Power Planner: Homework/Grades 222.214.171.124
|File size:||10.5 MB|
|Publish date:||June 17, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About Power Planner: Homework/Grades app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewPower Planner: Homework/Grades app is a free Android Education app, has been published by BareBones Dev on June 17, 2021.
Power Planner: Homework/Grades 2126.96.36.199 is latest version of Power Planner: Homework/Grades app updated by CloudApks.com on June 18, 2021. On this page you can find Power Planner: Homework/Grades apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Power Planner: Homework/Grades app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionPower Planner is the ultimate homework planner for students, featuring online sync with Windows and iOS apps, grade calculation, widgets, automatic reminders, and more.
With Power Planner's online account, you can stay on top of homework assignments and schedule from your desktop, iPhone, Android, or web browser!
Power Planner lets you manage semesters, enter classes with time schedules and room locations, add assignments and exams, receive automatic reminders about upcoming homework, and more.
The widgets allow you to see your upcoming homework. You can also pin a schedule widget that tells you when and where your next class is.
Grade and GPA calculation is also fully supported, allowing you to know exactly what your GPA is across multiple semesters.
Google Calendar integration lets you see your classes and homework from Google Calendar!
The paid version (one-time purchase) unlocks the ability to add more than five grades per class, use multiple semesters/years, and more. It is purchased through an in-app purchase, and when you buy Power Planner once, you unlock it everywhere. However, the free version is still perfectly functional.
Ratings and Reviews
4.6 out of 5
5 ★ (18)
4 ★ (28)
3 ★ (56)
2 ★ (112)
1 ★ (724)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Was trying to find a way to organize what was due and came across this app. I LOVE that it connects with my other devices. It is very user friendly. Just finished my BA and I start on my masters in September. I will definitely be using this app for it.
- 5 ★: All I wanted was a planner app that lets me schedule specific tasks on specific days and was surprised to find some of the other ones I tried don't let you do that, but this one does so it works perfectly for my needs!
- 5 ★: I had 5 classes, a job, many appointments, and a busy social life, and I was drowning. I tried this app after doing many other apps and fell in love. I added my job as a "class" and personal as well. This made my life so much easier to live.
- 5 ★: this app is amazing and a life saver for students and all of the people out there with tight schedule. But I have one suggestion that Is my timetable consists of two weeks and the timetable of the two weeks repeats throughout the whole semester...and I guess there is no option for repeating the timetable of two weeks (correct me if I am wrong)....i hope my problem is understood and I will be pleased if the problem is fixed in the next update ...
- 5 ★: I love this, it helps me remind of my classes, though I wish they have a transparent background widget and a calendar style widget for a 1 week schedule thats also kinda transparent but this is perfect those are just suggestions
- 5 ★: Edit: Thanks for the response, so it does have a holiday mode! I'm truly amazed. Just around 100k downloads? This app is very underrated, not even anything I've tried comes close to it. Original: Amazing app. Really. I love everything about it: the mobile app, the desktop app (with the live tiles), the instant syncing capabilities, the user-friendliness and the very generous pricing.
- 4 ★: Great app, but can you add a feature to change the colour of tasks and events for colour coding purposes or to rank the importance of a task/event. If you can do that I'll give you a 5 star review😇 Can you also make that the pictures on events etc show without you having to click on the event, in other words let the picture wrap the area that the event covers
- 5 ★: Can't understand why this app is so good and is still free to use. Way better than most paid products. I used it for University, and now I'm using it as a teacher!
- 5 ★: I love this app, I defiinitely recommend it. It's perfect for uni and has everything you need to plan ahead.
- 5 ★: Such a great way to input schedules. Even the free version is more than enough, but premium is wonderful too (and super cheap!) Will be using this for law school.
- 5 ★: Kudos to the developers! The desktop app proved to be quite useful especially with the pin feature, and it's easy to use in mobile as well. As someone learning to be a developer, I bought the premium version to support your team. Best endeavors!
- 3 ★: Seems ok. However, there should be a setting that would enable us to change the GPA default. I'm in the UK so we use a different grading system. It is very unconvenient to have to change the GPA manually for all the classes/courses separately. And a question: Ideally, does this app work with UK uni grading system or is it better to use wih US unis only?
- 5 ★: Really helpful for arranging my busy academics bit also non academics schedule. The premium version is really really worth it.
- 1 ★: Premium version will not show up on all devices even though I paid for it. Will show up on my phone but not my laptop. Will stay at 1 star until some type of resolution is found.
- 5 ★: This app has helped me get through all my years of college. I remember the few features it had at first. Thank you for continuing to update this app. Please make one of the same format but for "adulting".
Instruction for installing Power Planner: Homework/Grades app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Power Planner: Homework/Grades app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.barebonesdev.powerplanner-v2188.8.131.52.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsPower Planner: Homework/Grades app apk 2184.108.40.206 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsPower Planner: Homework/Grades 2220.127.116.11:
Published on: June 17, 2021
File size: 10.5 MB
Power Planner: Homework/Grades 218.104.22.168:
Published on: June 03, 2021
File size: 10.5 MB
Power Planner: Homework/Grades 222.214.171.124:
Published on: May 26, 2021
File size: 10.6 MB
Power Planner: Homework/Grades 2126.96.36.199:
Published on: May 20, 2021
File size: 10.6 MB
Power Planner: Homework/Grades 2188.8.131.52:
Published on: May 19, 2021
File size: 10.6 MB
Power Planner: Homework/Grades 2184.108.40.206:
Published on: March 11, 2021
File size: 10.3 MB