Charging Station 5.0.1
|File size:||16 MB|
|Publish date:||July 29, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Entertainment Apps|
About Charging Station app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewCharging Station app is a free Android Entertainment app, has been published by Apriva on July 29, 2019.
Charging Station 5.0.1 is latest version of Charging Station app updated by CloudApks.com on September 01, 2019. On this page you can find Charging Station apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Charging Station app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Updated customer support phone number & email address
The DescriptionSKIP THE LINE and get your Power Card all charged up for the games at Dave & Buster’s! Now you can re-charge your Power Card from your phone. Power up your Power Card with the press of a button and keep on playing all the games at Dave & Buster's. The fun does not have to stop.
You now have the ability to redeem an offer as part of the recharge process on the Power Card you choose.
• Never wait to recharge your Power Card again - do it right from your smartphone
• See your Power Cards chip, ticket and Rewards balances (the D&B Charging Station App login credentials are not related to the D&B Rewards login process)
• Looking for some EPIC FUN? Just tap the Locations button and find the nearest Dave & Buster’s by state, zip code, or address
What do you need to get started with the Dave & Buster's Charging Station App?
Just your Dave & Buster's Power Card. Simply register the card in the Dave & Buster’s Charging Station App. (If your Power Card does not have a 4-digit PIN on the back, you will need to visit your local D&B to get a new card.) If you want to re-charge the Power Card, just enter your credit card information and select a recharge amount. You are ready to hit the games!
How can I get some FREE game play?
Join the Rewards program at https://www.daveandbusters.com/rewards/ to receive $10 in FREE game play! Please note: even if you have a Dave & Buster's Rewards account, you will need to create a Dave & Buster's Charging Station App account.
Become a fan of Dave & Buster's on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Note: Canadian payment card processing not available at this time, will be available soon.
Compatibility: This app is optimized for smartphones only; responsive design to support tablets is scheduled for a future release. This app may not run well on devices with low memory thresholds.
Ratings and Reviews
3.9 out of 5
5 ★ (2,097)
4 ★ (528)
3 ★ (282)
2 ★ (179)
1 ★ (558)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: The old app worked perfectly. The new app is buggy crashes and can't store CC info to take advantage of the latest D&B in app offers. Our family used to spend well over $1000.00 in game play at Dave & busters. We don't go any more. The app developers have never responded to any of my email requests for support or request for support in the app. Horrible app. D&B needs to fire this company and get a new developer for their app.
- 3 ★: Really cool when it works. It gives you coupons and let's you see how many tickets and credits you have. Unfortunately, the app crashes constantly and sometimes won't even load whatsoever.
- 4 ★: Wish you could see what the transactions are on the cards. One of us lost a card and it would have been nice to see what game we used it on last. It would be nice to have a refresh button as well bec it would not update without a complete closure of the ap and who has time for that? The whole thing is to save time at the Midway right?
- 1 ★: This app is useless. I can't even sign in. I've adjusted my account to see if it'd help and it didn't. It just keeps saying "invalid attempt" whenever I try to sign in. I sign out and sign back into the browser and type my password in, so I know it's not incorrect. This app just doesn't work.
- 1 ★: Horrible app... lost 10000 points on my card and your customer service stopped responding about reimbursement after a few weeks. Been almost 2 months since the incident and not a word back. i went back and forth with support for month and half after that no replies and said it was closed. im sick of waiting and have been a customer since you opened in BRAINTREE
- 1 ★: tried to use an offer through the app. despite many attempts, and a call to customer support, I never was able to use it. they blamed it on "low signal power". I was in the middle of the city!
- 5 ★: Easy, smooth transactions with recharging my card. I just wish it didn't take so long to start up the app. I have a lot of RAM on my phone so there should be no excuse for the app to act up. Other than that, super convenient. :)
- 2 ★: It's very sporadic with functioning. Sometimes I can redeem an offer, other times it continuously gives me an error code no matter what I do. I do not have high speed internet, but this seems to be the only app that has problems with that.
- 1 ★: App allows me to recharge a card amd use coupons but the cards do not show any chips when you go to any location. I recharged with coupons in the app and it shows my chip balance increase but they are not there when I swipe the card. I asked for help at the location and they ran a report showing all use and it shows no sign of the app purchased chips. The card is correctly setup in the app because it reflects my tickets. If you want to promote an app you MUST give locations a way to support it.
- 5 ★: Fantastic! The app is pretty simple, but fits it's purpose perfectly. Being able to keep track of my kids accounts so they don't run low on credits, AND to have up to date ticket accrual is AWESOME! We're going for the BIG prizes so any credits sent our way is much appreciated!!! HAHA!!! We LOVE DAVE & BUSTER'S
- 1 ★: the app keeps on loading at the begining and causes a error screen. i tried uninstalling and reinstalling but have the same problem. wanted to put money on to my card thru the app. but i couldnt. as of right now i am uninstalling .
- 5 ★: I love this app. it makes things so easy whare I just load my card on my phone then I'm able to just walk in and start playing. no more standing in line to load my card!!
- 1 ★: horrible customer service ive been trying to get ahold of someone for about a week now no one ever seems to answer on the 28 of last month the app started malfunctioning showed i had no chips tickets or reward history when ive have quite a bit but then i come to find out they charged my card for two transactions i did even make an guess what it was that same exact day so im beyond pissed off at this point in time
- 1 ★: This app would be great if it worked right. Apparently there are kinks in this app that need to be worked out. It took me 7 times of this app erroring out before it finally opened up. This is So Annoying and Frustrating!!! Dave & Busters, you really need to fix this problem.
- 1 ★: Lots of problems. The app won't show my power card chips or tickets. I tried to purchase a moble deal for buy $20 of chips get $20 of chips free and it wouldn't go through. Overall very disappointed in this app.
Instruction for installing Charging Station app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Charging Station app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.apriva.mobile.wallet.davebusters-v5.0.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsCharging Station app apk 5.0.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsCharging Station 5.0.1:
Published on: July 29, 2019
File size: 16 MB
Charging Station 5.0.0:
Published on: December 25, 2018
File size: 16 MB
Charging Station 4.2.0:
Published on: October 31, 2018
File size: 15.7 MB
Charging Station 4.0.1:
Published on: August 27, 2018
File size: 12.4 MB
Charging Station 3.8.0:
Published on: June 06, 2018
File size: 7 MB
Charging Station 3.7.3:
Published on: February 16, 2018
File size: 7 MB