AVG Secure VPN – Unlimited VPN & Proxy server 2.26.5891
|File size:||9.3 MB|
|Publish date:||June 28, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About AVG Secure VPN – Unlimited VPN & Proxy server app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAVG Secure VPN – Unlimited VPN & Proxy server app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by AVG Mobile on June 28, 2021.
AVG Secure VPN – Unlimited VPN & Proxy server 2.26.5891 is latest version of AVG Secure VPN – Unlimited VPN & Proxy server app updated by CloudApks.com on July 14, 2021. On this page you can find AVG Secure VPN – Unlimited VPN & Proxy server apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
AVG Secure VPN – Unlimited VPN & Proxy server app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug fixes and improvements.
The DescriptionAVG Secure VPN & Proxy for Android helps you stay safe and protect your identity and information while connected to the Internet. As long as AVG Secure VPN is on, any data you send or receive is protected. Even on public Wi-Fi. Connect to an optimal location via proxy VPN for fast and reliable web surfing.
Browse privately and anonymously with AVG Secure VPN.
Choose your location to unlock apps, content and websites which are geo-restricted.
Our private encryption VPN ‘tunnel’ prevents hackers and thieves from stealing your data via public/open WiFi hotspots.
VPN on/off dashboard widget - a simple one-click widget for turning on your secure connection. Best for quick hotspot shield security.
Geo-restricted content access is made possible by changing your IP address (virtual location) using our VPN proxy servers.
WHAT IS A VPN? A Virtual Private Network (VPN) protects the data you upload and download from the internet, provides security for any data you send from your device, and anonymizes your internet activity.
HOW DOES VPN WORKS? Our VPN service protects you from data theft by using a virtual encryption shield ‘tunnel’ to secure your public/open WiFi connections. Once secured, your communications are impossible to spy on.
Private, anonymous browsing – when using AVG Secure VPN Proxy, your internet connection will appear to originate from a different virtual location. Use it to hide and anonymize your banking logins, chats, emails and payments.
Unblock apps, content and websites - some websites and content providers block access from certain locations. With AVG VPN Secure Proxy for Android, you can unblock these. Choose from a variety of servers, located in numerous countries and locations to change your IP address.
Some countries prohibit or restrict the use of VPNs. Countries in which our VPN solutions are not currently recommended for use: Belarus, China, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Oman, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates.
* 7-day free trial followed by yearly subscription
* Cancel your subscription anytime via payments.google.com
By installing/updating this app, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms: http://m.avg.com/terms
Unlimited and fast proxy VPN from AVG.
Ratings and Reviews
4.3 out of 5
5 ★ (3228)
4 ★ (1009)
3 ★ (1999)
2 ★ (4728)
1 ★ (24301)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Why the VPN option location selected in Japan but my ip is in Chech Republic? UPDATE : Even after reinstall . The same problem occur. GOTTA gave you 1 star for inaccurate IP address.
- 1 ★: The multi service scheme y'all have setup for your revenue is ridiculous. When you can bundle everything into one package rather than having people pay multiple fees of 30.00+ for every service.
- 1 ★: Only works on my home wifi. Won't allow me to use celluar data (have to turn off vpn to use cellular data) and won't let me use free wifi at hotels, etc, have to turn off vpn. So when it says "protected" and I am not home, that means I have no internet access unless I turn it off. I had bought a year vpn. It has been well over 6 months. And there is no help. They just send me generic emails and nothing works to fix it. I strongly recommend not paying for this.
- 4 ★: Very good, slight issue is that BBC iPlayer won't work when the firewall is enabled. Is fine if you turn off.
- 3 ★: it doesn't work in some public WiFi, always says "where doing our best to protect you" and don't connect to any vpn, lost of crashes I dunno why
- 2 ★: I have been using AVG for several years, and hadn't had any problems until recently. I've always given it 5 stars!! My yearly subscription payment was paid, and since the renewal the app hasn't worked right at all. The Junk cleaner doesn't clean!! The Boost doesn't boost!! The VPN turns off all the time!! I have really loved this security, but I'm about ready to find me something that works. Please help AVG development team!!! I will review again once this issue is resolved, or delete it....
