Caller Name Announcer and Flash Alerts: Hands-Free 1.9.9
|File size:||8.3 MB|
|Publish date:||May 23, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About Caller Name Announcer and Flash Alerts: Hands-Free app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewCaller Name Announcer and Flash Alerts: Hands-Free app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by Backtracking Technologies Pvt. Ltd. on May 23, 2021.
Caller Name Announcer and Flash Alerts: Hands-Free 1.9.9 is latest version of Caller Name Announcer and Flash Alerts: Hands-Free app updated by CloudApks.com on May 25, 2021. On this page you can find Caller Name Announcer and Flash Alerts: Hands-Free apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Caller Name Announcer and Flash Alerts: Hands-Free app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Changes in v1.9.9:
★ Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
★ Fixed: SMS Announcer is not working for some devices.
The DescriptionCaller Name Announcer is the most powerful, fast, and intuitive caller ID and announcer app. It identifies and announces calls and SMS. It has flash alerts functionality that notifies you via flash when you get a phone call, SMS text, or app notifications.
The app provides high-quality caller ID functionality. It helps you identify unknown phone calls (even if the number is not your contact list) and avoid spam calls.
🆔 Caller ID
★ Show who is calling.
★ Identify unknown phone calls.
★ Detailed call summary after every call.
📞 Call and SMS announcer
★ Announces calls and SMS loudly.
★ Announces SMS with content.
★ Announcement facility during call waiting.
★ Announces unknown calls by custom name or number.
📢 Announcement Settings
★ Option to change announcement speed.
★ Adjust different announcement volume for calls or SMS.
★ Announcer works in all modes (Ring, Silent, Vibrate).
★ The app works with any TTS (Text to Speech) engine.
★ Announcer supports many languages. (TTS supported languages)
🔦 Flashlight Alerts
★ Get Flash Alerts for incoming calls, SMS, and notifications.
★ App has various flash blinking patterns.
★ Separate flash numbers for SMS and notifications.
★ Flash Alerts works in all modes (Ring, Silent, Vibrate).
★ Flash Alerts are automatically closed when there is a low battery.
🙎 Contact Settings
★ Disable all alerts for specific contacts.
★ Set a custom name for a particular contact number.
★ Turn off announcer or flash alerts for specific contacts.
💕💕💕 Thank you for choosing our app. Don't forget to leave us a review if you like our app. If you have any questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
4.2 out of 5
5 ★ (992)
4 ★ (238)
3 ★ (277)
2 ★ (664)
1 ★ (5605)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: It is good app but it can not work in itel A 16 plus
- 5 ★: It doesn't work on Android 10 version. However as suggested by the developer to install their Caller ID and Speaker, the app works perfect.
- 4 ★: Just bumped-up my rating, as this app is working very well for both types of announcemts lately, missing incoming calls or SMS msgs only once in a while. In the earlier version the developer tried to to address app issues by providing timely & detailed responses to my requests for support (which actually were the result of Google's earlier decision to block a key permission, thereby disabling call announcements for all such caller apps).
- 3 ★: The apo is good and I rate you three stars for it b'coz it's somehow irritating when it comes to adding the contacts,and for that, i suggest that you improve it by adding an option that will allow users to mark the contacts and add them to the app at once,rather than adding them one by one,otherwise i had a very good experience of it and i recomend it for more users
- 5 ★: I rate you guys 5 🌟. Because you have done a great job. But 99 percent of excellent because, when you off the flash light, the number will find it dificute to connect. And the name or number announcer will stop. And you know, some times one maybe experiencing battery or low power.
- 5 ★: Wow so good! This application is useful for us to use as a notification...If you at still in bed so lazy to check up who is calling?but this useful app will notify you first The name of the person who is calling...I recommend you crowd to install this app...And you will see....
- 5 ★: Really. This app ever in sense of information nd recording all calls data nd it's Vocal system of calling caller name nd when it's unsaved/unknown number it's also calls that. When any SMS comes it also calls it by its name/number 🔢 nd that is calling number by separate words but calls SMS name come like when zong company sends msg so this app calls as v take complete name like " SMS from Zong 4G, Thank you".What a versatile mind blowing app nd even I'm speechless for this app. Thnks alot devel
- 4 ★: very excellent and useful apps, very simple and great user interface. keep it up this great work there is a one bug needs to be fixed that it caller name announcer sound should have been manage by media or ring volume of the mobile phone due to this week we cannot control this apps volume when we are in the office or meeting
- 5 ★: just installed on my Vodafone smartphone.quick and easy to set up.works better than others i have tried. nice clear English voice.so far so good sadly my initial experience has not lasted as the app has stopped working When phone rings the call announcer no longer announces the name. I don't have it activated for SMS
- 4 ★: Fantastic App, I love it! Pls make it work when connected to bluetooth devices, I.e; Bluetooth speakers and handsfree. I noticed that it doesn't work when my phone is paired with any bluetooth device. Good job, Welldone!
- 5 ★: It good and interesting app,it helps gives me a notification of the person who is calling me,I enjoy the app and I really love the app,the app is good and unique,I am telling friends about the interesting app,the have a notification that I want,I can avoid some calls some of them are my credit,the is so wonderful the way it announce the names I enjoy it, when it comes to announcing setswana names I laugh at the voice that is announcing voice cause it cannot say tswana names when it announce the
- 3 ★: I have a Samsung Galaxy and it would blank out where the speech for caller name was supposed to be I worked on it for hours & tried everything could never get it to work so I deleted it.😣 I reloaded this app on my Galaxy J7 Prime the announcer works now on calls but still won't work on SMS name or read text.
- 5 ★: I want to give this app 10 stars. I used so many announcer app but this is the best. It not only has eyes friendly interface but also helpful features. Even it doesn't show any ads👌👌
- 5 ★: Very pleased, turned off phone ringer, now all I hear is the voice calling out the name of the person placing the call. . Not sure if others would want this but I am enjoying. it. Thanks.
- 4 ★: I have liked this but it can't work properly on my Samsung galaxy A2 but in first installation it worked for me. But sometimes i does not. So could you please fix for me this as soon as possible... Your application is fine!
Instruction for installing Caller Name Announcer and Flash Alerts: Hands-Free app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Caller Name Announcer and Flash Alerts: Hands-Free app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.backtrackingtech.callernameannouncer-v1.9.9.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsCaller Name Announcer and Flash Alerts: Hands-Free app apk 1.9.9 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Marker permission for applications that wish to access notification policy.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows the app to answer an incoming phone call.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to collect battery statistics
Previous versionsCaller Name Announcer and Flash Alerts: Hands-Free 1.9.9:
Published on: May 23, 2021
File size: 8.3 MB
Caller Name Announcer and Flash Alerts: Hands-Free 1.9.7:
Published on: May 13, 2021
File size: 8.3 MB
Caller Name Announcer and Flash Alerts: Hands-Free 1.9.4:
Published on: December 24, 2020
File size: 7.9 MB
Caller Name Announcer and Flash Alerts: Hands-Free 1.9.3:
Published on: October 24, 2020
File size: 7.8 MB
Caller Name Announcer and Flash Alerts: Hands-Free 1.9.0:
Published on: September 10, 2020
File size: 7.8 MB
Caller Name Announcer and Flash Alerts: Hands-Free 1.8.7:
Published on: July 31, 2020
File size: 7.8 MB