|File size:||1 MB|
|Publish date:||May 21, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About HRV4Training app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewHRV4Training app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by A.S.M.A. B.V. on May 21, 2021.
HRV4Training 2.1.4 is latest version of HRV4Training app updated by CloudApks.com on May 22, 2021. On this page you can find HRV4Training apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
HRV4Training app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)* New interface, enjoy and thank you for your support
If you like the updates, please take a few minutes to the review the app. It makes a difference. Thank you!
For any issues, contact: hello@HRV4Training.com
p.s. let us know if you'd like to experiment more. Happy to send you Camera HRV for free.
Marco & Ale
The DescriptionThe only scientifically validated HRV app that doesn't require an external sensor. HRV4Training helps you optimize your goals by providing tailored feedback on your physical condition
On compatibility with your phone: the app will detect right away if your phone is supported so that you can always get a refund in case it is not.
HRV4Training in addition to our camera based measurements, bluetooth and ANT sensors, supports the dedicated sensor present in Samsung Galaxy phones as well as the Oura ring.
HRV4Training is also the first app that goes beyond simple measurements and provides insights on:
1) acute or day to day HRV changes in response to different stressors (alcohol, travel, sick days, training, menstruation, etc.)
2) long term multi-parameter trends to look at the big picture
3) correlations between physiological measurements and annotations
4) training load analysis, fitness, fatigue, readiness to perform and injury risk
5) VO2max estimation for runners linking the app to Strava or TrainingPeaks
6) Training Polarization analysis (or 80/20)
7) Weekly and monthly summaries to track progress.
All data is processed inside the app in order to provide you with actionable interpretations that can help optimizing your training plan and performance.
- HRV-based advice helps you to adapt your trainings based on objective measures of recovery
- TAGS: lets you tag your sleep, mental energy, muscle fatigue, stress and all other parameters that can help you understand what is influencing your physical condition and physiological stress
- Works with Bluetooth SMART heart rate monitors (a Polar H7 is recommended) or ANT+ heart rate monitors.
- Configurable test (choose test duration between 1, 3 or 5 minutes)
- Shows the PPG signal view to ensure signal quality during the test if the camera is used instead of a sensor
- Extracts and stores the following features while lying down and/or standing: heart rate, mean of beat-to-beat intervals (AVNN), standard deviation of beat-to-beat intervals (SDNN), square root of the mean squared difference of successive R-Rs (rMSSD), number of pairs of successive R-Rs that differ by more than 50 ms (pNN50), low frequency power (LF, 0.04-0.15 Hz), high frequency power (HF, 0.15-0.40 Hz)
- HRV4T Recovery Points to provide a single, straightforward metric to analyze your physical condition
- Population summaries and people like you comparisons to put your data into perspective
- Data export via email or Dropbox
- RR-intervals correction
- Integrates with TrainingPeaks, SportTracks, Genetrainer, Strava and others
More details on HRV and app usage are available here:
More details on HRV using the phone's camera are available here:
HRV4Training requires to register an account with your email address, so that your data can be backed up safely and retrieved in case anything happens (app issue, changing phone, etc.).
Ratings and Reviews
3.8 out of 5
5 ★ (148)
4 ★ (82)
3 ★ (24)
2 ★ (107)
1 ★ (461)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: I appreciate the fast response! If I get a Bluetooth strap I'll be back, I do like the app in general and insights etc. Initial review: No longer detects garmin ant+ run HR (galaxy 10). Says to ensure I have the plugin but I already do. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling plugin also.
- 4 ★: Good app with awesome functionality the share your data with your coach. Measurements by phone camera proved too unreliable for me (xiaomi mi10 lite). Now using the Oura ring. Integration with Oura is good!
- 2 ★: Please fix: have to restart the app multiple times in order to see the main screen. (Pixel 2 xl, Android 11)
- 5 ★: A finest stuff I ever discovered over Internet. Kudos to developer and testers. Amazed to see its physiology detection techniques to provide a cleaner perspective to tell when to stop and when resume your training.
- 5 ★: App appeared to be broken on Android 11 upgrade but it eventually started working again.
- 1 ★: seems developer ignoring the summer/winter time issue with sending info with wrong time stamp to TrainingPeaks
- 5 ★: Good and accurate, the only take that reading some time be off depends on finger position.
- 4 ★: (Note: I use a Garmin HRM-Dual chest strap sensor rather than the camera function.) The data presented is certainly interesting and I'm hoping it helps me to train and avoid the dreaded overtraining. The app itself is a tad bit basic and while all the data and functions can be found, I've found it's UI somewhat wanting and a bit of a chore to delve into their various insights. Perhaps that's good that they focus on the meat of their product (data analysis) rather than polish, though. Who knows?
- 1 ★: Avoid, not useful or repeatable, more hassle than it's worth. I have been using this for some time, but I don't find the data repeatable or actionable. For example, I always measure in the morning immediately after waking up. I will measure once, the reading is low, and I see no reason why it should be low, so I measure again and the reading is completely different and is high. In other words the measurements are not repeatable ateast if you are using a phone camera. I regret paying for this !
- 1 ★: The app has severe problems with reading HRV from BT sensors. I have Scosche Rhythm24 but I can't get valid measurment. The Rhythm24 works fine and it is 100% reliable when connected to Garmin devices(Fenix 5x, Edge 830, Edge 1030) so it is not the problem. Also ANT+ connection doesn't work. (Note 10+)
- 5 ★: This is a fantastic app. I am using it on a Samsung S7 phone, which has a builtin heart rate (HR) detector (IR), so I dont have to use the flash. So I may be biased on its ease of use in collecting data (no burnt fingertips that is). First and foremost, this app seems to be the only one that provides heart rate variability (HRV) off the bat for a generic phone (as others whom I recommended it to have found). Many kudos to the developer for providing such an essential tool for a low price.
- 2 ★: The data is priceless but the app for android is often buggy and does not sync information from my oura ring. I followed the troubleshooting tips and still have the same problem frequently throughout the week when trying to sync my hrv data. After repeating the steps of setting the sync from oura and enabling the feature, the app will often try to measure hrv using the phone camera as well.
- 5 ★: To have a peer-reviewed HRV measuring device at the convenience of your smartphone is impressive. Aside from the ease of use and convenient tracking of HRV, the app provides a daily practical training guide, knowing when to push or hold back. With consistent use, I was able to improve fitness and beat existing personal bests without compromising recovery.
- 5 ★: Great application to keep track and measure your HRV. Based on scientific data and not cheap self-help coaching. Outstanding support by the developers.
- 5 ★: The app works very well as well as the sync with training peaks and all the data I get from it is very interesting
Instruction for installing HRV4Training app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download HRV4Training app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.asma.hrv4training-v2.1.4.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Previous versionsHRV4Training 2.1.4:
Published on: May 21, 2021
File size: 1 MB