Weather by WeatherBug: Live Radar Map & Forecast 5.23.0-20
|File size:||31.4 MB|
|Publish date:||June 17, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Weather Apps|
About Weather by WeatherBug: Live Radar Map & Forecast app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewWeather by WeatherBug: Live Radar Map & Forecast app is a free Android Weather app, has been published by Earth Networks on June 17, 2021.
Weather by WeatherBug: Live Radar Map & Forecast 5.23.0-20 is latest version of Weather by WeatherBug: Live Radar Map & Forecast app updated by CloudApks.com on July 14, 2021. On this page you can find Weather by WeatherBug: Live Radar Map & Forecast apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Weather by WeatherBug: Live Radar Map & Forecast app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)We regularly update our app to include the latest bug fixes and improve speed and reliability.
The DescriptionDownload WeatherBug®, winner of the 2019 “Best Weather App” by Appy Awards.
Get the most accurate weather app that provides environmental intelligence for all aspects of people’s lives, free! This live weather app provides the fastest weather alerts, real-time weather conditions, accurate hourly & 10-day forecasts & more.
Explore 20 weather maps, including Doppler radar, UV index, satellite map, lightning alerts, precipitation, local temperature, wind chill, road forecast and more! From heat index to pollen count, WeatherBug gives you everything you need to know. Our weather widgets let you set alerts and information you want to see on your home screen.
Radar weather apps have never been this easy or convenient. Join WeatherBug's millions of users and Know Before® any weather condition. In the market since 2000, WeatherBug gives you and your family reliable weather data, download now!
THE WEATHERBUG ADVANTAGE
• Spark™ Lightning Alerts Get Dangerous Thunderstorm Alerts & prepare for severe weather conditions
• Professional Weather Network Vast professional grade weather station across the world reporting hyper-local weather conditions in real-time
• Animated Weather Maps 18 weather maps give you options on what weather conditions you see
• International Weather Forecasts Prepare for weather abroad with weather forecasts for over 2.6 million locations worldwide
WEATHER NEWS FOR YOU
• Weather News News alerts and featured videos about local conditions and global events
• Weather Data Customization Customize weather data & rearrange weather tiles to your liking
• Weather Forecasts Custom weather forecasts for all your lifestyle activities
• Weather Conditions Real-time weather conditions
• Weather Forecasts Reliable & detailed hourly & 10-day forecasts
• Doppler Radar Doppler radar animation for precipitation information
• Wind Forecast See what wind conditions will be through the day
• Weather Notifications See weather conditions & receive alerts in your notifications area
• Severe Weather Alerts Get severe weather alerts from WeatherBug, NWS & NOAA (USA) NMS (UK and DE) and SMN (MX)
AIR QUALITY, HEAT & MORE
• Weather Details Get UV Index, heat index, wind speeds, weather observations & more
• Hurricane Track hurricanes from your phone
• Fire Global fire data to know when you are at risk
• Air Quality Get an in-depth look at the air quality around you
• Pollen Count Local & national pollen count & data
• Road Forecast Check to see how your driving will be impacted by the weather
• Local Weather Radar See local weather conditions, weather map & weather radar
• Weather Widgets Add weather information to your home screen with weather widgets
• Multi-language Support English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French & Japanese
• Temperature Units Fahrenheit (°F), Celsius (°C)
• Wind Units MPH, KPH, Knots & MPS
• Pressure Units Inches & millibars
RADAR WEATHER MAPS
• Weather Map Explore weather conditions, temperature, pollen levels & more with interactive maps
• Severe Storm Risk Know when convective weather is expected to hit. Severe storms, tornados, hail and high winds
CONNECT WITH US
• Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WeatherBug
• Follow us on Twitter @WeatherBug
• Check us out on Instagram @weatherbug
Get real time weather reports so you can Know Before. Download WeatherBug, the best free weather app!
This app may include "Interest-Based Ads" (https://www.weatherbug.com/legal/privacy) for more information) and may collect or share "Precise Location Data" (https://www.weatherbug.com/legal/privacy for more information).
Ratings and Reviews
4.7 out of 5
5 ★ (19435)
4 ★ (10411)
3 ★ (29536)
2 ★ (243030)
1 ★ (1061051)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: Good app, but why is there no audible alert alarm on this app??? Unless it's there and I just don't see it. If there's a tornado coming, in the middle of the night, I would expect an alarm from this app to go off and wake me up. A dot notification is useless and won't wake anyone up. Other than that, a really good app. Put an alarm on this app. Please!
- 1 ★: This app is garbage. Over a dozen times in the last 3 months it has been completely wrong. I'm not talking about predicting the weather. I am talking about looking at the forecast for the current conditions and the current day, seeing 0% chance of precipitation and clear conditions, and then literally looking out the window to rain. It's raining all day. App still says 0% chance of precipitation. Every other weather service knows it's raining. Over a dozen times...garbage
- 2 ★: The people responsible for this app seem to have spent too much time on its appearance and neglected its functionality. Temperature is usually off 3 to 5 degrees, the radar is nowhere near live - it lags 5 to 10 minutes rendering it useless - and the forecast is a joke. Plus it's now in the habit of stalling every 24 hours so I have to "clear data" and re set up my location. If you like pretty, this app is top notch. If you're interested in weather information, it would be wise to look elsewhere
- 3 ★: Same complaint as David B. I have sent emails, and had issues. Specifically it's aggravating when they're calling for an 80% chance of rain overall but the hourly never shows anything over 10% to 20% every hour. Which do I depend on? I depend on the weather for my business, and having paid for the subscription, this is kind of aggravating. Starting to look for an alternate.
