Camera Heart Rate Variability 1.0.3
|File size:||1 MB|
|Publish date:||April 20, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About Camera Heart Rate Variability app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewCamera Heart Rate Variability app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by A.S.M.A. B.V. on April 20, 2021.
Camera Heart Rate Variability 1.0.3 is latest version of Camera Heart Rate Variability app updated by CloudApks.com on April 23, 2021. On this page you can find Camera Heart Rate Variability apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Camera Heart Rate Variability app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionCamera Heart Rate Variability is the first app that lets you record, plot and export time and frequency domain Heart Rate Variability Features (as well as heart rate and RR intervals), without requiring any heart rate monitor.
- extracts, plots, stores and exports heart rate, rr-intervals, time and frequency domain heart rate variability features (AVNN, SDNN, rMSSD, pNN50, LF, HF, LF/HF)
- configurable time window for feature extraction (30 seconds to 1 minute)
- automatic RR-interval correction
- data export/storage on Dropbox or via email (csv format, exports rr intervals, and computed features).
Find out more at this link: http://www.marcoaltini.com/2/post/2014/01/heart-rate-variability-using-the-phones-camera.html
Ratings and Reviews
4.0 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (4)
4 ★ (4)
3 ★ (3)
2 ★ (6)
1 ★ (22)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: Using a oneplus 7 pro, it seems the app selects the middle or the top camera, which seems to be too far from the flash led to get a good reading.
- 5 ★: Simple and effective, no external sensor required. Does exactly what it aims to do and does it well.
- 5 ★: Simple and effective analysis of your HRV within a minute. All sorts of applications. Perfect.
- 5 ★: Hi. Can it be possible to have the 5 minutes reading option? And also to have the baseline graphs?
- 2 ★: most of features of this app did not work on my phone (oneplus 3) Disappointed as looks great if it works
- 1 ★: Never got my refund
- 4 ★: Performs very easy and convenient HRV recordings. Perfect for users without heart rate monitors.
- 5 ★: Simple. Effective. Convenient.
- 5 ★: I like that i can check it my hrv any time. I like that it just gives me the analysis and no commentary. For my purposes I wish that it had a 5 minute duration option. 60 seconds is too short if attempting to identify the impact on HRV of an intervention like thoughts or breathing. I also wish that the data export would include the date of the measurement. It shows up in the history list but is not included in the data export.
- 2 ★: App fails to record HRV sometimes. Gives a long message to shutdown all apps and try again. I am in Android 8.0 and the app was working until recently. Hope an update can soon solve this.
- 4 ★: How do i read the results with this app anybody help me out
- 5 ★: Nice app. I would recommend though to start with hrv4training app from the same developer.
- 5 ★: I'd recommend to start with the great app HRV4Training from the same developer. This one is great for the more advanced in self-quantification. Does what it sais, and in a great, non-BS way. HRV measurement works well via camera.
Instruction for installing Camera Heart Rate Variability app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Camera Heart Rate Variability app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.asma.camerahrv-v1.0.3.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Previous versionsCamera Heart Rate Variability 1.0.3:
Published on: April 20, 2021
File size: 1 MB