AT&T Call Protect 3.7.2-1925
|File size:||26.3 MB|
|Publish date:||October 08, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 7.0+ (Nougat)|
|Category||Android Communication Apps|
About AT&T Call Protect app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAT&T Call Protect app is a free Android Communication app, has been published by AT&T Services, Inc. on October 08, 2020.
AT&T Call Protect 3.7.2-1925 is latest version of AT&T Call Protect app updated by CloudApks.com on June 10, 2021. On this page you can find AT&T Call Protect apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
AT&T Call Protect app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug fixes.
The DescriptionActivate the AT&T Call Protect™ app with ActiveArmor℠ to enable Spam Blocking, Unknown Caller blocking and more, at no extra charge.
AT&T subscribers are already protected 24/7 with proactive network security features including Automatic Fraud Call Blocking and Nuisance Call Warnings.
AT&T Call Protect:
- 24/7 Automatic Fraud Call Blocking: Detects and blocks calls from likely fraudsters, before your phone even rings
- Block Spam Risk labelled calls: Enable in-app to block or send to voicemail calls identified as Spam Risk
- Unknown Callers sent to voicemail: Enable in-app to send callers not in your contact list to voicemail.
- Get a heads up on potential nuisance calls*: See warnings of telemarketers, nonprofit, surveys, account services, private or political callers
- Personal Block List: Add individual unwanted callers to your own block list
- Report Spam Calls: Help identify suspected spam and likely fraud calls. Your reports help us to continually improve our service for everyone
AT&T Call Protect Plus (In-app purchase):
- Caller ID*: Gives you caller details
- Custom Call Controls: Take more control by blocking, sending to voicemail or allowing entire Categories (Telemarketer, Account Services, etc.) of callers - Reverse Number Lookup: Shows caller details when you enter a U.S. number. Up to 200 queries per user within 24-hour period.
*Must be in an AT&T HD Voice coverage areas
Call Protect subscribers also receive access to AT&T Mobile Security™ with ActiveArmor, which help protect your phone from malware, viruses and other mobile threats. Req’s download of separate app. Avail. for AT&T postpaid, PREPAID, FirstNet and business wireless customers with eligible wireless service.
AT&T Mobile Security & Call Protect Terms:
Automatic Fraud Blocking and Spam Risk Blocking: May inadvertently block wanted calls.
Nuisance and Spam Risk Call Warnings: Other identified call types may include service messages and/or other permitted calls. Must be in an AT&T HD Voice coverage area to see warnings.
Personal Block List: Permits blocking of individual phone numbers (excludes private numbers).
Manage all settings via app.
AT&T Mobile Security & Call Protect Plus Terms:
$3.99/mo. Service auto-renews every 30 days unless canceled. For AT&T billing, cancel anytime within either app or through myAT&T. Learn about mobile purchases at att.com/mobilepurchases or call 800.331.0500 (611 from wireless phone). All Google Play Store billed subscriptions must be cancelled within Google Play Store. To remove the services entirely, you must cancel the Basic version(s) in the apps or myAT&T once your Google Play Store billed subscription period ends. Payments are nonrefundable (subj. to applicable law).
Custom Call Controls: All call categories, except Fraud, are automatically set to allow. Manage all settings via app.
Rates: Data charges may apply for app download and usage. Other charges and restr. may apply.
Eligibility: Compatible device req’d and includes AT&T HD Voice-enabled Android smartphones. Smartphones sold by other carriers may not be eligible.
For complete terms for AT&T Call Protect, see att.com/callprotectterms
For complete terms for AT&T Mobile Security, see att.com/mobilesecurityeula
Ratings and Reviews
4.1 out of 5
5 ★ (6563)
4 ★ (2471)
3 ★ (3904)
2 ★ (9558)
1 ★ (36059)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: Works well at weeding out the spam telemarketers and other fraudulent phone calls. But my mother's phone number was flagged for some reason and there is no way to get her off the flagged list! That bugs me a bit. I would give it five stars if it didn't have that particular annoyance. Because honestly, it does exactly what it's supposed to.
- 2 ★: Throw the whole app away🗑 it works to block spam calls.. but it also blocks people I have in my contacts. The calls will not show up on my call list or ring! I have to go into the app and look at the blocked calls. This has been a problem for me since I got pregnant. Nobody could reach me when I needed their call back including doctors offices.😒
- 5 ★: It is a God send for me. The unwanted calls are blocked and on some occasions it directs the call to voice-mail. I then can block the phone number. My husband, who has dementia, keeps filling out online forms using my cell number. That triggered all the unwanted calls. On one day, I was receiving an unwanted call every 10 minutes from 8 am to 6 pm. All the calls were blocked. If I didn't have this app I would have been forced to get a new cell phone number.