- 2 ★: Weather data may be accurate and it's nice to get the temperature in the notifications bar. However, the actual app is buggy and extremely, extremely slow. Very long waits when I'm just trying to check the hourly temperature for the day -- if it ever loads at all. Similar problems with the 'Now' page. At the moment my weather appears to be ?, which is going to be hard to manage. I've had the 'Hourly' page up the whole time I've been typing, and the buffering never stopped. Disappointing.
- 2 ★: For the life of me I cannot get the animated radar to play anymore. I don't even see any UI for it like a play or pause button. I'm hoping it's a bug or user error and not them removing a feature to push us towards a paid version. As that would be a dick move. The Spark Lightning Map is still useful, hence 2 stars, but for now I have to go find another weather app. Which sucks because this one used to be a damn near a one stop shop for my weather forecast needs.
- 4 ★: WeatherBug gets the weather right most of the time, the weather alerts are timely and are correct for my region, and the weather maps really show what's going on. Actually, the maps are probably the most correct of all of the weather information. Update 6/25/21: I'd uninstalled Weatherbug, in favor of trying some other apps, but I've come back to this one. It's worth coming back to.
- 5 ★: I like this Weather App, though I do not use it for much more than basics. I enjoy the settings that allow notifications of severe weather, lightning strikes and will give warnings and watches for flash floods, severe storms with hail or heavy downpours, tornadoes, etc. It is more user friendly than other apps I've used and offers options I like.
- 5 ★: Love this app!! We live in Nashville, frequent home of the tornadoes and straight line winds. It has been most helpful getting warning messages if impending storms come, lightning strikes & torrential flooding rains. We love the hourly forecast (spot on always) and also the humidity levels (my hubs has COPD issues). Thank you Weatherbug!!
- 4 ★: Best weather app I can find, but still needs work. Humidity should be on the "Now" screen?! Interface has way too much space-wasting stuff, needs to be organized better to fit more relevant data on the screen. Too many ads. I have pollen alerts turned off, but little red exclaimation point Triangle is there every day! Why is it an alert when it is just a normal condition of every Summer day?? WeatherBug has the best widget! But could have more sizing information options.
- 3 ★: I generally like Weather Bug because they don't have alot of ads and it has some cool features (like allowing you to define the order of all the different sections). The biggest downside is their rain/thunderstorm algorithms. They generally don't seem very accurate. Worse, I can't tell you how many times I've seen it say 70% chance of thunderstorms on the 10 Day outlook page, yet the Hourly page will at most show only a 10% chance (alot of times it shows 0%). Doesnt come across well.
- 5 ★: Best weather app I've used. Works perfectly without ad interruptions. Tons of features. See just the info you want; for example, if you just want to see the radar, or lightning strikes. Has lots of indices like air quality, pollen, and more. 11/10 recommend.
- 4 ★: Usually does what I expect. I've been using this app for over 20 years. Or maybe not app but on computer,maybe it one and the same. Easy to use,right to point on temp,great radar. I use often and I'd say ots one of those go to places where it just works. Nothings perfect so its a 4.8 in my opinion. Rarely glitches so enjoy.
- 1 ★: Used to be a great app but now it's completely non functional. At first it would not show any weather data, everything was just blank. I force closed and cleared cache which did nothing. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled and now it doesn't open at all. It just force closes constantly.
- 1 ★: Update, 7-11-20.This app may not have alot of ads, but it has 30% accuracy, on a good day. They say sunny, and it's raining. They say raining, and it's sunny. The maps aren't coordinated with the forecast. Better off looking out the window. Update 6-12-21: Uninstalling app. This weather "forecast" (???) app never gets it right, especially when you need it. If they say 10% rain, count on it being 100%. So actually, it IS a good app. Just expect the opposite of what the app predicts.
Instruction for installing Weather by WeatherBug: Live Radar Map & Forecast app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Weather by WeatherBug: Live Radar Map & Forecast app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.aws.android-v5.23.0-20.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsWeather by WeatherBug: Live Radar Map & Forecast app apk 5.23.0-20 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
Previous versionsWeather by WeatherBug: Live Radar Map & Forecast 5.23.0-20:
Published on: June 17, 2021
File size: 31.4 MB
Weather by WeatherBug: Live Radar Map & Forecast 5.22.1-3:
Published on: June 02, 2021
File size: 28.5 MB
Weather by WeatherBug: Live Radar Map & Forecast 5.21.0-82:
Published on: May 06, 2021
File size: 27.8 MB
Weather by WeatherBug: Live Radar Map & Forecast 5.20.2-4:
Published on: April 01, 2021
File size: 27.7 MB
Weather by WeatherBug: Live Radar Map & Forecast 5.20.1-2:
Published on: March 31, 2021
File size: 27.7 MB
Weather by WeatherBug: Live Radar Map & Forecast 5.19.5-7:
Published on: February 12, 2021
File size: 28 MB