Lady Pill Reminder ® 2.8.1
|File size:||3.6 MB|
|Publish date:||September 15, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Medical Apps|
About Lady Pill Reminder ® app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewLady Pill Reminder ® app is a free Android Medical app, has been published by Baviux on September 15, 2020.
Lady Pill Reminder ® 2.8.1 is latest version of Lady Pill Reminder ® app updated by CloudApks.com on September 18, 2020. On this page you can find Lady Pill Reminder ® apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Lady Pill Reminder ® app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug fixes
The Description"Lady Pill Reminder" is the perfect app to keep track of taking your birth control pills. It is very simple to set up and use. You just have to indicate the type of birth control pill you take (number of pills in the packet) and the time you usually take your pill, and "Lady Pill Reminder" will notify you when you'll have to take your pill. In addition, you can check the status of the current pill packet.
Lady Pill Reminder is the application you need to keep track of taking your birth control pills: easy, effective, and free!.
- Daily reminder, you won't forget to take the pill anymore.
- Reminder is automatically disabled for days you don't have to take the pill.
- Reminder is done through notifications (no more annoying alarms).
- You can choose the notification sound.
- You can enable/disable notification vibration.
- Notification led flashes with notifications (only if your device has a notification led).
- This app also reminds you that you have to buy pills when you have to start a new packet.
- Number of pills per packet customizable (so is compatible with all birth control pill types)
- The application displays the status of your pill packet.
- You can use the widgets "Lady Pill Widgets": It's a pack of 2 widgets for your home screen: one shows your pill calendar (so you can see future months predictions), and the other shows your current cycle day, and also shows you if you have to take pill today or not ("Lady Pill Widgets" is sold separately).
Some configurations, or third-party apps, may prevent Lady Pill Reminder notifications from working properly. You must use Lady Pill Reminder as a support, not as an exclusive reminder. We are not responsible for possible missed pills.
Ratings and Reviews
4.3 out of 5
5 ★ (6811)
4 ★ (2968)
3 ★ (3763)
2 ★ (13623)
1 ★ (56426)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: I absolutely love this app. It's simple and nags you the perfect amount. It reminds you every hour until you take it. I can promise I would have missed 3/4 of my doses if it weren't for this app.
- 3 ★: I've had this app for a long time but two days ago it just stopped giving me reminders and I haven't changed anything in the settings. Please fix this
- 5 ★: This app is great and super easy to use. The reminder to take said pill actually works and you don't get an immediate ad once you log in.
- 5 ★: Awesome app. Reminds me everyday without fail. No bugs. Just greatness.
- 3 ★: Was good on my old phone, but doesn't seem to work at all on my new one. I'm not using task killers, it's all set up correctly, I'm just not getting reminders 🤷♀️
- 1 ★: After a while, stop sending the notification even if you follow their steps to resolve the problem, it keeps happening
- 5 ★: I really like it the mesaage pops up and takes you to the app when you click on it and i like the visual it gives you very easy to keep track
- 1 ★: Started out well and stopped giving reminders a few months in. Always has some reminders as to why I'm no longer receiving notifications. Very unreliable.
- 5 ★: Brilliant app very easy to make notes and set timers
- 5 ★: I've used this app for years now. Very easy to use and convenient
- 5 ★: Great help and the extra widget in my screen without havent to open the app is so helpfull
- 5 ★: Very easy to use so I know when to take my pill
- 5 ★: This as helped me so much, I would completely forget to take my pill nesrly everyday but this reminders at the time i need.
- 5 ★: Very on time..plain and simple. Easy to understand
- 2 ★: Reminder isn't always reliable - may appear some days not others
Instruction for installing Lady Pill Reminder ® app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Lady Pill Reminder ® app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.baviux.pillreminder-v2.8.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsLady Pill Reminder ® app apk 2.8.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Permission an application must hold in order to use ACTION_REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsLady Pill Reminder ® 2.8.1:
Published on: September 15, 2020
File size: 3.6 MB
Lady Pill Reminder ® 2.8.0:
Published on: February 28, 2019
File size: 4.2 MB
Lady Pill Reminder ® 2.7.09:
Published on: September 05, 2018
File size: 3.9 MB
Lady Pill Reminder ® 2.7.08:
Published on: September 26, 2018
File size: 3.9 MB
Lady Pill Reminder ® 2.7.07:
Published on: June 06, 2018
File size: 3.9 MB
Lady Pill Reminder ® 2.7.06:
Published on: May 29, 2018
File size: 3.8 MB