Minimalist launcher for focus | Before Launcher 3.0.13
See all previous versions
|File size:||9 MB|
|Publish date:||May 02, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 7.0+ (Nougat)|
|Category||Android Productivity Apps|
About Minimalist launcher for focus | Before Launcher app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMinimalist launcher for focus | Before Launcher app is a free Android Productivity app, has been published by Before Labs on May 02, 2021.
Minimalist launcher for focus | Before Launcher 3.0.13 is latest version of Minimalist launcher for focus | Before Launcher app updated by CloudApks.com on May 02, 2021. On this page you can find Minimalist launcher for focus | Before Launcher apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Minimalist launcher for focus | Before Launcher app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)✨✨ 3.0.13 - Performance and operational improvements ✨✨
✨✨ Fixed crashes on Huawei devices ✨✨
✨✨ Notifications fixes coming in the next release! ✨✨
The Description✶Stay focused using the minimal launcher with style and functionality.✶
✶Open your phone 40% less.✶
✶Reduce distractions with our notification filter. 80% of all notifications don’t warrant interruption.✶
✶Focus on what matters.✶
Before Launcher gets your time back, by decluttering phone and giving it a minimal look. This minimalist launcher provides many useful features including:
Quickly launch your most important apps.
Customize the look and feel
Choose from our large list of photo, gradient and solid themes or create your own.
Fast access to your favorites and everything else
Quickly access all your favorite apps in a scrollable, sortable & searchable list.
Favorite, folder and hide your apps
Group apps into folders, pin apps to the top of your apps list, and hide unwanted and distracting bloatware.
Hide your less important notifications
Our filtered notification drawer is unique. Less important notifications don't flash, vibrate, make noise or appear on your lock screen. But, you still receive them and they are accessible with an easy swipe.
Notified but not distracted
Focus on what is essential. Your important notifications work normally, so you don’t miss anything.
We are not in the business of capturing or selling your data. We don't track any personally identifiable data -- we even allow you to turn off our anonymous analytics.
Save your battery
Use our true black background to significantly preserve your battery (if your phone has an AMOLED screen).
Take control of your phone
Before Launcher sorts apps by their size, their installed date and the last time you used them. Uninstall the ones that take up too much space, or you never use.
Style your app icons
Add our own styles and also add 3rd party icon packs.
Easy set up
Our guided process helps you get Before Launcher set up in no time.
Selected as one of Fast Company's best apps in 2019.
Our launcher is inspired by the minimalism movement. This includes: (1) Books and authors like Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport, How to Break Up with Your Phone by Catherine Price and Indistractable by Nir Ayal. (2) Products like the Lightphone.
NOTE: The Before Launcher is in active development. We regularly improve and add new things to the Before Launcher Email us if you have any requests at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you.
Ratings and Reviews
|4.5 out of 5|
5 ★ (288)
4 ★ (89)
3 ★ (347)
2 ★ (993)
1 ★ (3963)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Hands down one of the best launchers ever!! Love the minimalism and how it filters notifications so that you can stay away from your phone. A teensy suggestion I'd have is providing some way to take notes down or create lists. In my default launcher I have a widget dedicated to that and it help out greatly when it comes to planning the day out and such. Would love to see a similiar implementation in this launcher!! Thanks allot devs
- 5 ★: Edit: It's been months now and I stand by this. This launcher has dramatically improved how I use my phone. I've been able to eliminate so much and the simplicity is perfect Original (with grammatical corrections): I have been using this for about a week and its been great. I only see what I care to see now
- 5 ★: Overall I am very pleased with the app but it has one issue that is vexing. I changed the labels of the apps on my home screen. I decided I did not like it but some of them will not revert. Dev is working on it, though, and i have a workable temporary solution. still worth it for filtered notifications function alone. -edited to reflect excellent dev interaction. -Updating to five. Still using it, Still like it. another update. still use it. still love it. filtered notifications make my day.
