Sprint Complete 5.170.0
|File size:||20.5 MB|
|Publish date:||January 26, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About Sprint Complete app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewSprint Complete app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by Sprint on January 26, 2021.
Sprint Complete 5.170.0 is latest version of Sprint Complete app updated by CloudApks.com on January 12, 2021. On this page you can find Sprint Complete apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Sprint Complete app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)New T-mobile legal links
The DescriptionTech Expert is now Sprint Complete!
Let a live Tech Expert set up your new device — even show you a cool new feature or two. Get unlimited help for your device from a U.S.-based Tech Expert. Receive device tips, shortcuts, and proactive alerts.
Use Sprint Complete to call or chat with live tech experts. Whether it's a tech emergency or you want to learn a thing or two about your phone, we're here to help!
The Sprint Complete app is available to all Sprint Complete customers.
Sprint Complete is powered by Asurion.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. In order to provide remote support and screen sharing capabilities, some devices require
device administration access. This access will only occur with your permission, and will
be disabled when the remote session ends.
Ratings and Reviews
4.0 out of 5
5 ★ (2291)
4 ★ (478)
3 ★ (876)
2 ★ (1833)
1 ★ (9205)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: It's basically a virus. I uninstalled when I first got my phone, but a notification constantly popped up that I could not clear. And the only option when opening the notification was either "later" or "get". So now I'm being charged $15, when the "later" option wasn't doing anything and "get" just immediately signed me up. Actual scam garbage.
- 5 ★: This takes customer service to the next level. I can get use to this. Getting you connected to a representative is so quick and fast. I hope this never goes away, even after the pandemic is over.
- 1 ★: Since the last update I cant use the Google "what song is this". It will not work at all. Since the merge with t-mobile the internet been slow. Also i barely get signal where i normally would.
- 3 ★: Hit and miss which is kind of sad especially when one is paying for it. A lot off the so-called "expert" advice is nothing more than just a recapitulation of what ANYONE can find on the net. To add further insult to injury, the advice these people dole out they haven't tried themselves so when you report back to them it didn't work, it becomes a "duh" moment.
- 1 ★: So disgusted with this app. It's been more than 24 hours since I've contacted tech help via the app, nothing. I've called as well as left a chat message. The call sends me right back to the app. I'm ready to give up Sprint altogether. My phone is using an extended network and nothing I do will fix it. Horrible service. Useless app.
- 4 ★: Needed to know how to conserve data usage. Answers were brief and easy to follow instructions.
- 1 ★: All apps keeps crashing. Unable to screen shot my own pictures or anything else. Samsung keeps crashing all apps. Sprint updates unable to complete. Can't review text messages says error in network.
- 2 ★: Sprint complete is not working at all and all we keep getting the runaround with everybody from Sprint T-Mobile.... it would seem like seeing that these two have gotten together it will be working a lot better... I hope long-time customers will get some kind of loyalty discounts now.. Saying that I've been a customer for over 20 years
- 1 ★: I have beewn with Sprint for 20 years since they were called Nextel my support has been very good service has been excellent sorry to say when they joined with T-Mobile this phone service really sucks I get no service I don't receive incoming calls sometime I guess you would say missed calls sometimes there's times where I can't get on the internet unbelievable I give this a one-star I don't know about the app I'm talking about SPRINT SERVICE itself in 2020 sincerely Angela Gevaras
- 5 ★: I have problems connecting my phone to my car and my technician that I contacted did an excellent job about looking everything up and answering every question I had! Very very professional!
- 1 ★: Since merge with TMOBILE service is awful.. message and voice mail diesnt come thru for days.. service after 8pm is very very slow or none at all.. do not get sprint or tmobile
- 5 ★: Michael The tech Guy was very quick and very polite and informative it helped make me feel like I was not going crazy and literally helped me within five minutes so thank you for a great app and thank you Michael at Sprint.
- 1 ★: Have this available on T mobile Magenta hub. Shouldn't be. I have protection 360 and transfered from sprint. Made many reports about it would rate 0 if I could
- 5 ★: I love this app. Its a life saver when tech problems come that I cannot solve. It saves so much stress, and is well worth it.
- 1 ★: Just kept asking text questions, got bored and will disable app, complete waste of time. T mobile has downgraded the sprint service, and unacceptable.
Instruction for installing Sprint Complete app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Sprint Complete app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.asurion.home.sprint-v5.170.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsSprint Complete app apk 5.170.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to collect battery statistics
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
- Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String].
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
Previous versionsSprint Complete 5.170.0:
Published on: January 26, 2021
File size: 20.5 MB
Sprint Complete 5.156.0:
Published on: July 14, 2020
File size: 20.5 MB
Sprint Complete 5.149.0:
Published on: May 20, 2020
File size: 23.2 MB
Sprint Complete 5.156.0:
Published on: August 29, 2020
File size: 19.2 MB
Sprint Complete 5.86.31:
Published on: May 20, 2020
File size: 21.4 MB
Sprint Complete 5.66.12:
Published on: May 28, 2019
File size: 18.9 MB