CPU-Z Hardware Info 1.10.9
|File size:||4.7 MB|
|Publish date:||October 10, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About CPU-Z Hardware Info app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewCPU-Z Hardware Info app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by Magical Apps Studio on October 10, 2019.
CPU-Z Hardware Info 1.10.9 is latest version of CPU-Z Hardware Info app updated by CloudApks.com on September 05, 2019. On this page you can find CPU-Z Hardware Info apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
CPU-Z Hardware Info app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)1. Exclusive version for Oreo & Pie OS
2. APK size reduced
3. Languages now supported:
4. Rich Reporting features added
5. Bug fixes keeps going on
6. Every 5th installer will get a surprise gift
7. Pro version now available at very nominal price
8. Keep enjoying the lighter version with latest features
The DescriptionCPU-Z Hardware Info is a hardware specification app for Android with detailed information about your smartphone including:
Hardware information is categorized into:
– Device Info: Model, Manufacturer, Chipset, Build Number and Android OS version.
– System: CPU architecture, Board, Number of Cores, Clock Speed, CPU Features, Governor and Kernel information. As well as current CPU Utilization, Total running processes, and clock frequency of each core.
– Memory: Total and available RAM, as well as Storage information about your device.
– Camera: Detailed information about the primary and secondary camera in your phone. Along with supported resolutions, focus modes and AntiBanding modes.
– Thermal: Internal temperature of your Smartphone.
– Battery: Health, current level, power source, temperature, voltage.
– Sensors: All the sensors in your device with real-time testing.
CPU Hardware Info is elegant, accurate and simple - the beautiful user interface doesn’t stand between you and the information. Each section is split into 4 smart categories - for ease of access and fast switching. These categories are: usage, software information, device information and connectivity.
Just swipe and see the following useful info of your device:
+ Battery: Battery level, charging status.
+ CPU Detail: Processor type, architecture, hardware info.
+ Screen Display: Display size, density and orientation.
+ RAM: Total size, used memory, free space.
+ Device Model: Model name, manufacturer, build time, brand, etc.
+ SIM: IMEI number, IMSI number, operator detail.
+ Operating System: Version name, SDK number, release number.
+ Storage Info: Internal and External memory detail.
+ Root Check: Device is rooted or not, Super user check, Busy Box check.
+ WiFi Status: Connected or not, WiFi connected name, WiFi Mac Address
Please write an email if you have any problems, questions or feature requests at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Regards,
Magical Apps Team
Ratings and Reviews
4.8 out of 5
5 ★ (16,647)
4 ★ (1,568)
3 ★ (493)
2 ★ (114)
1 ★ (444)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: UPDATE 2: 7-3-19 No update, loose a star for BS. UPDATE: The developer asked me to add a star after he said he was working on my feedback. I'll add the stars when I see he has fixed it. This app is loaded with information. It's just a little tuff to figure out what some of the icons stand for.
- 5 ★: Gives all the info you would want to know about your phone, as for you who are here to read the reviews; There are some paranoid ass people in these reviews, when the app asks for permission to manage contacts and make phonecalls & permission to record via the camera it is simply trying to read the data from your sim and the camera. Take it from me and know that it really is not sketchy. It might seem so, but it isn't. 5☆ From me
- 5 ★: whether I need details on my PC, tablet, phone, or pretty much any computer-related device , CPU-Z, and other programs made by the parent company (CPUID), out perform the competition. the level of detail offered by CPU-Z is unparalleled. If you use the PC version frequently, having it on your phone or a USB drive, you will sing thanks and praises every time. 5+ stars!
- 2 ★: Won't allow manual battery capacity setting (yes, there ARE still a few phones with replaceable batteries that can directly accept extended batteries - this one has 9.3Ah battery, which belies the claim made by this app); interface doesn't stand out from all other apps of this sort. I'm sure there's at least one app that does all this without ads. And apropos ads: during my ~90s of use I got hammered with at least 3 full screen ads with video/sound. Thanks, I think I'll look elsewhere.
