Pulsometer RR 1.4.1
See all previous versions
|File size:||7.8 MB|
|Publish date:||January 25, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About Pulsometer RR app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewPulsometer RR app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Aimar Mun on January 25, 2019.
Pulsometer RR 1.4.1 is latest version of Pulsometer RR app updated by CloudApks.com on September 21, 2020. On this page you can find Pulsometer RR apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Pulsometer RR app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)v1.4.1
Google Fit fix errors
Fix notifications errors
Possibility to disable the progress of the activity in the notification of the service from settings
Disable puchases in App. Thansk for all donations!
The Description(translation not revised)
ANT+/Bluetooth 4.0 heart rate monitor and HRV. App to monitoring pulse.
Heart Rate Monitor for ANT+ & Bluetooth 4.0. Uses sensor to monitor your heart (compatible devices only).
-Quiet Basic fat burning / aerobic
-Custom zone letting you know how long you've been in a range that have marked your HR.
-HR Maximum and average heart rate
-Calories consumed, you can change the type of activity at any time (football, running, etc ..).
-HR zones: Percentage in real time.
-HR Courage absolute and percentage always available, click on the center marker to change the absolute value of the percentage, however always have the two data visible though a smaller one than the other.
-How To ALWAYS ACTIVE DISPLAY: keeps the screen always on so you can see your pulse at any time. In this way the wallpaper is black and only the pulse is, so you can always see your pulse without searching for the button on your device. When you enter this double tap the screen to activate ON mode so you can see the rest of the plot markers and the last 10 minutes.
-Quick to toggles without entering the configuration menu (sound, screen always on and enable/disable power saving).
-Historial activities with advanced statistics.
-Sync all data with Google Drive.
-Backup and restore features
(new) -Module HRV: Find your heart rate variability data in 5 minutes and export your data to import into desktop programs as Kubios, ARTiiFACT or HRVAS. Unique ANT + application on Google Play which allows you to export your data RR without integrated application purchases.
-And soon more! send me your ideas firstname.lastname@example.org
Will be FREE only in early access mode.
BLUETOOTH 4.0 PREREQUISITES:
-Android versión >= Jellybean
-Bluetooth 4.0 adapter.
Also compatible with this Polar devices (with visibility activated):
NOTE: BLUETOOTH 4.0 = BLUETOOTH LE = BLUETOOTH SMART = BLE
For more ANT+ info go to http://www.thisisant.com/directory
Ratings and Reviews
|3.7 out of 5|
5 ★ (214)
4 ★ (40)
3 ★ (102)
2 ★ (122)
1 ★ (562)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Working great with my Galaxy S9 & by Garmin ANT+ Chest heart rate monitor!!!
- 5 ★: Great little app. Have been using it for years without issue
- 1 ★: Goes black every minute. The instructions provided are in broken English and are unintelligible.
- 1 ★: Recent Samsung update on galaxy s10+ breaks this app, no longer working with Ant+ devices
- 5 ★: So far so good, just started. Will let you know more after a couple of weeks. Most promising app from all I tested with my HRS.
- 5 ★: Ive been using this app for at least the last 4years on a regular basis. Simple to use (although i do have problems initially pairing with my H7 Polar heart monitor after updates/system resets-it'll pair eventually and I'll be good until next update). It now offers HRV, orthostatic testing. I especially like the floating heart rate widget,letting me run other apps while still seeing my heart rate. I've had people come up to me after spin classes asking about it. How often does that happen?
- 1 ★: It was The best on that filed. It use to have 5 stars from me. But it does not detect any Sensors since February. I am so disappointed now.
- 5 ★: Works great.
- 5 ★: Thank you for pulsometer: I really like the clean interface and its features. I like the offline operation mode, I don't like similar applications that relay in clouding and or need an internet connection...no need to share everything!
- 5 ★: Excellent app. I use it every time I do cardio. My only suggestion for improving it would be a web page that gives more information on what each screen element is. Right now I'm just guessing at some of them, but the heart rate and zone tracking are excellent.
- 1 ★: What's the Coarce Location permission forced on us for? You don't need this to make a Bluetooth Low Energy heart rate monitor work at all! Remove it !
- 1 ★: Why this app cant detect my built-in galaxy note 4 hr sensor? Really disappoint
- 2 ★: Couldn't connect to my Garmin vivoactive hr ant+ watch, but then no otherapps seem to be able to either... App looks like could be good though
- 5 ★: Good for an insight into heart arrhythmia when paired with Polar H10. HRV test clearly shows Premature Ventricular Beats in the Poincaré plot if present.
- 5 ★: Works with my Rhythm+. Just what I was looking for! Correction: used to work with Rhythm+. No longer, so worthless to me now,
Instruction for installing Pulsometer RR app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Pulsometer RR app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.beetlesoft.pulsometer-v1.4.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsPulsometer RR app apk 1.4.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an application to access data from sensors that the user uses to measure what is happening inside his/her body, such as heart rate.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsPulsometer RR 1.4.1:
Published on: January 25, 2019
File size: 7.8 MB
Pulsometer RR 1.3.9:
Published on: December 09, 2018
File size: 8.4 MB
Pulsometer RR 1.3.8:
Published on: December 06, 2018
File size: 8.4 MB
Pulsometer RR 1.3.7:
Published on: December 04, 2018
File size: 8.4 MB
Pulsometer RR 1.3.4:
Published on: January 12, 2018
File size: 9 MB
Pulsometer RR 1.3.2:
Published on: August 29, 2018
File size: 9 MB