Confluence Data Center and Server 0.11.4
|File size:||10.5 MB|
|Publish date:||May 31, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Productivity Apps|
About Confluence Data Center and Server app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewConfluence Data Center and Server app is a free Android Productivity app, has been published by Atlassian on May 31, 2021.
Confluence Data Center and Server 0.11.4 is latest version of Confluence Data Center and Server app updated by CloudApks.com on July 03, 2021. On this page you can find Confluence Data Center and Server apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Confluence Data Center and Server app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)We're bringing more love to Confluence Data Center and Server mobile app. In this version we've:
- introduced a new editor! You can switch back to the old editor if you run into a problem on a particular page.
- fixed bugs and made improvements.
The DescriptionAtlassian Confluence is team collaboration software that provides one place to share ideas, work together, and get stuff done.
The Confluence Data Center and Server helps you stay in sync with your team, wherever you are.
PLEASE NOTE: The Confluence Data Center and Server mobile app works with self-hosted Confluence Server and Confluence Data Center sites running Confluence 6.8 and later.
* Stay informed with push notifications for @mentions, replies, page shares, and tasks
* Find documents quickly with global search and the handy recent work tab
* Create and edit pages on the go
* Collaborate on team projects and documentation with comments and likes
* Browse using the spaces list and page tree
* See all the details with full page views and zoom for images and pdfs
* Read pages on mobile, or save them to read later on your desktop or other device
From document creation to project collaboration, over 30,000 companies have discovered that Confluence is a game-changing way to share ideas, work on projects, and get stuff done.
Do I need the Server or Cloud app?
To check if this is the right app for your site, open Confluence in your browser and go to Help ( ? ) > About Confluence. If your Confluence version number is 6.8 or later you can use this app! If your version number starts with 1000, then you'll need the Confluence cloud app instead.
What we collect
Before you log in, this app will send us some anonymous information including your device, operating system version, carrier, day and time, country, and your language. If the app crashes for any reason, we also receive anonymous information in crash reports. This helps us make sure the app is working well.
Tell us what you think
We’re just getting started and we’d love your feedback use shake to feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
3.6 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (12)
4 ★ (9)
3 ★ (6)
2 ★ (12)
1 ★ (34)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: Missing a lot of features from the website. Many macros don't display at all. No page tree and navigation is annoying.
- 2 ★: I believe I could get more done with Confluence if I opened it in Chrome and told Chrome to give me the desktop view. This app is kind of miserable to use.
- 2 ★: lacking app. nothing up to date. not a server issue as iOS version works fine.
- 1 ★: The app is really bad. It is literally impossible to use the confluence with this app in a meaningful way. Lots of features are missing compared to the desktop version, such as upload of images ..
- 5 ★: Confluence.server had given superb performance support by my Attlasian community service had help me when I was in problem thanks God bless you
- 1 ★: bad, cannot authenticate using 2-factor authentication which is a must. After 1st step (login/password) it is still displaying the same page without any messages what happened...
- 2 ★: It's a great initiative and The layout of the pages is good, but there's a lot of room for improvement: feature to find word in pages, is missing ; when loading pages I get many times a timeout and have to refresh page. The comments section doesn't work well also (a bit worse actually): comments don't load at all; After inserting a comment I don't have any visual confirmation and the contents of the comment, remains in the input box; Also in the comment section, as I write the id of a user I want to mention, there isn't any progress indicator, until the matching results pop up.
- 5 ★: Excellent service bitcoin production progressive andresrvsprasshardware sensor for PC 0PB-1-0115-A. 9823
- 1 ★: ok. now i can access confluence... i tried to add a new line to a table in an existing page. i failed... i tried to navigate to the parent page. i failed... seems to be a subset of the websites functionality... very sad
- 1 ★: Even when clicking remember me, am forced to reauthenticate every single time opening the app.
- 5 ★: I have to award a hi-five, although the present mobile handset (in use) does not measure up, so will load it onto my forthcoming cloud-enabled platform.
- 2 ★: As useless as the mobile view for editing. Viewing works fine, but so does it in the browser
- 1 ★: Cannot write and publish the text, the app throws timeout error and consequently all my time spent to text editing becomes spent for nothing
- 1 ★: Formatting is not equal to web version. Each day logging me out. Each day requre for username and password.
- 1 ★: Doesn't work with self hosted SSO solutions. App redirects to webpage, after login the webversion of confluence is shown
Instruction for installing Confluence Data Center and Server app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Confluence Data Center and Server app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.atlassian.confluence.server-v0.11.4.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsConfluence Data Center and Server app apk 0.11.4 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsConfluence Data Center and Server 0.11.4:
Published on: May 31, 2021
File size: 10.5 MB
Confluence Data Center and Server 0.10.6:
Published on: March 18, 2021
File size: 8.6 MB
Confluence Data Center and Server 0.9.5:
Published on: December 07, 2020
File size: 10.4 MB
Confluence Data Center and Server 0.8.10:
Published on: September 29, 2020
File size: 10.4 MB
Confluence Data Center and Server 0.6.2:
Published on: July 28, 2020
File size: 10.4 MB
Confluence Data Center and Server 0.5.5:
Published on: June 16, 2020
File size: 10.1 MB