- 1 ★: Was a good app and really liked it until I kept noticing they kept blocking numbers before the call could ever even come through. All ppl I know kept complaining kept going straight to vm and it never showed on my phone nor were their numbers on my personal block list. Then I went into this app and there were so many numbers auto blocked. Couldn't turn off this feature, doesn't really have setting to alter anything useful really. I wouldn't recommend this unless fixed.
- 3 ★: AT&T's Call Protect works great, when it's not freezing up or going offline for one reason or another.. It does what it's supposed to do, when it's working like it should.. I gave it 3 Stars cuz it does work great, when it's working, fix the issues and I'll think about giving you the other 2 stars!!!
- 2 ★: Honestly, I would expect a whole lot more for such a 'reputable' company, who certainly don't mind charging premium prices! I get ~ 10+ SPAM TEXTS daily! Several are threatening & abusive. I forward to AT&T REPORT SPAM, but still must block & delete. I must have HUNDREDS of blocked #'s. Yet every-SINGLE-day I deal with this. When are you ACTUALLY going to DO something about it?
- 1 ★: I installed this app and nothing works; (it just says "System error: We hit a bump in the road and couldn't complete your request. Try again soon" when I try to set up blocking). I cleared the cache, erased the data, and restarted my phone several times and again, nothing. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and still nothing. I removed it from my old phone (iPhone 6) because I wondered if maybe it only worked on one device and I never factory-reset my old phone. Nothing. So I googled the problem and found that others are having the same issue and now I'm just upset about how AT&T seems to be going downhill. I get random, porno-group spam text messages IN ADDITION TO a ridiculous amount of robocalls and I'm sick of it. Ugh.
- 5 ★: Very Grateful. This app is consistently blocks calls from all known spam, fraud and other unsolicited numbers. You can also physically add #s to report and block. They will block it from contacting you and investigate it to add to their database. For spam texts, forward the text to 7726 the FCC. Your carrier reply in text asking you to reply & provide the number the spam text was sent from. You will then go back to spam text, block & delete it as it violates the FCC TRACEDAct.
- 3 ★: I'm still getting lots of spam calls despite having this app installed. More importantly, this app needs to allow for wildcards in the blocked call list so I can block all calls with numbers matching the first six (most of the robocalls that come in).
- 1 ★: Update... honestly I would expect a lot more for such a reputable company, who certainly don't mind charging premium prices and removing app from customers without them knowing. I get 12+ spam calls daily. I report them to AT&T report and block them. Yet I still deal with this daily. When are u going to do something about it? Might be time to find a better app that does something about it.
- 2 ★: It works well for blocking spam, fraud, and telemarketers, but is also blocking things like AllState claims callbacks even after the numbers are made into contacts. I really need these calls, so this app is doing more harm than good currently.
- 1 ★: typical ATT garbage. intentionally forces restart every month so ATT can push paid plan or trick users into it with sticky paid option select screen. no anonymous call blocking. UPDATE 5/28/21: utter garbage... slow, crash, slow, crash, slow, auto logged out, locked out, slow, crash... aka AT&T Wireless.
- 1 ★: Use to work now it doesn't. This app sucks. I now have unlimited data and it wont let me update to plus. It says to enable play store. I'm using yalls mobile security and I enabled the play store and the call protect says to enable play store. Play store is enable but won't let me upgrade. This apps isn't working
- 4 ★: They app does exactly what it says it will do, however I wish that the call's Flagged, Marked Spam, Fraud, and Blocked, Couldn't call or send any text notification at all. I want a app that Blocks Spam Text Messages.
- 1 ★: Since the providers fail to protect from altered phone numbers the chance of blocking a good number increases. Apparently they want you to waste $4 to block both good and bad calls. Until they fix the caller ID fraud paying for the service is useless.
Instruction for installing AT&T Call Protect app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download AT&T Call Protect app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.att.callprotect-v3.7.2-1925.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAT&T Call Protect app apk 3.7.2-1925 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsAT&T Call Protect 3.7.2-1925:
Published on: October 08, 2020
File size: 26.3 MB
AT&T Call Protect 3.7.1-1854:
Published on: September 17, 2020
File size: 26.3 MB
AT&T Call Protect 1.5.13-3598:
Published on: February 15, 2018
File size: 14.6 MB
AT&T Call Protect 1.4.8-2871:
Published on: September 20, 2017
File size: 8.1 MB