Spectranet Selfcare App - Spectranet Nigeria 2.5.0
|File size:||24.3 MB|
|Publish date:||May 17, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Business Apps|
About Spectranet Selfcare App - Spectranet Nigeria app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewSpectranet Selfcare App - Spectranet Nigeria app is a free Android Business app, has been published by Spectranet Limited on May 17, 2021.
Spectranet Selfcare App - Spectranet Nigeria 2.5.0 is latest version of Spectranet Selfcare App - Spectranet Nigeria app updated by CloudApks.com on May 17, 2021. On this page you can find Spectranet Selfcare App - Spectranet Nigeria apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Spectranet Selfcare App - Spectranet Nigeria app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)This update focuses on a deep dive into the internal stability of the app.
The DescriptionSpectranet Mobile App offers customers seamless connectivity. It comes with a unique artificial intelligence EVA
who provides our customers instant response to their questions on Spectranet offers and services
Spectranet Mobile App will increase customer engagement and provide them with more values.
With the mobile App, connectivity becomes seamless and payment for subscription is made simpler.
The app offers customers easy access to check their account balance, usage history, and many more.
Eva is available 24X7 to provide answers to questions faster. The App is another innovative way of enhancing
customers internet experience and their accessibility to our network…..We are a click away.
Ratings and Reviews
3.2 out of 5
5 ★ (177)
4 ★ (41)
3 ★ (82)
2 ★ (59)
1 ★ (230)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Unable to connect to my shop spectranet after subscribing and no means to contact spectranet for help even the live chat and support in this app is not working. I wonder how a company that doesn't collect feedback or have good customer care, will be abe to grow in a world of competition ? If you are not reliable, we will move to other internet companies that cares & value their customers
- 1 ★: I'm one who tells it as it is. I got completely fed up with your service since March 2020. Poor network, never allotting data paid for on time. You pay today get your data service 5days after with alot of complaints from me. Then the so-called 10, 000 naira for 25g paid for gets exhausted in 10 days, how can? For a data that keeps fluctuating. No value for money at all. Spectranet has become one of the worst networks in Nigeria! I wish I don't av to rate at all, you don't deserve it!
- 4 ★: Not really bad, but they need to work on there network. I stop using them since because of network problem. I subsckribe one month, and could believe that I can't even use one day competel
- 3 ★: The subscription plans and prices are not clearer enough. It's difficult to switch plan by myself.
- 1 ★: Not user friendly. Need to easy to see list of plans and compare. Why must I want to buy a plan before I can see the details. That's why I don't use spectranet anymore
- 1 ★: I had the worst experience of using the services of spectranet. How can one buy 15GB January 2nd, 2021 for 3days I didn't use the modem until January 5th I bought a new modem by January 7th 4pm I got alert that my data has been exhausted. This is the same data plan I have been using for two years. They intentionally block public comments on their social media handle so that others consumers will not comment
- 2 ★: You guys have introduced bigger bugs with your latest update. I no longer have access to my data balance, and as if that isn't bad enough, it tells me my subscription has already expired, even though it's still in two days' time. I can still browse though, but browsing without knowing how much data you have left is like walking blind.
- 1 ★: This app is so so poor I can't even see the number of people connected to the spectranet neither can I disconnect a user from my internet without changing the password This app is poorly designed I'm disappointed
- 1 ★: This app is a scam. I guess all the good reviews are coming from Spectranet staff... I tried renewing my subscription via this app and 3 days after payment I my account was not updated.. worst is when I call customer care it takes forever to connect meanwhile why isn't your call centre toll free? It's unfortunate that after 4 years of using this ISP, I have to move to another network for my peace of mind. Thumbs down!!!
- 1 ★: I feel horrible being forced to give 1 star!!! You should ve getting NO STAR!!! Useless app that does not work. Data balance is always wrong even after refreshing which does not work. You can't log in after logging out as well. Cleared data, uninstalled and reinstalled and it just does not work. You guys are a joke.
- 3 ★: The app is OK but definitely needs more work. The app should be primarily focused on managing the modem locally instead of managing the online subscription, which is also important but should be a secondary feature of the app. In all, Spectranet's network is crappy; only good for those rare moments for heavy downloads.
- 1 ★: Poorly made app. You can't see the detail of plans. When you click a plan, all you see is "Make payment". Already regretting purchasing Spectranet at all. And even when downloading, it is very slow. Can see you guys put less focus on Customers and more focus on the PROFIT TO BE GAINED.
- 1 ★: A very annoying and useless app. It never shows me my accurate data balance. None of the drop-down windows work and the one time I signed out (to see if there'd be an improvement when I logged back in), I couldn't log in again for weeks. I have to visit the online self-care site to get any useful info.
- 1 ★: The app itself is great but the service is big scam. Have been using their stay connected plan for more than 2years. The 50GB data on the plan has never lasted for more than 9days even when I don't stream with it. No matter how much you try to manage it, it must finish in 6-9days after which you start using the slow speed slower than tortoise of 512kb. The unlimited night browsing does not work either, it deducts from your data. Just be ready to buy mobile data to support yourself. Else...
- 2 ★: Thought I should be able to see and monitor users on my device. I was told I can connect up to 10 devices. If I do, without changing my password I should be able to control my users, log out whoever I don't want on my connection anymore. Was hoping that feature would come with the update.
Instruction for installing Spectranet Selfcare App - Spectranet Nigeria app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Spectranet Selfcare App - Spectranet Nigeria app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.apps.spectranet-v2.5.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsSpectranet Selfcare App - Spectranet Nigeria app apk 2.5.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsSpectranet Selfcare App - Spectranet Nigeria 2.5.0:
Published on: May 17, 2021
File size: 24.3 MB
Spectranet Selfcare App - Spectranet Nigeria 2.4.0:
Published on: May 16, 2020
File size: 24.2 MB
Spectranet Selfcare App - Spectranet Nigeria 2.3:
Published on: January 28, 2020
File size: 24.1 MB
Spectranet Selfcare App - Spectranet Nigeria 2.2:
Published on: November 26, 2019
File size: 23.5 MB
Spectranet Selfcare App - Spectranet Nigeria 2.1.5:
Published on: October 09, 2019
File size: 21.7 MB
Spectranet Selfcare App - Spectranet Nigeria 2.1:
Published on: August 23, 2019
File size: 21.7 MB