Hours Keeper - Time Tracking 1.2.7
|File size:||6 MB|
|Publish date:||August 21, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Business Apps|
About Hours Keeper - Time Tracking app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewHours Keeper - Time Tracking app is a free Android Business app, has been published by Appxy on August 21, 2020.
Hours Keeper - Time Tracking 1.2.7 is latest version of Hours Keeper - Time Tracking app updated by CloudApks.com on September 28, 2020. On this page you can find Hours Keeper - Time Tracking apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Hours Keeper - Time Tracking app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Hello folks!
The word for today’s update is Stability.
From unexpected behaviors to crashes, we’ve slain a large number of bugs that should result in a more stable, more predictable Hours Keeper for everyone.
We'd love to hear your feedback! If you have any ideas or feature requests for future versions of the app, feel free to let us know. Please reach out to us at email@example.com.
The DescriptionHours Keeper is a well designed application that you can use to easily track your hours worked and calculate your earnings.
Hours Keeper allows to record your daily working hours for each client, including your overtime and break time. After earnings been calculated, you can generate PDF invoices to sent to your clients and track all the billings and the payments.
Our Hours Keeper is one of the best tools to track down all the hours you have worked. Once you use the app you will want nothing else to make your hours and earnings tracking easier.
- Well designed, easy to use, intuitive interface.
- Realtime hours/earning tracking for multiple clients.
- Weekly and monthly timesheet.
- PDF invoices to send to customers.
- Earnings reports.
- Calendar to map your daily earning for each month.
- Billing and payment tracking.
- Configurable overtime and break time for time tracking.
- Export data as CSV.
- Sync data between all your devices.
- Passcode protection.
Permissions Used in Hours Keeper
1. Storage: Hours Keeper needs this permission to store exported files in your phone. And when you choose to upload a photo from Gallery, Hours Keeper needs this permission to read photos.
2. Camera: Hours Keeper needs this permission to take photos when you choose to upload a photo via camera.
3. Phone: Hours Keeper needs this permission to make a call when you choose to contact the client directly within app.
4. Contacts: Hours Keeper needs this permission to read contacts in your device when you choose to import a contact as client.
This free version is an ad-supported version, you're free to add 2 clients and generate 2 invoices, we also offer an ad-free version with no function restrictions(available as in-app purchase).
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , and you will get the response with solutions in a short time.
Ratings and Reviews
4.3 out of 5
5 ★ (201)
4 ★ (50)
3 ★ (70)
2 ★ (231)
1 ★ (1360)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: I had to get a new phone the other day and now I cannot sign into this app on my new device! I use the paid version and I cannot get customer service to answer my email asking for help! Are you kidding me? Answer my email and I might give your app another star!
- 1 ★: Y'all gonna fix this thing or nah? Im an upgraded user. Just saying. If not give me my damn money back! Fix the email bug plz. Y'all don't seem to answer emails either. You sure as hell did when you wanted me to upgrade
- 4 ★: Gr8 for keeping a track of time.....but too many ads...kindly resolve the issue
- 5 ★: I really like to keep this app running while at work. Whenever I need a pick me up, I just switch it on and see how much I've made 😂
- 5 ★: Always loved this app because it's always correct and very efficient for me
- 1 ★: No reply to emails. I have paid for premiun and now my account i guess is deleted. Reset password says email not found. Now what?
- 1 ★: Can't get anybody to communicate with me! 😡 Can't email my invoices from the app! Time to change apps.....
- 4 ★: I've only been using it a short time, but very helpful!
- 1 ★: Can't access my account and can't retrieve the password it says no users found in this email what happened in my account??
- 5 ★: Simple to use, and has everything I need to track my time.
- 4 ★: I like the app EXCEPT for it does not calculate overtime pay correctly, I have entered the rate (1.50) and the overtime pay rate per hour and it still does NOT calculate it correctly. Plus there are pay weeks with overtime (over 40 hours) that it doesn't show as having overtime. If this was fixed I'd most likely give it a 5 start..
- 5 ★: I've been having this app for two years since the ending of 2017. It is very reliable for managing the income on someone's earnings. The version of today is much better because you're allowed to have three + different invoices than before. It used to allow only two before, yet it was a benefit for me for managing timely schedules and the hourly rate. A very intelligent way of sending invoices to managers and supervisors for easy payroll. Overall, a great app for being free!
- 5 ★: Love it. Extremely convenient. End of week I just export the invoice it makes for me and email it out. Saves me a bunch of hassle. Only things I can think of that I wish it could do: 1) Allow for "round to closest time" instead of only rounding up or down, or at least allow for manual changes in each entry; 2) Set minimum hours in an entry/a day for a client; 3) Set an invoice template for each client, so repetitive sections like terms/notes/invoice name don't require redoing every week.
- 2 ★: Used to be awesome. I haven't used it in a couple of months, now it wants to "sync": to what, I have no clue. It doesn't operate, just attempts to sync up with something. Note 8 running latest Android. Since this app won't finish syncing, it's now useless to me. Shame cause it was a great app. Hopefully, the developer can fix it soon.
- 4 ★: Almost perfect! It just needs a pause button. Being a new sole proprietor, I get constant interruptions (calls, emails, texts) or I have to look up info (because I'm new) that I cannot bill my client for. I need to be able to pause and resume instead of having to clock out completely. It would be much easier to clock in, pause when needed and then clock out when I'm actually done. I have to use my phone timer then input the info later d/t the interruptions. 😣 Everything else is AMAZING!
Instruction for installing Hours Keeper - Time Tracking app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Hours Keeper - Time Tracking app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.appxy.hourskeepernew-v1.2.7.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsHours Keeper - Time Tracking app apk 1.2.7 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsHours Keeper - Time Tracking 1.2.7:
Published on: August 21, 2020
File size: 6 MB
Hours Keeper - Time Tracking 1.2.4:
Published on: January 08, 2020
File size: 18 MB
Hours Keeper - Time Tracking 1.2.3:
Published on: August 23, 2019
File size: 14.6 MB
Hours Keeper - Time Tracking 1.2.2:
Published on: March 19, 2019
File size: 14.1 MB
Hours Keeper - Time Tracking 1.2.1:
Published on: October 31, 2018
File size: 14.1 MB
Hours Keeper - Time Tracking 1.2:
Published on: July 24, 2018
File size: 14.1 MB