Radio Australia: Online Radio & FM Radio App 2.3.77
|File size:||14.2 MB|
|Publish date:||July 12, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Music & Audio Apps|
About Radio Australia: Online Radio & FM Radio App app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewRadio Australia: Online Radio & FM Radio App app is a free Android Music & Audio app, has been published by AppMind - Radio FM, Radio Online, Music and News on July 12, 2021.
Radio Australia: Online Radio & FM Radio App 2.3.77 is latest version of Radio Australia: Online Radio & FM Radio App app updated by CloudApks.com on July 13, 2021. On this page you can find Radio Australia: Online Radio & FM Radio App apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Radio Australia: Online Radio & FM Radio App app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug fixes
The DescriptionRadio Australia is a free radio app with more than 800 online radio stations. With a modern, beautiful and easy to use interface, Radio AU gives you the best experience when it comes to listening to FM radio and internet radio.
With Radio Australia you can listen to the best digital radio stations and follow your favorite shows and podcasts for free. You can choose amongst sports, news, music, comedy and more.
● listen to radio in background while using other apps
● you can listen to FM radio even if you are abroad
● find out which song is currently playing on the radio (depending on the station)
● the interface is really easy to use, with just one click you can add a radio station or podcast to your favorites list
● use the search tool to easily find what you're looking for
● set an alarm to wake up with the FM radio station you love
● set a sleep timer to turn the app off
● you can choose between light or dark mode interfaces
● don't need to connect the headphones, listen through the smartphone's loudspeakers
● compatible with Chromecast and Bluetooth devices
● share with friends via Social Media, SMS or Email
🇦🇺 800 Australia radio stations:
ABC Triple J,
Nova 100 3MEL
Smooth FM 95.3
ABC News Radio
Gold 104.3 FM
KIIS 101.1 FM
3AW 693 News Talk
Nova 106.9 FM
Nova 93.7 FM,
2SM 1269 AM
2KY – Sky Sports Radio
Totally Radio 60s
Totally Radio 70s
Totally Radio 80s
Totally Radio 90s
Totally Radio Hits
2 UE – Talking Lifestyle
ABC Radio National
Mix 102.3 FM
Nova 919 FM
Magic 2CH 1170 AM
The Edge 96.1
4BC 1116 AM News Talk
4KQ Classic Hits 693 AM
4BFM Brisbane 97.3 FM
102.9 Hot Tomato
ABC Double J
ABC Classic FM
All ABC radio stations (including local radio stations) are also available:
774 ABC Radio Melbourne
702 ABC Radio Sidney
ABC Radio Australia
612 ABC Radio Brisbane
720 ABC Radio Perth
891 ABC Radio Adelaide
ABC Classic 2
ABC Triple J Unearthed
91.7 ABC Gold Coast
666 ABC Radio Canberra
1233 ABC Newcastle
936 ABC Radio Hobart, Northern Tasmania
105.7 ABC Darwin, Gippsland, Goulburn Murray, Far North
639 ABC North and West, Southern Queensland, North West, South West
783 ABC Alice Springs, North West Queensland, Western Plains, Kimberley, Western Queensland, Goldfields
and many more internet and digital radio stations.
Listen to radio online!
For a quick and more effective communication, if you experience any problems or if you can't find the station you are looking for, send us an email to email@example.com and we will try to add that radio station as soon as possible, so that you don't miss out your favorite music and shows.
If you like the app, we would appreciate a 5 stars review. Thank you!
Note: An internet connection, 3G/4G or WiFi network is required to tune in radio stations. There may be some FM radio stations that do not work because their stream is temporarily offline.
Ratings and Reviews
4.6 out of 5
5 ★ (99)
4 ★ (9)
3 ★ (198)
2 ★ (1199)
1 ★ (3884)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Great app. Connection to station is instantaneous. Other apps I've tried take a very long time to connect. Well done
- 4 ★: Great app...works well. Could be improved by having the option to start playing last heard station as soon as the app opens.
- 5 ★: I haven't used other radio apps so I can't compare it, but I do find this one very easy to use. I love that I can listen to my favourite radio stations from other cities I've lived in.
- 4 ★: I would give it 5 stars if it had an auto restart facility. I Bluetooth my phone through my car entertainment system. Every time I turn my car off and on I have to restart this app to get it to go again.
- 1 ★: Doesn't maintain a connection. Just downloaded app this morning, found my preferred station and went for my walk. It keep dropping out every few minutes. Very frustrating. Will uninstall. Update to review: I was contacted by support team......you can see the advice they have given to me if you have same trouble I did. I uninstalled app as I said I would in original review, so I have not tried their solution. I have a different app now which worked perfectly from the get go.
- 5 ★: Fantastic app works well just what i was looking for with so many of my fave stations to choose from all in one place..love it..5 stars from me
- 4 ★: Mainly fine: it does what I need it to do. The design is not perfect (the alarm time is all I ever change, but it is not on the first screen), but it is a minor inconvenience, nothing more. With my phone (Moto e⁵ running Android 8.0.0) the alarm stops working if the phone is restarted, but the solution is easy: change the alarm time.
- 1 ★: Far too many ads. Blocks lasting several minutes. OUT. Later: useless response from developer, now ZERO stars.
- 5 ★: Best radio app for nearly all Australian broadcast stations. Also enjoy podcasts. Set up favorites for quick access to stations. One issue: How can I log in to Google and transfer favorites between old and new devices?
- 5 ★: Great app, simple to use, love being able to set favourite stations. Highly recommended.
- 5 ★: A bit iffy sometimes on AM station's but all the same a great all with non invasive ads. Just radio excellence.
- 5 ★: Radio Australia is a really good app, just about anywhere you are you can listen to the stations you like. I love it 6☆.
- 5 ★: Songs I like the most are the songs that are played in this radio. Thank you. Great app
- 5 ★: So simple. Easy access to radio stations all over Australia. Plus podcasts !! 🙂👍
- 4 ★: Easy to use. Would be good if all radio stations were available, but understand that is not a fault of the app
Instruction for installing Radio Australia: Online Radio & FM Radio App app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Radio Australia: Online Radio & FM Radio App app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.appmind.radios.au-v2.3.77.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsRadio Australia: Online Radio & FM Radio App app apk 2.3.77 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsRadio Australia: Online Radio & FM Radio App 2.3.77:
Published on: July 12, 2021
File size: 14.2 MB
Radio Australia: Online Radio & FM Radio App 2.3.70:
Published on: February 18, 2021
File size: 13.2 MB
Radio Australia: Online Radio & FM Radio App 2.3.69:
Published on: February 04, 2021
File size: 13.2 MB
Radio Australia: Online Radio & FM Radio App 2.3.63:
Published on: December 21, 2020
File size: 14.2 MB
Radio Australia: Online Radio & FM Radio App 2.3.62:
Published on: December 14, 2020
File size: 14.2 MB
Radio Australia: Online Radio & FM Radio App 2.3.42:
Published on: September 15, 2020
File size: 12.6 MB