|File size:||5.2 MB|
|Publish date:||December 30, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Business Apps|
About Marketplace app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMarketplace app is a free Android Business app, has been published by Autoxloo Solutions on December 30, 2020.
Marketplace 220.127.116.11 is latest version of Marketplace app updated by CloudApks.com on December 31, 2020. On this page you can find Marketplace apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Marketplace app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)What's new:
- new stylish design
- simple and fast login with fingerprint
- improved UX
The DescriptionWholesale your inventory much faster, and get paid for it in less time with the SimCasts™ Marketplace app! We have converted our Marketplace’s desktop version functionality into the mobile application that is easy-to-use and fully-featured at the same time! With the SimCasts™ Marketplace app, buyers are able to safely purchase a vehicle from you whether they are at work, at home, or on the other side of the country.
The interface of the SimCasts™ Marketplace app is user-friendly and navigation is very intuitive. Everything that a buyer needs to know in order to purchase a vehicle is fully displayed on their mobile device:
- Live auctions list (auto refresh)
- Advanced Filtering and Sorting options
- Live Bidding Panel
- The Vehicle Inspection Report™ and Lights
- Vehicle Gallery
- Vehicle Watchlist
- The Floating Bar with a ‘Place Bid’ option
- Saved Searches
- New Vehicle Alerts
- The Fingerprint Reader
- In-app advertising
SimCasts™ Marketplace is a rich application that fits right into the palm of your dealer's hand.
This application is intended for subscribed users only.
Ratings and Reviews
4.0 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (16)
4 ★ (1)
3 ★ (3)
2 ★ (4)
1 ★ (51)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: unable to open..domain,user name...when enter ...is this not for new user..can,t create new domain,user name and password...always not matching...if it tells this to the first time user...what useless app is this..uninstall
- 5 ★: Helps me to buy and sell faster. Stays with me everywhere I go which is just perfect if you travel a lot but want to do business. Many thanks
- 5 ★: Perfect for anyone who is looking to set up their own marketplace.
- 5 ★: Great app. Fast and powerful.
- 5 ★: Thank you for this application and regular updates!
- 1 ★: Couldn't log in
- 5 ★: Great App.....Convenient
- 1 ★: Download ok but not open this app
- 1 ★: Login nhi ho raha
Instruction for installing Marketplace app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Marketplace app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.autoxloo.simcasts.marketplace-v18.104.22.168.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMarketplace app apk 22.214.171.124 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsMarketplace 126.96.36.199:
Published on: December 30, 2020
File size: 5.2 MB
Published on: December 21, 2020
File size: 5.2 MB
Published on: August 09, 2020
File size: 5.3 MB
Published on: March 18, 2020
File size: 5.3 MB
Published on: January 23, 2020
File size: 5.3 MB
Published on: July 02, 2019
File size: 11.1 MB