File Manager by Augustro (67% OFF) 1.5.pro
|File size:||6 MB|
|Publish date:||March 21, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Productivity Apps|
About File Manager by Augustro (67% OFF) app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewFile Manager by Augustro (67% OFF) app is a free Android Productivity app, has been published by Augustro on March 21, 2019.
File Manager by Augustro (67% OFF) 1.5.pro is latest version of File Manager by Augustro (67% OFF) app updated by CloudApks.com on October 07, 2020. On this page you can find File Manager by Augustro (67% OFF) apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
File Manager by Augustro (67% OFF) app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)❤ We expect your kind support ❤
New in 2.2.pro: Number of files in a folder is shown in list/grid view + Bug fixes and UI improvements.
The DescriptionFile Manager by Augustro is an open source secure file explorer and manager that can help you find files faster, manage files easily and share files securely.
★ Key Features:
★ Categories: Files are organized into categories by their formats.
★ Recent: View the files you worked on recently without searching for them.
★ Operations: Multiple Select, Cut, Copy, Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Hide, and Bookmark.
★ Application Manager: Categorize, Open app, Open play store page, Uninstall, Backup, and Share your apps.
★ Multiple resolutions: Landscape and Portrait modes.
★ Views: List and grid views.
★ Sorting: Various sorting support.
★ Thumbnails: for Photo, Video and APK files.
★ Themes: Beautiful material themes.
★ Root explorer: Play with it if you are an advanced user.
★ Material Design UI: Simple and beautiful.
★ Open Source: Source code available on Github.
★ FTP Server: Broadcast files and folders on your phone for downloading.
Our app is open source and here is the link to the source code for reference:
Github Repository https://github.com/augRony/AugFilemanager
Ratings and Reviews
4.0 out of 5
5 ★ (109)
4 ★ (79)
3 ★ (99)
2 ★ (228)
1 ★ (586)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: it's a good app and gets the job done but it needs some polishing. the small window that shows the path is always white which looks kinda weird. you should make an option to stop the animation showing the full name of the file. EDIT - app crashes when trying to transfer files in and out of SD card. Uninstalled.
- 2 ★: I really want to like this file manager, but it is useless on anything but a phone in 0° orientation! There are 3 other orientations and a utility such as this becomes very limited in it's usefulness when you have to adjust your workflow to accommodate it, instead of the other way around. Developer, I suggest you remove your single orientation restriction, then this utility will be worth using.
- 2 ★: Highly unstable. Doesnt open zip without extraction. Large file transfers from internàl to external doesnt complete and fails in the end.
- 2 ★: Just another ⚠ clone of Amaze File Manager, but with removed their credits (and added monetization). Reported for GNU license violation. Go get the original app instead, it is better anyway.
- 4 ★: decent, but where is tabs? mixplorer has them and has ui quite similar to yours. also there is no full black amoled theme, mixplorer has 3rd party theme support. still, this have just the right size of elements for my screen dpi and ui elements spacing is also very good which makes it easy to read and comprehend elements.. wish topbar autohide on scroll
- 5 ★: So far so good, easy to use and easy to navigate.The customization of the file manager is also one of it's uniqueness most of the file managers now doesn't have this feature. So good job to the devs for adding this feature.
- 5 ★: Quite impressed! Clean, true, material design with customizable colors. Root. SMB. Fast and light. Well behaved resource usage. Cloud access would be a plus, but not an issue for me personally. Well done Dev!
- 4 ★: I like the app, showing file size (would like to see folder size), long folder/file names scroll, root file access if the phone is rooted, FTP access built-in! One big feature missing is memory space available for internal and external memory.
- 5 ★: i never write reviews. EVER. this might be my 2nd one ever. I tried this app because I tried your cleaning apk and it was flawless. so now I'm here thanking you for the outstanding file manager. You have talent. Thank you for sharing. The show hidden files option has allowed me to see things NO OTHER app has. A++++
- 5 ★: I thought this would be just another file manager but it's actually very good! I use the paid FX, MiXplorer, and Solid Explorer and this is going on my phone right by all the big dogs. Love it!
- 5 ★: Great app. All The basics needed and then just enough extras to keep the app filling all my needs but no heavy extra garbage to add flashy but unneeded size and memory consumption. Great job I love what you have provided here. Much Love!
- 5 ★: still has one bug that I've found at the moment when you select the color configuration to custom the primary color don't change it just stays to what ever color you chose in the preselected configurations and I'm experiencing some app crashes
- 5 ★: Finally, I got what I was searching for!!!!! This file manager is really fluid and is a lot more better than my phone's stock file manager. With that it is also customisable. It's truely worth the money!!!!!!!!
- 4 ★: Only thing that keeps me for giving it five stars is the fact that it lacks some visual theme options. Functionality is all there.
- 1 ★: Useless application force closes every time I do a search.
Instruction for installing File Manager by Augustro (67% OFF) app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download File Manager by Augustro (67% OFF) app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.augustro.filemanager-v1.5.pro.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsFile Manager by Augustro (67% OFF) app apk 1.5.pro apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.