|File size:||54.2 MB|
|Publish date:||August 21, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 7.0+ (Nougat)|
|Category||Android Productivity Apps|
About myAT&T app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewmyAT&T app is a free Android Productivity app, has been published by AT&T Services, Inc. on August 21, 2020.
myAT&T 6.9.8 is latest version of myAT&T app updated by CloudApks.com on July 14, 2021. On this page you can find myAT&T apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
myAT&T app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)We fixed some bugs and added some performance enhancements.
The DescriptionNow, staying on top of your AT&T accounts is much easier with the myAT&T app.
• Check data usage: Want to keep tabs on your wireless or Internet data usage? Open the app to check usage on the overview screen.
• Pay your bill: Never miss another payment. View/pay your bill in the app. Tell us how and when, and we'll let you know when your bill is ready.
• Upgrade your phone or plan: Pick it up in the store, or have it delivered to you. You can also make changes to your plan right from the app.
Ratings and Reviews
3.2 out of 5
5 ★ (71043)
4 ★ (16466)
3 ★ (14196)
2 ★ (22044)
1 ★ (93878)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: This app, and honestly the account set up is super confusing. I apparently had 2 accounts, one for wireless and one for internet that weren't linked. Trying to find a contact number for support is impossible, just the endless loop of "check our support topics." Makes me miss T-Mobile and Spectrum who had their support numbers front and center under "contact us" instead of the endless loop of fix your issue on your own.
- 1 ★: Switched to at&t cell service from Verizon 7 months ago. Big mistake. The app and website has had an issue every other month. So far my bill has been late on 3 occasions because it won't accept my credentials. Says they're wrong when they aren't. How can you be one of the biggest providers yet have an app and website that is sub par to your competitors.
- 1 ★: One month with a problem associated to the mobile App. Can't download any PDF Statements from my mobile phone since May. The App system pop-out the following error message: "PDF SERVER NOT RESPONDING Please try downloading your PDF bill at a later time. Doesn't matter how many times you try, the problem and error message still occurs. Already AT&T assigned a case number but no resolution came up yet.
- 1 ★: This is the worst app I have ever had to deal with. I can't sign in because it asks me for a security code as a secondary security measure. However when choose my phone so they can text me the code, it never arrives. Not being able to receive the code makes using this app completely useless. Would give 0 stars if possible!
- 1 ★: "myAT&T isn't responding" The only message you'll ever get from this app. Want to scroll up or down? Click on a new page? Too bad. Somehow this app is more glitchy than the website on desktop. If AT&T weren't my only option for internet, you can bet your britches I'd be using another provider.
- 1 ★: Creating an account for log in to this app on my landline service is a nightmare. After I give my landline account/telephone number, I am prompt to submit a code that was sent to me landline phone to get the account started over and over without any other options. I tried d speratelyto contact support for help but I must log in. A very bright and user friendly instruction. There should be a simple solution in creating a new landline account that accept text message codes. I'm so ignorant to this
- 1 ★: No Stars! I upgraded just now to the version 7.5.1. It just made it even worse than the upgrade to 7.2.2. It is not an upgrade it's a degrade. All my apps load quickly, but this one is so slow loading it makes you think it needs like a 20 core processor and running at light speed to open. I can't believe you posted this thing as an upgrade it is so bad you try to run the app and it doesn't load right away you get a dark screen and you wait and wait and wait I'm better off using the web page.
- 1 ★: Completely worthless. Actually worse than worthless because this app is seemingly designed to infuriate the user and waste their time. There are often never-ending loading screens, it regularly automatically signs out your user info as you click through their directories, and the 'contact support' links and numbers are deeply tucked way because they clearly don't want to do anything to help their consumers.
- 1 ★: The app has not let me print my pdf bill in over two months. I reported it online by email, text, and their Twitter account. We also had unlimited data when becoming new customers in 2018 and that was taken away. Now our DirecTV bill has gone up again. We will be canceling both. These companies have too much power and like Cancel culture think they can abuse their customers. Ain't going to happen here.
- 1 ★: This used to be decent. Now 3/4 of the time I can't log-in on it, and even when I can, it won't let me access my account. When logged-in, with my info visible, it says that no account is linked to this log-in information. A. Waste. Of. Space. On. My. Phone.
- 2 ★: Terrible, changing my phone carrier . 40yrs of loyalty and Att was a good phone company at one time. Recently experienced poor customer service, unexplained charges, fees, and changes to my account. It's been quite the experience. Sad to say that the service is NOT what it used to be.
- 1 ★: Better than dealing with the call centers with people you can hardly understand. Not really anybody's fault, English isnt their main language. But att customer service is mediocre and the payments can be delayed and random. over all everything is inconvenient and annoying. The app follows the same path, hard to understand, inconvenient, glitchy, delayed, and over all, underwhelming.
- 1 ★: App is always buggy, times out and crashes frequently, and is about as useful as some of the bloatware yall put on our phones... (so not very), and regardless of whatever updates they send out, it only fixes 1 of 3 big issues that go on at a time... for a billion dollar company, they dont put much stock in their customer experience anymore...
- 1 ★: Hasn't worked in months. The app no longer loads. There is only a spinning sprocket. Very disappointing. Why have ATT Thanks or products on the site you can't see or purchase? The mobile app is necessary and should be a priority for all features to be working.
- 1 ★: Do you like long, constant loading screens? Do you have a spare twenty minutes to try and do something as simple as pay a bill? Then AT&T has the app for you! Enjoy the thrill of logging in to the app, then clicking on the "pay your bill" button, and watching loading screen after loading screen, until you finally realize that all the app does is take you to a webpage, that wants you to login again! Without the usefulness of saving your login info, or letting you use the biometric login!
Instruction for installing myAT&T app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download myAT&T app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.att.myWireless-v6.9.8.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsmyAT&T app apk 6.9.8 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
Previous versionsmyAT&T 6.9.8:
Published on: August 21, 2020
File size: 54.2 MB
Published on: July 25, 2019
File size: 57.8 MB
Published on: May 23, 2018
File size: 32.8 MB
Published on: May 02, 2018
File size: 32.7 MB
Published on: April 04, 2018
File size: 32.5 MB
Published on: March 22, 2018
File size: 32.7 MB