- 2 ★: I paid for a month and never got the protection. And they saying they can't find my account got proof of the transaction and y'all haven't sent me my refund. I want my 4.99 back
- 1 ★: Dreadful........I cancelled this 1 week into 6 month subscription but gave to keep turning VPN back off. I struggled for ages why I couldn't transfer files from phone to my laptop, as an online store I'm always having to. Now I gave to email myself and open on laptop. Can't connect to printer anymore from phone. Cancelled my binge membership as couldn't log in anymore..... finally I discover blastard VPN was the cause. After spending money as to why my laptop Bluetooth wasn't working.
- 1 ★: Gets disconnected frequently. Worst on all devices. It takes long time to connect.
- 4 ★: The basic app does the best its capable of doing despite being free but unfortunately the rest of the app is quite pricey for people on a strict income so unaffordable to get & their for it would be nice if where a little cheaper to make it more affordable for people who have a strict tight budget ( disability income ) from the federal government for example.
- 1 ★: Been trying to renew since April 2nd. It has since expired. I have no idea shy customer service cant fix it. They tell me the renewal link has broken. I have spoken to at least 8 different people, none of whom seem able to fix it. I have renewed other products since (April 27 or so). They just cant fix the vpn. They have offered several combination deals. I wasnt looking for such a think, and they call me contrary. The app itself does its job. But service etc I have had no luck. How to respond
- 5 ★: It's comforting, 2know that I can't be hacked when I hv2 use a public wifi. When out, I prefer 2 use available wifi's, instead of using up my Data. I hvbn using AVG programs 4, 9+ years now & they hv never let me down. I started w/the free programs, 4about a year, & being that they were so reliable, I now hv yearly memberships. I wish I could gv them 10🌟s 4 all their programs. I recommend all of the AVG PROGRAMS. There all great. Going on2 my 10th year now, & still NO PROBLEMS! Thank you AVG!😊
- 4 ★: The only thing I have trouble with is that my VPN is always turning itself off and I constantly have to check if my VPN is on!! It's frustrating! Why does it do that? Also how can I fix it to stay on ALWAYS! Thank you for your concern on this matter! KG
- 1 ★: I paid for 1 year subscription yesterday (29/06/2021) with 7 day trial period. I want to unsubscribe today (30/6/2021) because i found the vpn not working at all. Surprisingly I do not see the option of unsubscribing/cancelling subscription in play store on this app. All my other app shows the option of cancelling subcription but not this. I have kept acreenshots as evidence. If i can not cancell subscription in this 7 days trial period i will take required steps before appropriate forum.
- 2 ★: Good but bad during heavy traffic I contacted AVG about this issue first. They responded saying they will make it better. I have experienced the same very slow traffic during heavy usage times. I gave them print screens of VPN on and off of my download speeds. My subscription is not going to be renewed. I switched to NordVpn, after two years of customer service requests of screens shots of data speeds, and logs uploaded by the app. No improvements of bad service during high useage times
Instruction for installing AVG Secure VPN – Unlimited VPN & Proxy server app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download AVG Secure VPN – Unlimited VPN & Proxy server app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.avg.android.vpn-v2.26.5891.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAVG Secure VPN – Unlimited VPN & Proxy server app apk 2.26.5891 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsAVG Secure VPN – Unlimited VPN & Proxy server 2.26.5891:
Published on: June 28, 2021
File size: 9.3 MB
AVG Secure VPN – Unlimited VPN & Proxy server 2.25.5882:
Published on: June 14, 2021
File size: 9.3 MB
AVG Secure VPN – Unlimited VPN & Proxy server 2.24.5873:
Published on: June 03, 2021
File size: 9.3 MB
AVG Secure VPN – Unlimited VPN & Proxy server 2.23.5861:
Published on: May 26, 2021
File size: 9.4 MB
AVG Secure VPN – Unlimited VPN & Proxy server 2.22.5841:
Published on: May 19, 2021
File size: 9.3 MB
AVG Secure VPN – Unlimited VPN & Proxy server 2.21.5797:
Published on: April 19, 2021
File size: 9.5 MB