My Android 1.2.6
|File size:||19.8 MB|
|Publish date:||August 19, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About My Android app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMy Android app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by ArtemitSoft App on August 19, 2020.
My Android 1.2.6 is latest version of My Android app updated by CloudApks.com on September 21, 2020. On this page you can find My Android apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
My Android app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionIf you buy new device you must istalled firstly this application in your friend phone to testing for have information about your dream android device.
My Android application will help you know the following:
1- Applications: you will see the list of applications installed on the device and can search, sort, uninstall and run apps.
2- Memory: memory information of the device and the SD card. Free memory available and used memory.
3- Camera Information: Info about front and rear cameras.
4- Internet connection: We give information about Internet connection in your device: 2G, 3G, 4G or WiFi.
5- Screen size: screen resolution in pixels of your phone.
6- Density of the screen: low, medium, high, very high or extra extra high.
7- Memory RAM.
8- Version of Android: Android operating system name (KitKat, Jelly Bean ...) and version number.
9- Manufacturer and model of the device.
11-Sensor list:Shows all the sensors of your phone.
12-Compass:Carry your compass in your pocket.
13-Compare mobile phones: Just pick any two mobile phones and compare them.
14-Flashlight:Flashlight is now the best flashlight application on the Android Market.
15-Battery status:It shows the battery power and the battery charge level of your device.
16-Android Gif:Choose your best friend, make it your home page.
17-Operator:Which operator are you using.
-Updates for samsung
-Asistans for Android
-Boost my Android
- Clean Master
-Ram cleaner and antivirus
-Find my device
Ratings and Reviews
4.3 out of 5
5 ★ (836)
4 ★ (175)
3 ★ (516)
2 ★ (753)
1 ★ (5699)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: I am running android 9 (pie) and it says that I have android 9 (oreo)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 3 ★: the adds popup are awful and annoying
- 1 ★: Too much advertisement really annoying
- 1 ★: Beware this app is horrible there's hackers in it I had one once his name was Justin blusher. Wach out don't download it never ever do it
- 1 ★: Says it is not working
- 2 ★: It is running in my Samsung Galaxy a10 android 10
- 5 ★: Completed description of your Android. Then ready to be...
- 5 ★: Verry nice and good apps
- 5 ★: Best app i don't need anything i only take information about my phone from this app it's a like shorthand representation if you are seeing this comment don't forget to download this app
- 1 ★: This keeps asking for a review,..so only 1 star
- 5 ★: works awesome best yet
- 5 ★: I have no idea what this app is for but I love it
- 5 ★: My phone is to slow how can you makes pass again Help me to picks my phone please? Thank you.
- 4 ★: Have none at this moment.
- 5 ★: i want get the restricted mode on my phone but i dont know how so can you please help me.I really really want this of my phone pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Instruction for installing My Android app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download My Android app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.artemitsoftapp.myandroid-v1.2.6.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMy Android app apk 1.2.6 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsMy Android 1.2.6:
Published on: August 19, 2020
File size: 19.8 MB
My Android 1.2.5:
Published on: May 07, 2019
File size: 19.3 MB
My Android 1.2.4:
Published on: April 23, 2019
File size: 19 MB
My Android 1.2.3:
Published on: April 30, 2019
File size: 18.8 MB
My Android 1.2.2:
Published on: February 07, 2019
File size: 19.6 MB
My Android 1.2.1:
Published on: March 31, 2018
File size: 19.6 MB