Heart Rate Monitor 201214
See all previous versions
|File size:||2.1 MB|
|Publish date:||December 14, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About Heart Rate Monitor app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewHeart Rate Monitor app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by 23apps.com on December 14, 2020.
Heart Rate Monitor 201214 is latest version of Heart Rate Monitor app updated by CloudApks.com on December 15, 2020. On this page you can find Heart Rate Monitor apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Heart Rate Monitor app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Small fixes
The DescriptionHeart Rate Monitor - Heartbeat Health Fitness Camera
Do you want to monitor your heart rate with only the camera of your phone? With the help of Heart Rate Monitor this becomes all very simple. With this app you can easily measure your pulse with just your phone.
This is an app which tries to determine your heart rate as best as it can, but it's not medical equipment. Do not base any medical decisions on the results of this app. Please contact a doctor when you are in need of medical advice.
How it Works?
* Getting started is simple. Give the app permission to use your camera and start measuring.
* Put the tip of a finger carefully on the camera lens.
* Relax your arms and hands.
* Make sure there is a bright background, otherwise the app won't be able to detect your heartbeat.
* The camera flash can help to create a bright background. It will get hot, don't burn yourself!
* Please login with your Google account if you want to save your heart rate in Google Fit.
It really is that simple to monitor your heart rate with the help of Heart Rate Monitor. Go on give it a try.
If you have any queries or issues for which you need our assistance: Feel free to mail us, contact info is in the app.
Also available on https://23apps.com/heart-rate-monitor
Ratings and Reviews
|3.6 out of 5|
5 ★ (635)
4 ★ (148)
3 ★ (168)
2 ★ (337)
1 ★ (1379)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: This does exactly what is says, with zero bloat or hassle. There are simple real-time instructions on screen for how to use, and get the best and most accurate results. The app also allows you to turn on or off your flashlight simply while using the app to increase accuracy, but also warns you that depending on your phone your finger might get hot. It does all of this with a UI that is so streamlined there is basically zero learning curve. Just install, follow the onscreen instructions and voila, Instant and accurate heart rate info. It is simple, clean and accurate. I measured my heart rate with a blood pressure machine at a drugstore while using the app simultaneously with the other hand and it was consistently within about 5 BPM of the final output of the blood pressure machine. After a short run the app showed my BPM increase accurately (tested with this Sony wristband thing my friend has). Ad Free, Bloat Free, In App Purchase Free, and only asks for permission to use your camera. No other heart rate app else even comes close.
- 5 ★: this is the best Heart rate app I've seen in a long time. No bloat, continous measuring, a graph background to measure intensity, can toggle flash on or off and syncs with Google fit. Excellent. i don't rate many apps but this is with my time so others can experience the app that allows others away. It would be better if an audio beep was added for the heart rate but this is really good
- 4 ★: People say its crappy, but I personally think that its great but not perfect! Im wondering why you need a bright background... oh well! ok, i think that you should add heartbeat audio and recording option to save! i know you can hear "beep,beep" but you should add the heartbeat audio! thank you! 🥰
- 4 ★: I love this app, especially since it can be turned and viewed full screen. I feel that it is lacking a key componant though and that is arrhythmia detection like Cardiac Diagnosis. this would be #1 with a feature like that added.
- 5 ★: Very good. Shows subtle beat variances, not just primary beat. Would be better if it did all that with the sensor, although I'm not sure they're sensitive enough.
- 5 ★: I like this app. it even detects my heart murmur. it can be annoying with the amount of light it needs,though I understand why it needs what it does.
- 5 ★: Heartbeats links with pulse measurement as well as brain waves indirectly. So mindwave device worth rupees 6000 + 6000 shipment is not needed for measuring non medical EEG test and is affordable just for atleast 50 percent correct results compared to real medical EEG tests.
- 4 ★: It seems a straight forward app to me in its use. If there was a general description of the significance of the numbers it would be better still.
- 5 ★: I had my heart rate, blood pressure and a few other tests done at my doctor's office last week and this app is giving me the same results. Can't loose!
- 4 ★: It's nice other than its painful💘🤕
- 3 ★: its a good app but, this is not the apps fault but i have to get in a good position so it works good enough and i just think it should learn to even out the bpm so its not all over the place cause i have to figure out the average of it
- 1 ★: constantly saying cant detect heartbeat. tried different fingers and different positions, with flash on as suggested. couldn't get a steady reading.
- 5 ★: Pretty cool easy to use and fun app. Down load it, it's really useful for monitoring your health.
- 5 ★: very nice.if used properly with practice it does provide an accurate read.i love the screen representation of heart rate.realistic and true.very nice guys.oh hell,ill give you a ten star rating.
- 5 ★: Excellent app. Amazing to be able to measure heart rate in a snap. Very useful.
Instruction for installing Heart Rate Monitor app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Heart Rate Monitor app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.apps23.heartrate-v201214.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsHeart Rate Monitor app apk 201214 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsHeart Rate Monitor 201214:
Published on: December 14, 2020
File size: 2.1 MB
Heart Rate Monitor 201113:
Published on: November 13, 2020
File size: 2.1 MB
Heart Rate Monitor 200815:
Published on: August 15, 2020
File size: 2.3 MB
Heart Rate Monitor 200413:
Published on: May 09, 2020
File size: 2 MB
Heart Rate Monitor 191030:
Published on: November 04, 2019
File size: 3 MB
Heart Rate Monitor 190923:
Published on: October 09, 2019
File size: 3 MB