Sign Language: ASL Kids 0.0.6
|File size:||40.9 MB|
|Publish date:||February 18, 2016|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About Sign Language: ASL Kids app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewSign Language: ASL Kids app is a free Android Education app, has been published by New-impulse media on February 18, 2016.
Sign Language: ASL Kids 0.0.6 is latest version of Sign Language: ASL Kids app updated by CloudApks.com on September 21, 2020. On this page you can find Sign Language: ASL Kids apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Sign Language: ASL Kids app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Improved performance
Sign Language Alphabet / ASL Fingerspelling
More Signs in the ASL dictionary
The DescriptionSign Language dictionary for babies, kids and beginners! Get the whole family excited about learning ASL (American Sign Language) by watching other kids sign! The ASL coaches in our app are between the ages of 1 and 12, and they teach you common signs from the ASL dictionary, ASL finger spelling and baby sign language. All hand signs, furthermore, are accompanied by a large image and a sound button designed to stimulate speech and hearing.
This free app has all the functionality you can imagine, including quiz games and 21 free signs. An optional pack of more signs is available to help you increase your knowledge of ASL.
**** Why this app? ****
When we found out our son was deaf, our whole family was eager to learn sign language. That was when we discovered that our kids benefited from interactive visual material. However, it was hard to find suitable apps on signing specifically designed for kids. The next thing we knew, we had decided to design one ourselves.
How do children learn best? By imitating other kids! My son loves this app, and I hope you will too.
**** How does it work? ****
The app is kid-proof and was designed to be used without the help of an adult. There are no external links or ads, so no internet connection is needed to work the app. While there is no complex text, kids will have no issues navigating our clear and tappable images.
**** Support ****
We are dedicated to creating and expanding a high-quality app that unlocks your child’s learning potential in a fun way.
Looking for more tips for improvement? Go to asl-kids.com and let us know.
If you have an issue, please email us for help at email@example.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ASLkids
**** Features: ****
- Peer role models: How do children learn best? By imitating other kids!
- Intuitive interface: No need to read. Clear tappable images.
- Easy signs: Carefully selected signs that are easy for children to master.
- Fun: Includes an interactive quiz game to test your knowledge of ASL.
- No ads or external links: No internet connection required after download.
- Video: Videos can be (re)played by tapping the screen.
- Easy navigation: Simple menu and buttons for easy browsing.
- Audio: Separate audio button to hear how a word is pronounced.
- for iPad / iPhone and Android
Learn Sign Language! Download the ASL app.
Ratings and Reviews
3.4 out of 5
5 ★ (152)
4 ★ (10)
3 ★ (87)
2 ★ (32)
1 ★ (262)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: I think it is amazing but only if you're a beginner I learned over 50 different things in like an hour but the only thing is its limited theres only so much to learn tho. keep in mind I bought the extra sighns for 1.99 it come with about 20 free signs but if you wanna learn the basics go for it
- 1 ★: I would think that when learning sign language common words and phrase would be the best place to start; not a bunch of random words. How often am I going to need to sign kangaroo or dolphin on a daily basis.
- 1 ★: Just downloaded and when I open the app, I just get a green screen that won't load. Makes sense as the app hasnt been updated since February 2016. Uninstalled right away.
- 5 ★: We would love more signs add to this app! It has been a great learning tool for my 6 year old who is hard of hearing. He loves the quiz and getting cupcakes for his answers.
- 2 ★: good start to an app. I learned the free set of signs in 10 minutes. can't say it's worth keeping on storage space.
- 3 ★: I love this app but would prefer if there were no purchases needed to complete it. Me and my friend are learning sign language and this is the best app we've found the yet.
- 3 ★: I paid for the extras and every time I open the app they are gone. I have to uninstall and reinstall every time to get them back. Pain in the butt.
- 5 ★: Simple and crisp interface. Haven't come across a better way to learn sign language on the go.
- 3 ★: I love the app but it hasn't been updated since I got it. They haven't added any new signs so it's not as helpful as I'd like. Add more signs and I'd give more stars
- 1 ★: Will not even load on HTC U11... Installed and uninstalled a few times to no avail...
- 1 ★: is not free it has only like 12 words and if you want more you have to pay.
- 1 ★: App is broken, and just loads a blank screen.
- 5 ★: Quick, effective learning program for kids & adults! Fun to learn. Thx z
- 2 ★: Worked for a bit then randomly stopped loading. Doenst work now
- 3 ★: How do I get more signs? And why aren't there any numbers and basic greetings? I would think these were essential, especially if I pay for the extra signs. Thank you
Instruction for installing Sign Language: ASL Kids app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Sign Language: ASL Kids app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.basvanderwilk.aslkids-v0.0.6.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsSign Language: ASL Kids app apk 0.0.6 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsSign Language: ASL Kids 0.0.6:
Published on: February 18, 2016
File size: 40.9 MB
Sign Language: ASL Kids 0.0.5:
Published on: August 28, 2018
File size: 41 MB
Sign Language: ASL Kids 0.0.4:
Published on: August 28, 2018
File size: 41.1 MB
Sign Language: ASL Kids 0.0.3:
Published on: August 28, 2018
File size: 29 MB