- 5 ★: Edit: issue sorted and this is a brilliant app launcher! Would give this 5 stars if I could set the background to be see-through permanently. It works fine for a few days but then it blocks the background I have set (appears underneath) with a bland background (appears on top). To fix this, I need to uninstall and reinstall. Didn't have this issue with the free version
- 5 ★: [Edit] This launcher doesn't seem to work on devices with unlocked bootloaders (whether they're rooted or not), but I'm upping to 5 stars as the devs have been in constant communication with me to work out the issues. As this issue doesn't affect the vast majority of people and I had no complaints with the app prior, this feels fair [End of edit] My favorite launcher hands down; beautiful, minimal, stable, and lets me look at my phone less and focus on more important things
- 2 ★: My experience with this launcher has been bittersweet. It is hands down the best launcher I've used that simplifies the experience of using a phone and removes distractions with its notification filters. However, the launcher keeps randomly removing apps from my list of unfiltered apps for notifications. Because it's random I miss an important email, or a message. This has happened too many times now for me to continue using the launcher.
- 5 ★: I don't ever leave reviews but this app is great. I originally downloaded it to filter social media notifications so I wasn't on my phone as much but now it's also become quite convienent to access important apps with ease on the home screen. This app is simple and easy, would highly recommend!
- 5 ★: Edit: been using the launcher for almost a year now and couldn't imagine going back! Absolutely love it. Simple, clean, and works perfectly. So far, so good! I really like how this looks. Crisp and clean. It's nice to be able to select what apps you want to receive push notifications for, but still have a screen to see the other notifications.
- 5 ★: This has been wonderful. Easy to use and simple. Less clutter and makes me really think of what I'm doing in my phone rather than just pressing things I see. Customization options are wonderful.
- 3 ★: Filtered notification not working, I still recieve them which is the main thing that I needed. However the concept is good, everything else is functional and serves just fine. Dev's should look into it. (I use a resmi note 8 pro)
- 5 ★: I love this launcher. It's simplicity means I spend less time looking for the app I want. It has worked flawlessly for over a year on my S7. I'd give it a sixth star if I could.
- 5 ★: Before launcher is the best app on my phone. I don't think I can write all the benefits of this in a single review. It helps with stress management and notification management like no other application. I can't imagine using my phone without it! Amazing app!
- 5 ★: Best, most well rounded minimalistic launcher I've used so far. The developer was also quick to see, respond to a question I had in the past.
- 5 ★: Best minimalist app I've ever tried. I even bought the full version. Quick question though, is there a way to turn notification sounds on for filtered apps? I can't seem to hear any alerts.
- 5 ★: My favorite feature ended up being the notification filter. It's great to be able to check on my non-essential notifs whenever I want instead of having them pop up to distract me!
Instruction for installing Minimalist launcher for focus | Before Launcher app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Minimalist launcher for focus | Before Launcher app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.beforesoft.launcher-v3.0.13.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMinimalist launcher for focus | Before Launcher app apk 3.0.13 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to set the wallpaper.
- Allows applications to set the wallpaper hints.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
- Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String].
- Allows an application to request deleting packages.
- Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
Declaring the permission implies intention to use the API and the user of the device can grant permission through the Settings application.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsMinimalist launcher for focus | Before Launcher 3.0.13:
Published on: May 02, 2021
File size: 9 MB
Minimalist launcher for focus | Before Launcher 3.0.12:
Published on: April 07, 2021
File size: 9 MB
Minimalist launcher for focus | Before Launcher 3.0.11:
Published on: October 07, 2020
File size: 9.1 MB
Minimalist launcher for focus | Before Launcher 3.0.9:
Published on: August 01, 2020
File size: 9 MB
Minimalist launcher for focus | Before Launcher 3.0.8:
Published on: July 22, 2020
File size: 9 MB
Minimalist launcher for focus | Before Launcher 3.0.7:
Published on: July 05, 2020
File size: 9 MB