|File size:||51.3 MB|
|Publish date:||October 16, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Video Players & Editors Apps|
About AiFoto app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAiFoto app is a free Android Video Players & Editors app, has been published by ASUSTOR Inc. on October 16, 2019.
AiFoto 2.4.7 is latest version of AiFoto app updated by CloudApks.com on September 21, 2020. On this page you can find AiFoto apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
AiFoto app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Support 2-step verification.
The Description*Must be used in conjunction with Photo Gallery v2
Browse through your favorite memories from Photo Gallery while on the go or instantly upload photos that you have taken to your NAS. Additionally, all offline albums can be protected by passwords further increasing your privacy. You can also use the instant album upload function to automatically transfer photos from your mobile device to your NAS, making photo backup a breeze!
— View photos from Photo Gallery via thumbnails
— Supports subfolder structure with "Browse" mode
— Unique design allows users to easily browse both online and local albums with just one click
— Instantly upload any photos taken to your NAS
— Supports auto rotation for the uploaded photos
— Supports downloading of albums for convenient offline browsing
— Supports encryption of offline albums, providing free privacy and protection for photos
— Automatic backup of photos from mobile devices
— Supports online photo comment function
— Supports online move/copy/delete functions for photos
— Download/upload task monitor
— View and edit EXIF information and photo descriptions
— Keyword search of file names
— Supports video playback
Ratings and Reviews
1.9 out of 5
5 ★ (172)
4 ★ (39)
3 ★ (19)
2 ★ (28)
1 ★ (22)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: It's almost unusable. Cannot connect to nas server, now even when at home on the same network. I tried both cloud and up. Same wifi And yes I can open photo gallery After fighting it with support team, created a new user that can login and use an application. Nobody knows why it worked.
- 1 ★: completely non-functional on Samsung cell phones. sure it is a brand new ASUSTOR AS6104t. Four 6 terabyte Western Digital Reds, has the latest bios updated, has the latest 3.3.2 software. has brand new applications all fresh installed and updated day before yesterday open ports including using EZ router, using this app on latest version Android and this latest version app I can get as far as a thumbnail but once I go 2 open it it says that it lost its connection every time
- 1 ★: Will this app ever work properly? I am connected to the NAS over the local network with auto-discovery and the app fails to connect and crashes continuously. This product has very nice specs but it's and apps are poor. Nothing I would recommand to anyone.
- 1 ★: Latest update break the app on samsung android. I can open the photo gallery, and are connecting to the same network. It used to work on android. It work on apple but not android with "Connection timeout" msg.
- 1 ★: AiPhoto is not showing any local album on my Mi Mix 3. Cannot browse photo on my mobile. There are more than 1000 photos in my mobile which I want to upload through AIPhoto. Issue is AIPhoto unable to show camera folder on my mobile.
- 1 ★: I tried to use this app for instant camera backups, but it never works. Just creates lots of upload tasks that never completes and eventually it crashes due to the huge backlog of upload tasks
- 1 ★: * Re asustor reply. yes contacted support, as i have with several other issues, and received no reply as usual. if you check your own asustor support forum you willnsoon see your support isregarfef as the worst in the industry as is your very very poor documentation that really is no help and often makes little sense. it is a shame,the product is well made but supoort and documentation makes them a nightmare to use, verging on impossible for most of its features
- 5 ★: I'm only using this app for a short time, but I'm quite satisfied with it. Helpful and easy to use. Thank you!
- 1 ★: can't connect to the file server, even when using auto discovery
- 2 ★: Doesn't work. just gives connection timeout error.
- 1 ★: AiFoto cannot find NAS server using auto discovery or any other methods while AiData, AiMaster, AiDownload works
- 1 ★: Canmot connect to my local album on Galaxy Note 9. I had earlier reviewed, emailed, but did not receive a follow up. Now i see my Google Playstore review not replied but you have replied the posts which were more recent. Appreciate if you can respond to me. Thanks.
- 1 ★: Tried on Samsung S7. Instant upload never works (photos on AD card). Operations tend to timeout. Can sign in and view albums on asustor but that's about it. Pretty useless. Updated 2019-07 I was going to increase my review because this app had been working well for the last few weeks on my S10+. But its stopped working again. It now won't access photos anymore - after I login, it spins and then times out, but logins work for other apps on this nas and to photos on the nas via a browser.
- 4 ★: Love it! AiFoto works great on my Note 8. Auto upload works as expected, and I can access the NAS anywhere in the world. One feature I would like added is the ability to show photos by location, such as by country, state, or city name.
- 1 ★: Cannot connect the app to the server via either cloud ID or IP auto discovery also does not find it.
Instruction for installing AiFoto app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download AiFoto app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.asustor.aifoto-v2.4.7-CloudApks.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAiFoto app apk 2.4.7 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Permission an application must hold in order to use ACTION_REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS.
Previous versionsAiFoto 2.4.7:
Published on: October 16, 2019
File size: 51.3 MB
Published on: May 29, 2019
File size: 51.3 MB
Published on: April 29, 2019
File size: 51.3 MB
Published on: February 25, 2019
File size: 51.3 MB
Published on: November 26, 2018
File size: 72 MB
Published on: November 20, 2018
File size: 72 MB