Police Scanner Radio PRO 4.0
|File size:||1 MB|
|Publish date:||November 19, 2013|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Entertainment Apps|
About Police Scanner Radio PRO app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewPolice Scanner Radio PRO app is a free Android Entertainment app, has been published by BEROBO (Police Scanner Radio) on November 19, 2013.
Police Scanner Radio PRO 4.0 is latest version of Police Scanner Radio PRO app updated by CloudApks.com on July 20, 2019. On this page you can find Police Scanner Radio PRO apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Police Scanner Radio PRO app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Police Scanner Radio PRO playback is almost immediate.
Buffer time reduced by 90 percent.
The DescriptionPolice Scanner Radio PRO has the most police scanner radio available.
Police Scanner Radio PRO includes a custom radio player for faster playback and battery savings.
Radio streams can be resumed at startup so you can quickly listen to your favorite police radio bands.
Police Radio 10-codes are included for quick reference so you can understand the chatter on the police radio.
Auto resume last police scanner radio station. Now with more scanner stations.
Full screen and no ads.
Top 50 Feeds (1000s more available!)
LAPD - Code 3/Hot Shots, Air/K9 and Van Nuys/Valley Traffic
San Diego Police Dispatch
Bayamon and San Juan Police
Denver Police, Fire and EMS
City of Tulsa and Rural Police, and Fire, Tulsa County Sheriff
Ingham County Public Safety
Multnomah County Sheriff and Portland Police
Memphis Police and Shelby County Sheriff
Waterloo Regional Police
Amateur Repeater Los Angeles Area 147.435mhz
Northwest Ohio Digital and MARCS
Fort Worth Police Dispatch
Sacramento County Sheriff and Sacramento City Police
Des Moines Metro Police
Sedgwick County Law Enforcement
City of Buffalo Police and Fire
Allen County Public Safety
Tucson Police and EMS
Minot Police, Sheriff, Fire, and EMS
Modesto Police Dispatch channel 1
San Juan and Ponce Police, Fire and EMS
Black Hawk County Police, Fire, and EMS
Albuquerque Police and Bernalillo County Sheriff
Aurora Police and Fire
City of Pittsburgh Police, Fire, and EMS
Anne Arundel County Police, Fire, and EMS
Akron Police Department
Amarillo Police and Fire, Randall and Potter Counties Sheriff and Fire
Hunter Valley, Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour Police
NYPD Special Operations Division and Traffic
Evansville Police and Fire Dispatch
Philadelphia Police - Citywide
Flint Police and Fire, Genesee County Fire Dispatch
Westmoreland County Public Safety
San Bernardino County Fire and Sheriff System 1
Detroit Fire Department
Little Rock Police Dispatch
Allen County Public Safety
Butler County Sheriff, Police, Fire, and EMS
Ratings and Reviews
3.9 out of 5
5 ★ (1,535)
4 ★ (453)
3 ★ (286)
2 ★ (143)
1 ★ (402)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Just paid for this app because I really liked the free version and of course the paid version don't even work for $#%t!!! When I program it to my area i have to wait and wait and wait and wait and wait but and if I keep waiting my phone would have given birth to a new phone so I guess I'll have to stick with the free version. What a waste of time and I'd say money but it was cheap. Should have listened to all the comments.
- 5 ★: My husband and I got this during a snow storm. It was pretty neat to listen to these wrecks happening. We even heard a domestic dispute. I wish it had more local channels for Sullivan county NY but all in all it's an awesome app, my husband and I love it
- 5 ★: I enjoy this app! It gives you all the details where he has someone pulled over. Also tells you the time and everything! It's kinda interesting to listen to all the characters Police Officers deal with all F**king day! I think they are under paid, and very unapriciated.
- 3 ★: One thing missing is a search feature. Any idea when it would be available? Also, even though it has the resume feature, it does not continue to play in the back- ground if I need to do other things on my smartphone.
- 2 ★: When it works its amazing. 50% of the time I bump into a new issue with this app. This time it cant retrieve the country listings. Tried everything, nothing is working. It will probably work again in a few days. Until there is a patch to fix this I will keep the poor ratings. (Galaxy S4)
- 5 ★: I tried the free one first and it worked perfectly. So, I bought the Pro version. I love this application. It is only delayed by a few seconds. I would advise to try the free one first before you spend your money. Anyway its a great application, well worth the few dollars. I leave it running and use some little speakers so I never miss anything.
- 2 ★: I purchased this app and it worked great for a few days. Now when I open it an error message appears and for some reason it is unable to list the countries and I know that where I live is available because like I said, it worked before. It really stinks that I paid for this app and it doesn't even work for me anymore. Please see what can be done to fix this issue. Thank you.
- 4 ★: Really like hearing my son do his job as a police dispatcher in another state. But am getting a lot of duplicates of the broadcast. Duplicates of their calls. Anybody got a fix for that? Can get annoying. Other then that no complaints about the app.
- 1 ★: Sucks that I wasted money on this app! The 2 channels I do get for my county are black most of the time. And now the 'Choose a country' screen is blank. What a load of crap! Wish I could get a refund!!
- 5 ★: I had the free version and used it every night. Upgraded to pro but it kept giving me an error that it couldn't load countries. Powered down Android phone, took out battery for a minute, put back in and now app works well. I do like the appearance of the free app better.
- 5 ★: Excellent app. Did have little trouble with it not maintaining my location & having to reset each use but uninstall & reinstall & still working great. Only slight delay from real time other than that as good as radio in my medic unit. STILL having trouble with it maintaining my location when I stop listening & then when I want to listen again I have to input everything AGAIN for my location
- 3 ★: It does not have Chicago Police Department District 16 and 17 any longer , the main reason I bought the pro version. Any idea when it's going to come back? This happens quite often with these two districts.
- 3 ★: Excellent app that's easy to use. I've rated it 4 instead of 5 because it lacks the ability to save 'favourite' stations to quickly jump to without having to back out and pick a new region. The location I bought this app for has disappeared from the list. The app is useless to me now.
- 1 ★: So far, haven't heard anything fron dispatchers or officers. Tried several different channelsand changing settings but still not picking up any radio calls
- 1 ★: Downloaded pro so I could listen when my bf is working the street in Jersey City. All I get is silence. And you KNOW Jersey City is NEVER silent! I feel I got ripped off!
Instruction for installing Police Scanner Radio PRO app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Police Scanner Radio PRO app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.berobo.android.police.scanner.pro-v4.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Previous versionsPolice Scanner Radio PRO 4.0:
Published on: November 19, 2013
File size: 1 MB