AT&T U-verse 6.3.3.0342
|File size:||62.3 MB|
|Publish date:||August 31, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Entertainment Apps|
About AT&T U-verse app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAT&T U-verse app is a free Android Entertainment app, has been published by AT&T Services, Inc. on August 31, 2020.
AT&T U-verse 6.3.3.0342 is latest version of AT&T U-verse app updated by CloudApks.com on September 22, 2020. On this page you can find AT&T U-verse apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
AT&T U-verse app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)• Bug fixes
Thank you for your continued support and feedback. Enjoy AT&T U-verse!
The DescriptionTake the U-verse experience with you with the U-verse App. Watch Live TV and On Demand shows, manage your DVR, and use the app as a remote control.
With AT&T Data Free TV, stream U-verse Live and On Demand shows anywhere, without using mobile data! Only with AT&T and U-verse.*
Watch Live TV in the palm of your hand! Watch even more channels live when connected to your home network.
Watch on your schedule! Choose from thousands of On Demand movies and shows from top networks.
My U-verse Homepage
Personalize your U-verse experience by adding your favorite shows, channels, and people to My U-verse Favorites. The new Homepage highlights the shows that you care about most and recommends new shows for you to discover.
Browse or search your personal TV programming guide to find your favorite shows. Schedule one-time or series recordings on your DVR at home.
Control your home TV receivers with the remote control feature.†
Easily manage your scheduled and recorded shows on your U-verse DVR at home.
Set Parental Controls and Notifications, manage your receivers, find support tools and more.
Requires qualifying device, U-family or higher TV plan and Wi-Fi or data connection. Content may vary by device, TV plan, and viewing location. Data charges may apply. Video streaming not compatible with rooted devices.
*DATA FREE TV: Residential U-verse customers and select wireless customers only. Available only in the U.S. (excludes Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands). Data usage does not count against your data allotments. Exclusions apply and may incur data usage. Eligible Wireless: Requires a compatible device and postpaid data service or eligible prepaid monthly plan. on eligible device. Please see http://www.att.com/prepaidsponsoreddata for a list of eligible AT&T PREPAID monthly plans. Must not have data block on line. AT&T wireless usage subject to AT&T’s service terms, conditions, restrictions, and network management practices, including speed reduction. Streaming may not work at reduced speeds. Eligible U-verse: Content may vary by TV package and, viewing location. All functions and programming subject to change at any time. Offer subject to change and may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.
†U-verse Internet service and qualifying device required.
This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Ratings and Reviews
3.9 out of 5
5 ★ (8917)
4 ★ (1803)
3 ★ (2749)
2 ★ (7851)
1 ★ (27116)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: You can't login to this app even after using your correct user ID and then getting an error message, resetting your password over again. Fix this problem AT&T! This is why people are leaving to go to streaming services! There are multiple complaints on the web about this same issue!
- 4 ★: I am blind, and use a screen reader on my Android phone called TalkBack. the app works very well, and tells me which channel I am on as I move my finger down the screen, and it tells me what is currently being shown.
- 1 ★: Always takes several minutes to load, if it loads, once it loads it usually works pretty well but recently when trying to do searches, it never comes back with results - just churns saying loading results. No ATT apps at least on Android are much good. Great representation for a technology company, not
- 3 ★: NBCSN lags, skips, and gets blurry literally every five seconds. It's been happening for months. I have no idea why it's only that channel but I sent a message to NBC support and they do not believe it is their fault. NHL playoffs begin Aug 1st. Please fix by then.
- 1 ★: Straight garbage. Hasn't worked for months. I uninstalled and re- installed. It still give the same error message. My logins are correct, i was able to login on a desktop. AT&T knows that this app doesn't work but they still keep advertising it.
- 1 ★: Somehow I was logged out of the app, and when I try to log in I get an error. I've uninstalled and installed again, and it still won't let me log in...fix it please...same thing again. 6-3-20 6-24-20 ...so we can't watch recordings on the app??
- 1 ★: I cant view programs in full screen or access my account. I should be able to at least view channels that I am subscribed to instead of telling me that viewing is blacked out in my area. This app is absolutely horrible and should get on the competitors level like xfinity. They have you guys beat.
- 3 ★: It works fine with wifi but doesn't work at all without wifi. I don't understand why we can't pull up the app and send it to a device. Chrome cast is on everything now but at&t.
- 1 ★: I thought I was the only one experiencing problems... since march 2020... it used to be ok. Now I also have the same error and I keep resetting my password and it won't open. So sad, this was the only way I can watch my local news.
- 1 ★: Has not allowed me in to my own account since I got service in May. Absolutely ridiculous. August 2019 - SAME PROBLEM. HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO ACCESS MY OWN ACCOUNT SINCE I SET UP SERVICE IN MAY. June 2020 - App finally gave me access in March of 2020. It was great when I had access. Now, come June 5th, in trying to log in and am having the same problem again. I've reset my password and still nothing. All over again!!!! How is this still a problem?!?!?!
- 2 ★: Love ATT UVerse TV, but their streaming app is a joke!! Did not work in 2018, 2019, and now in 2020. The powers that be tell you that it will be up and running in two days...it has been over two years!!!!!! It worked briefly for us early in 2020 and briefly in 2017, but not able to sign on. I hear so many others complain about this issue. If ATT can not fix...just say so. Don't promise us this service when it doesn't work!!
- 2 ★: I'm really tired of this app not working. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a few times, I've reached out to support and no help. I'd really like to be able to access my DVR and record things when I'm away. This needs to be fixed.
- 1 ★: I can't use the Remote Control function on my Galaxy S9 or my Samsung Tab S5e tablet. I did a little research and this has BEEN A PROBLEM for years for Android devices running PIE. And AT&T has never bothered to fix it. So the app gets 1 Star. Because the only feature I can use in this app is to watch live TV, which is nice. But I cannot pause or rewind live TV, watch recordings, or manage my receiver, as advertised.
- 1 ★: I can never get logged in. My username and password are correct but I continuously get an unexpected error has occurred Please try again later but it never works. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and still no change. I have to watch my shows on the actual app for that channel since I can't get into the app to watch live or on demand
- 2 ★: Take your own advice...just ok is not ok Seriously. Whoever developed that slogan and ad campain needs to take a serious look in the mirror. App constantly locks up; it logs you out without notice; local channels are not available; the App is overall just a little clunky and could be simplified. I really want to like and support AT&T but they seem to make unwise decisions that negatively affect their customers' experience. I am hopeful they will start to make some changes across the board.
Instruction for installing AT&T U-verse app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download AT&T U-verse app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.att.android.uverse-v6.3.3.0342.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAT&T U-verse app apk 6.3.3.0342 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to change the Z-order of tasks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsAT&T U-verse 6.3.3.0342:
Published on: August 31, 2020
File size: 62.3 MB
AT&T U-verse 5.9.0.0031:
Published on: June 12, 2018
File size: 96.2 MB
AT&T U-verse 5.8.1.0003:
Published on: March 13, 2018
File size: 96.5 MB
AT&T U-verse 188.8.131.5264:
Published on: February 13, 2018
File size: 96.5 MB
AT&T U-verse 184.108.40.20641:
Published on: December 20, 2017
File size: 93 MB
AT&T U-verse 220.127.116.1190:
Published on: July 05, 2017
File size: 87.1 MB