APUS Message Center—Intelligent management 3.4.5
|File size:||9.5 MB|
|Publish date:||June 30, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About APUS Message Center—Intelligent management app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAPUS Message Center—Intelligent management app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by APUS Group on June 30, 2020.
APUS Message Center—Intelligent management 3.4.5 is latest version of APUS Message Center—Intelligent management app updated by CloudApks.com on September 18, 2020. On this page you can find APUS Message Center—Intelligent management apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
APUS Message Center—Intelligent management app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)* Fix bugs
The DescriptionAPUS Message Center is one of the best free unified messenger app for android. It helps unify and manage all messages from SMS, WhatsApp, Gmail and 3rd party apps. It includes message management, notification mamagement, contact manager, dialer and call log. It will completely bring you a fuss-free experience.
You can not only manage all kinds of messages (SMS, WhatsApp, Gmail, Yahoo mail, and 3rd party apps), but also find your contacts easily and make a phone call or view your call log in the new APUS Message Center. You only need this one application to grasp all the necessary functions.
If you are always jumping between SMS, WhatsAppp, Facebook Messenger, etc. Please try APUS Message Center right now! APUS Message Center brings you a more intelligent, easier and smarter experience.
▷Message Management (Support Dual SIM)
APUS Message Center provides not only free text service such as SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook and instant messages but also email apps such as Gmail. APUS Message Center fully supports dual SIM devices for SMS, so you won’t miss any important messages. And it is also easy to search for contacts and message texts from dual SIM card.
In APUS Message Center, you can find one contact’s multiple social information and connect with them by dragging to the app you want. Eg. SMS, Dialer, Line, WeChat, WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber, etc.
APUS Message Center also provides notification manager.It will clean your unimprortant notifications from your notification bar and help you get rid of messy notifications.
After you check a missed call or chatting with someone, you can directly make a phone call and view your call log in APUS Message Center.
Tired for your orderless notification bar? Try APUS Message Center now, you can check any notification (Gmail, WeChat, WhatsApp, Skype, Facebook messenger, instant messaging, etc ) you want by using APUS Message Center. It will always organize your important messages so that you can read more simply and conveniently find all notifications at one stop any time.
When there is a new message from SMS or WhatsApp, a message bubble will pop up to remind you to view the notification. Then you can read and reply messages of SMS and WhatsApp from pop-up notification bubble, without exiting the current app, and quick reply the message directly.
▷Regular Reminder for Messages
Notification bar will push so many notifications everyday, what if you miss some important messages? Don’t worry, APUS Message Center always reminds you about the messages from these app: Messages, Call, WeChat, Gmail, WhatsApp, Facebook messenger, Twitter, Snapchat, Skype, Tinder and so on.
You’ll never miss important calls or unread messages (SMS, Gmail, Yahoo mail, social media apps notification)!
Within just one second, you can find notifications, Messages, SMS, Contacts, Calls, email (such as Yahoo mail and Gmail) without fuss by entering keywords. All messages and contacts are collected in one app.
APUS Message Center is an intelligent, simple, easy and fast messenger and message management tool for android, comes with collecting all messages, such as SMS and 3rd party apps messages. You can enjoy contact manager, phone calling, regular notifications, dual sim support, quick reply, group messages.
The conversation apps currently supported by APUS Message Center include but not limited: WhatsApp, Hike, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Wechat, QQ, Skype, LinkedIn, Imo, Kakao, VK, Tinder, Yandex mail, Hangouts and more.
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/APUSGROUP
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/apusgroup
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official website: http://www.apusapps.com
Ratings and Reviews
4.5 out of 5
5 ★ (44349)
4 ★ (23665)
3 ★ (76911)
2 ★ (131306)
1 ★ (712547)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Will not work at all. Has locked my phone up several times. Nothing on my phone works right now
- 1 ★: App Keeps Crashing
- 1 ★: Crashes continuously after set up. Had the thought that an app with this concept would be really great, but unfortunately this app crashes before I can actually see the functionality of it. Would love to try it after the crashes are fixed.
- 1 ★: Was super excited...till problems straight out the gate. No tutorial, difficult to follow UI, not all of my conversations imported for the supported apps. The advertised keyboard is broken link and only a few themes available. Does not support Gboard gifs. Impossible to use imported systems after merged. Great concept!!! Horrible execution.
- 1 ★: Crash cant open this apk
- 1 ★: Awesome, but keeps crashing, I tried re installing it but it keeps giving an error message
- 1 ★: Doesn't seem to support sharing MMS or locations, separates combined contacts so be prepared for lots of duplicates. I Don't want an app that doesn't support the best features that come with our stock messaging apps but it adds several unnecessary features like optimizer and booster, which most phones already come with. The app keeps closing as I'm typing this. 3rd time having to reopen. Definitely not recommended. Uninstalling!
- 1 ★: Open, instant crash, open insta-crash. It somehow managed to change the color on my noti -dots within its attempts to load, now there stuck....🤦♂️🤷♂️
- 1 ★: I am sad to say that this app has some nice qualities, but I am very disappointed right now. I wanted to like this app, but I was robbed of a win on their lucky spin wheel! The wheel landed on a $50 Amazon gift card and then, as if to say "Oops just kidding" it makes a rapid jump to the next prize of 15 coins! What the hell!! Even the "shout outs" mentioned my name and the $50 I was suppose to have won, but was just swiped away from right under me!! Also they practically force a 5 star rating!!
- 2 ★: So it felt a little misleading. I was hoping that this app would have all of my accounts in one place. Allowing me to remove all other apps. This app just provides you with notifications. It's like a watcher app. I don't need that I wanted one app that allowed me to login to everything and handle direct messaging with it.
- 1 ★: Downloaded message center can not download themes after several attempts and getting timed out messages deleted. Now having problems with apus browser may have to switch launchers to help me with what I need in a launcher
- 2 ★: Great concept but does not work. Freezes up within minutes of use.. Really wanted to like this app but it just does not work for me..
- 5 ★: Excellent app awesome love it.
- 3 ★: The wheel doesn't work half the time. Got ad free for a day still seeing ads. I don't think app is what I thought it was going to be. But Im going to give it few days see if it gets better.cause I like Apus.
- 1 ★: i really do like this app ..i have been using for almost three years now but just recently is not working as before it seems like every day i have to delete and download for almost 3* i dont know what is happening so please do something about it for us.
Instruction for installing APUS Message Center—Intelligent management app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download APUS Message Center—Intelligent management app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.apusapps.tools.unreadtips-v3.4.5.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAPUS Message Center—Intelligent management app apk 3.4.5 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- Allows an application to send SMS messages.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- Allows applications to write the sync settings.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
Declaring the permission implies intention to use the API and the user of the device can grant permission through the Settings application.
- Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
Previous versionsAPUS Message Center—Intelligent management 3.4.5:
Published on: June 30, 2020
File size: 9.5 MB
APUS Message Center—Intelligent management 3.4.5:
Published on: August 15, 2019
File size: 9.9 MB
APUS Message Center—Intelligent management 3.4.3:
Published on: March 22, 2019
File size: 9.8 MB
APUS Message Center—Intelligent management 3.4.3:
Published on: March 08, 2019
File size: 10.9 MB
APUS Message Center—Intelligent management 3.4.2:
Published on: December 07, 2018
File size: 11.3 MB
APUS Message Center—Intelligent management 3.4.2:
Published on: November 30, 2018
File size: 11.3 MB