss a dose! TakeYourPills is a medicine tracker app with a medicine reminder logbook keeping track of your pill history. You just need to check the history to make sure you’ve taken that important dose. This is the right medicine tracker app for you, no matter if you are taking your vitamins, antibiotics or you are dealing with high fever, asthma, hypertension, diabetes, anxiety or depression.
👪Medicine Tracker Designed for you and your family
How many times have you had to care for your sick kids, having sleepless days and nights, not knowing when was the last time you gave them paracetamol or ibuprofen? Look no further because TakeYourPills is the right pill tracker app for you. With our app you can easily keep track of your pill history. Take meds on time by viewing medication reminder app. You can even see a timer showing when the next dose will become available helping you to never overdose a medicine again.
⚠️Medication Alarm for Overdose warning
Our pill reminder & medication alarm tracker app has a built-in overdose warning. Simply enter the pill dosage information when creating the medication and you will see a warning every time you try to log a medicine intake that doesn't correspond to that dosage. TakeYourPills will help you to avoid overdosing your medications.
TakeYourPills is completely free and anonymous, no registration is required. We don't collect any personal data.
We are constantly aiming to improve the TakeYourPills app to best meet your meds tracker needs and desires. Support us with your ideas, suggestions and feedback - either right from the play store or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download and use Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker – TakeYourPills today!
Ratings and Reviews
4.6 out of 5
5 ★ (35)
4 ★ (8)
3 ★ (8)
2 ★ (133)
1 ★ (722)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Finally, a pill minder that properly handles PRNs! I'm an RN and so I'm a bit spoiled when it comes to software for administering meds. I've tried many other apps, but none I've tried until this one allows you to apply a schedule for PRN (as needed) meds. This app allows you to set minimum interval as well as max daily dose. Both of these are essential to avoid overdosing yourself. If they made a paid version I'd pay! I'd change just one thing. I'd tighten up the listing layouts.
- 5 ★: Been using it for a short while, but it does the job so far. No intrusive ads. Reminders are discreet and not irritating. Nice interface as well.
- 3 ★: The lack of having a take all instead of having to go through and check them. I take close to 70 meds a day and the alarm is very very annoying when 20 to 25 alarms go off one after another.
- 5 ★: I tried a few other medication reminder apps. This app is the best! I'm taking 5 different eye drops at different quantity/times daily. you can name it what you want so its easier to know what's what.
- 5 ★: Love that I have to click on the notification for it to go away. That helps me so that I actually remember to take my meds and click on it. Serves its purpose.
- 4 ★: Good app! Helps me to not lose track of when I need to take meds and it logs time at the touch of a button! Its simple to use & hassle free.
- 5 ★: I used to set an alarm but I would simply click dismiss if I was busy and then still forget to take my pill. With this app I have a icon that pops up daily and stays there till I click it that I took the pill. Its a better reminder for me.
- 3 ★: When it works, it works well. But sometimes fires alarms when it's not supposed to (i.e. when there's nothing scheduled for the day)
- 5 ★: Has helped a ton! I am so bad at taking pills and often forget. This app has literally saved me. I'm on schedule with my medication!
- 5 ★: Necessary & Excellent. I have MH issues and struggle to remember my meds correctly. This grounds me & helps me to take my medicine.
- 5 ★: I've used it for 2 weeks now and find it pretty darn good. I always forget to take my vitamins so this app reminds me.
- 5 ★: Does the job very well. Simple to use, no intrusive ads. Reminders work perfectly.
- 3 ★: The features are good... But the alarm does not ring sometimes!! Please fix.
- 5 ★: Really easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do in tracking medication intake.
- 4 ★: Easy reminder. Wish there was an easy way to turn off after reminder.
Instruction for installing Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker - TakeYourPills app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker - TakeYourPills app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.bestfuncoolapps.TakeYourPills-v2.1.11.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsPill Reminder & Medication Tracker - TakeYourPills app apk 2.1.11 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsPill Reminder & Medication Tracker - TakeYourPills 2.1.11:
Published on: January 23, 2021
File size: 3.4 MB
Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker - TakeYourPills 2.1.10:
Published on: January 14, 2021
File size: 3.4 MB
Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker - TakeYourPills 2.1.9:
Published on: January 13, 2021
File size: 3.4 MB
Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker - TakeYourPills 2.1.5:
Published on: October 28, 2020
File size: 3.3 MB
Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker - TakeYourPills 2.1.2:
Published on: October 06, 2020
File size: 3.4 MB
Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker - TakeYourPills 2.1.1:
Published on: October 04, 2020
File size: 3.4 MB