|File size:||19.7 MB|
|Publish date:||April 10, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Medical Apps|
About BCBSM app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBCBSM app is a free Android Medical app, has been published by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Michigan on April 10, 2021.
BCBSM 5.3.0 is latest version of BCBSM app updated by CloudApks.com on June 02, 2021. On this page you can find BCBSM apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
BCBSM app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Bug fixes and performance improvements
The DescriptionWith convenient access to your health plan details, you’re more informed when you need care. If you’re a Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan member, you can:
-- View your deductible and other plan balances
-- See what services your plan covers
-- Check claims and EOBs
-- Check your HSA and FSA account for users that use our Health Equity partner
-- Pay your plan bill for users with non-employer coverage
-- Find doctors and hospitals in your network
-- Select and view your Primary Care Physician
-- Get access to care including our 24-hour nurse line and telehealth
-- Have your virtual ID card handy
-- Compare quality ratings for doctors and procedure costs
-- Research drug prices and coverage requirements
-- Contact customer support
-- Take your health assessment and other wellness services
-- Use our Virtual Assistant to answer questions 24/7
-- Keep your secure account info updated.
-- Use biometric login for faster login
The app supports most of our plans, but not all.
If you’re one of these members, the app won’t work for you:
-- FEP members with a PPO plan
-- MESSA members
-- Blue Cross Complete (Medicaid) members
Here’s an overview of the permissions associated with our app and why they are needed:
Google Play™ services needs this in order to send you push notifications. BCBSM won’t use anything related to your identity that isn’t associated with your account with us.
This access allows the BCBSM app to check for an active internet connection, which allows the app to function correctly.
Photos and other media
We use this access to deliver PDFs to you and to display your virtual ID card. BCBSM will not access or use your pictures or saved files for any other reason.
Questions about the app? Please visit bcbsm.com/appsupport.
© 1996-2020 Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network are nonprofit corporations and independent licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. We provide health insurance in Michigan.
Ratings and Reviews
3.7 out of 5
5 ★ (183)
4 ★ (31)
3 ★ (47)
2 ★ (111)
1 ★ (422)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: I can't even register... tried website and the app. I keep getting "unexpected error, try again". I reinstalled app and no luck. Using S10+ fully updated and newest firmware. Any ideas?
- 1 ★: Keeps licking up or freezing after I look at a claim. I keep getting app is not responding and to close or wait for app to respond. Always have to close it and then reopen it to use it.
- 5 ★: Haven't had issues. When I've had to call on an Explanation of Benefits, their phone support was exceptional.
- 1 ★: Super slow, needs work. Takes 5 minutes just to get to the pay my premium section. Would not recommend
- 1 ★: I've it for months and it still won't show me my plan or what is or isn't covered. Why have the app when it won't do what it says?
- 3 ★: Can not view coverage under medical. Only shows info for a second and then its gone.
- 5 ★: I love this app and all the hints and the program. I recommend it to all my coworkers.
- 1 ★: ugh. Can't create my account due to errors, cannot login with existing BCBS of MI website credentials.
- 2 ★: Slow, glitchy, crashes a lot. Pretty disappointing overall.
- 2 ★: Great when it actually works, which isn't very often.
- 1 ★: I cant see anything! Once i do my thumbprint every screen is blank.
- 1 ★: Logged in one time and now it keeps saying unexpected error
- 1 ★: I should have paid attention to the reviews. I downloaded this app, entered my login info, and was sent to the terms (etc.) screen. It looped me back and forth between these and wouldn't log me in. I then tried to register, but my original login info was correct I guess and the app asked for a password change. NOT WORTH MY TIME!
- 4 ★: When trying to update Coordination of benefits it wasnt available on the app as sent in the letter had to call instead.
- 1 ★: This app constantly has technical issues, you need a new app developer.
Instruction for installing BCBSM app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download BCBSM app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.bcbsm.mmaprod-v5.3.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsBCBSM app apk 5.3.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
Previous versionsBCBSM 5.3.0:
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 19.7 MB
Published on: January 30, 2021
File size: 19.1 MB
Published on: October 06, 2020
File size: 19.7 MB
Published on: September 25, 2020
File size: 19.4 MB
Published on: April 24, 2020
File size: 39.1 MB
Published on: December 27, 2019
File size: 53.3 MB