urbi - urban mobility aggregator 5.13.9
|File size:||29.8 MB|
|Publish date:||July 07, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Maps & Navigation Apps|
About urbi - urban mobility aggregator app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewurbi - urban mobility aggregator app is a free Android Maps & Navigation app, has been published by URBANnext SA on July 07, 2021.
urbi - urban mobility aggregator 5.13.9 is latest version of urbi - urban mobility aggregator app updated by CloudApks.com on July 17, 2021. On this page you can find urbi - urban mobility aggregator apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
urbi - urban mobility aggregator app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)We have fixed a bug about payments and Google Pay. Now your shopping experience is back to normal ;)
- You can now pay a taxi WeTaxi with the App without reserving it. Check out the taxi section!
- Added Cooltra in Paris
- Added Felyx in Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Berlin, Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Bruxelles
Thanks for using URBI!
The DescriptionGO PLACES WITH URBI!
All the urban mobility in one App: car, scooter, escooter, bike sharing + public transport and taxi!
With URBI you will be able to:
- manage easily in map the diverse mobility
- manage your fav providers, access your accounts and reserve your chosen vehicles (for those providers supported)
- enjoy our new Shop, where you can find exclusive mobility offers
- manage your profile data and payment methods
- keep track of your trips history and purchases
URBI is available in several cities in Italy, Germany, Spain, Austria, Portugal, France, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Poland, USA. Discover all the supported cities now by zooming out the map!
No registration is required and we care about your privacy, no login data will be sent to our servers.
Wheter you have any feedback, please contact us via the report section in the App.
Find us also on Twitter: https://twitter.com/urbimobility
Or Facebook: https://fb.com/urbimobility
This app is not affiliated with any Car Sharing service. Logos used belong to their respective owners.
*if you do not want to fill in your log in details of the different car sharing services, you can always open the official app from URBI.
*when you have booked an enJoy car, do not forget to wait for the confirmation e-mail or SMS.
*If you have android 2.x please make sure you have installed Google Services
Ratings and Reviews
3.2 out of 5
5 ★ (251)
4 ★ (93)
3 ★ (148)
2 ★ (93)
1 ★ (344)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Confusing to use, not user friendly.
- 3 ★: Looking forward to when its available in central Florida.
- 1 ★: Please add Sixt sharing and Greenwheels
- 5 ★: Best app ever.
- 5 ★: Excellent!
- 5 ★: Großartig!
- 5 ★: ottima App
- 5 ★: Great App! It contains now all transport alternatives in Madrid. Check out in your city!
- 5 ★: Currently missing in Vienna: - easyWay by oeamtc - BIRD - TIER
- 4 ★: Muy buena, solo le falta para Madrid que añadan Mobike y Wible
- 5 ★: One app to rule them all! BEST urban mobility app on the store, not sure how I could live and move in the city before urbi! 🤩
- 4 ★: It has a lot of services, which is great, but the performance of the app is not that good
- 5 ★: One of the best app for multiple car, bike, scooter sharing services user.
- 2 ★: In Brussels it is missing Cambio, Scooty and the right Zipcar (the one in the app is not correct and doesn't work). This app is useless in BXL.
- 4 ★: ioscoot is missing in Barcelona, and is one of the key players in motosharing along with Muving and eCooltra. Any chance you add it? Edit: thanks for the fast response, looking forward for the new incorporation! Besides.. Congratulations, the app works very well and is super useful!
Instruction for installing urbi - urban mobility aggregator app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download urbi - urban mobility aggregator app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.batsharing.android-v5.13.9.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App Permissionsurbi - urban mobility aggregator app apk 5.13.9 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.
Previous versionsurbi - urban mobility aggregator 5.13.9:
Published on: July 07, 2021
File size: 29.8 MB
urbi - urban mobility aggregator 5.13.8:
Published on: July 01, 2021
File size: 29.7 MB
urbi - urban mobility aggregator 5.12.6:
Published on: April 13, 2021
File size: 22.2 MB
urbi - urban mobility aggregator 5.12.1:
Published on: March 12, 2021
File size: 22.2 MB
urbi - urban mobility aggregator 5.11.7:
Published on: March 01, 2021
File size: 26.6 MB
urbi - urban mobility aggregator 5.11.5:
Published on: February 13, 2021
File size: 26.5 MB