|File size:||23.4 MB|
|Publish date:||October 08, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Maps & Navigation Apps|
About IMOVE app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewIMOVE app is a free Android Maps & Navigation app, has been published by URBANnext SA on October 08, 2019.
IMOVE 1.3d is latest version of IMOVE app updated by CloudApks.com on September 03, 2019. On this page you can find IMOVE apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
IMOVE app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)First Version
The DescriptionIMOVE, the mobility app for Turin.
Find, reserve and open your nearest shared mobility:
MiMoto scooter sharing or [TO]bike bike sharing.
Tap on the public transport pins to have real time timetables and purchase your ticket.
Take a taxi with WeTaxi and reach your destination without any stress.
The main objective of the project IMOVE is to accelerate deployment and unlock the scalability of ‘Mobility as a Service’ (MaaS) schemes in Europe, ultimately paving the way for a ’roaming’ service for MaaS users on a European level.
Ratings and Reviews
1.0 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (0)
4 ★ (0)
3 ★ (0)
2 ★ (0)
1 ★ (0)
(*) is required
Instruction for installing IMOVE app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download IMOVE app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.batsharing.android.imove-v1.3d.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsIMOVE app apk 1.3d apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Must be required by a HostApduService or OffHostApduService to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsIMOVE 1.3d:
Published on: October 08, 2019
File size: 23.4 MB
Published on: November 09, 2020
File size: 11.9 MB
Published on: June 14, 2019
File size: 20.6 MB
Published on: April 08, 2019
File size: 19.7 MB