Drs. Online 12.0.19.010_02
|File size:||52.1 MB|
|Publish date:||April 13, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Medical Apps|
About Drs. Online app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewDrs. Online app is a free Android Medical app, has been published by Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island on April 13, 2021.
Drs. Online 12.0.19.010_02 is latest version of Drs. Online app updated by CloudApks.com on June 17, 2021. On this page you can find Drs. Online apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Drs. Online app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)We continue to improve the patient experience with these new features:
• Performance enhancements to increase reliability and speed
The DescriptionVideo chat with a doctor or nurse, 24/7. For members of Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island exclusively. Examples of illnesses and injuries treated:
• Cough, sore throat, fever
• Ear or sinus pain
• Bumps, cuts, scrapes
• Eye swelling, irritation, or pain
• Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
• Back pain
• Mild asthma
Please note that telehealth is not for emergencies. If you’re having a medical emergency, call 911.
Ratings and Reviews
4.6 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (1)
4 ★ (1)
3 ★ (2)
2 ★ (5)
1 ★ (36)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Waited two hours then my visit automatically canceled, twice ! Two days later, still no doc. Goes from 6 patients left back up to 12 patients left. Plushcare is an older an maybe more experienced online company.
- 5 ★: great experience.. no issues.. very affordable..
- 5 ★: Fast and thorough pediatrician visit, after normal business hours.
- 2 ★: Expected long wait time during the COVID 19 pandemic, however its been our "turn" in cue for over an hour, yet no doctor onscreen, just a message that the provider will he with you soon.
- 5 ★: This is the best. Convenient and relatively fast.
- 5 ★: This was simple and easy. The Dr. was very nice.
- 5 ★: Woke up with flu symptoms. Within 10 minutes, I was video chatting with a doctor and had a prescription for Tamiflu sent to my pharmacy. No need to go to my doctor, urgent care or clinic. Excellent use or technology!
- 5 ★: Wonderful experience! Certainly will use again!
- 5 ★: It was a comfort feeling being able to stay home.
- 5 ★: Great for husbands that dont want to go to the doctor!
- 5 ★: awesome and easy
- 5 ★: Ease of Use motivated my 5 star review
- 5 ★: Quick and Easy😁
- 4 ★: It got the job done and I stayed home doing it 👍🏼
- 5 ★: Great very easy
Instruction for installing Drs. Online app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Drs. Online app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.bcbsri.android.bcri.drsonline-v12.0.19.010_02.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsDrs. Online app apk 12.0.19.010_02 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows an application to change the Z-order of tasks.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to access extra location provider commands.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsDrs. Online 12.0.19.010_02:
Published on: April 13, 2021
File size: 52.1 MB
Drs. Online 12.0.16.005_01:
Published on: October 22, 2020
File size: 51.8 MB
Drs. Online 12.0.13.005_01:
Published on: September 25, 2020
File size: 59.4 MB
Drs. Online 12.0.8.015_03:
Published on: July 14, 2020
File size: 59.4 MB
Drs. Online 12.0.6.036_07:
Published on: May 05, 2020
File size: 59.1 MB
Drs. Online 11.5.7.000_00:
Published on: March 24, 2020
File size: 58.6 MB