- 1 ★: My experience? I haven't even opened the app, and I'm not going to either. How they get away with stealing app titles is beyond me. Notice how the low ratings recieved a comment from the "dev?" Asks us for a higher rating without actually doing anything. Stay away! Far far away!
- 1 ★: Wants permission to place calls, refuses to launch without it. -- Responce -- No I will not change this one star to five just because your copy and paste responce asked me to. The app 'Phone Info' asked for call and camera permissions, but still launches and works without them, there is no reason for you to require them to run.
- 1 ★: This is not the official CPU-Z. It works, but the official CPU-Z for Android is by CPUID. Also, there are a lot of ads. Just switching hardware categories gives you a full-screen ad. EDIT: why the canned response?
- 1 ★: Why is it that when you click on battery saver pro to take you to play store, it lists a completely different publisher called app magic and lo & behold, that publisher also has apps about cpu with amazing coinsidence - the exact same description as this app? This app is a con going on the cpu-z name.
- 5 ★: What's not to love folks.? I l can't get enough of this kind of info. Wrong screen size showing on Motorola Z3. Says 5.5 at 480ppi. Nope.! 6.01 inch with 402ppi. Still, that's part of the things I love about the app. Devolopers get that screen size fixed and all is well. Also will need to correct the ppi also. Same exact screen size as the Z3 Play, just a better Snapdragon 835.!I didn't have the cash for a flagship from Verizon, but this phone combined with the SD 835 and Verizon coverage =😁
- 1 ★: Terrible! SHADDY PERMISSIONS NEEDED! Doesn't explain any of the information given to you. Ads pop-up constantly. No explanation of what the app ACTUALLY does. NO FAQ or HELP sections. You need to "allow" way too many permissions & they give no reasoning why that permission is needed. Forceful with directing you to their PAY app & they FORCE you to review. I wouldn't have wasted my time reviewing them, but they forced me here. A HUGE waste of time! Don't bother.
- 4 ★: It's an okay app. Gives you a Fair amount information about your device including real time feeds from most of the sensors. I was not able to locate information regarding the the various radio's ie. manufacturer, configuration, ect. Also I would like to receive information about the infrared capability present or not and battery usage
- 1 ★: shady i agree with other comments. benchmarking shouldnt need permission to my camera, record video, make calls, and not sure what else since i cut it off after asking me to allow to make calls. uninstalled right away.
- 1 ★: Why you need to ask to record video of my device while opening after installing, and why you are asking to accessing my contact. Means you have some bad intention. I fell worried that even after I uninstall the software you will keep collecting data. Nightmare...!
- 1 ★: too many permissions and stole the name from an other company. edit: developers coercing and begging for five star reviews instead of saying why they need access to my SD card and contacts. Anyone who gives this more than 1 star os probably a paid shill because this is trash
- 1 ★: This is the imitator app of cpu Z do not download this app I repeat they did not Need those permissions like camera and microphone in order to give you measurements on your CPU usage Ram measurement and sensory data this is a scanning app and honestly I'm reporting it I will repost this review if it gets deleted and then take pictures of it being deleted and repost it again do not download eel free to look at the app permissions that they Require compared To the other CPU's I do not need those
Instruction for installing CPU-Z Hardware Info app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download CPU-Z Hardware Info app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.banish.myandroidinfo-v1.10.9.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsCPU-Z Hardware Info app apk 1.10.9 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- Allows applications to write the sync settings.
- Marker permission for applications that wish to access notification policy.
- Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String].
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsCPU-Z Hardware Info 1.10.9:
Published on: October 10, 2019
File size: 4.7 MB
CPU-Z Hardware Info 1.10.8:
Published on: August 01, 2019
File size: 4.6 MB
CPU-Z Hardware Info 1.0.7:
Published on: December 07, 2018
File size: 4.5 MB
CPU-Z Hardware Info 1.0.6:
Published on: October 11, 2018
File size: 4.4 MB
CPU-Z Hardware Info 1.0.5:
Published on: June 20, 2018
File size: 4.4 MB
CPU-Z Hardware Info 1.0.4:
Published on: April 19, 2018
File size: 3.2 MB