MedEx - Clinical Examination 3.2
|File size:||41.3 MB|
|Publish date:||March 24, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Medical Apps|
About MedEx - Clinical Examination app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMedEx - Clinical Examination app is a free Android Medical app, has been published by Bharath Reddy on March 24, 2019.
MedEx - Clinical Examination 3.2 is latest version of MedEx - Clinical Examination app updated by CloudApks.com on September 18, 2020. On this page you can find MedEx - Clinical Examination apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
MedEx - Clinical Examination app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)* Bug fixes
The DescriptionMedEx is a handy and useful tool to learn clinical examination and skills on the go.
Combined with easy to understand description and high quality images, this is a perfect platform to improve your clinical skills.
It also includes pathological respiratory and heart sounds to help you understand better.
The whole description and images are based on the commonly practiced clinical examination methods all around the world.
The app includes :
Examination of vital signs
General physical examination
Examination of cardiovascular system
Examination of respiratory system
Examination of gastrointestinal system
Examination of nervous system
Examination of motor system
Clinical examination, physical examination, medical examination, clinical skills, medical, physical, health, respiratory, history, cardiac examination, abdomen examination, doctors, case, drugs, chest examination,education, training, clinical procedures, nervous system, medicine, diagnosis, diagnose, healthy, medical student, apps for doctors, medical books, medical students, nerve, med student, osce, medical training, first aid, medical education, clinical case,medical case, ecg, blood pressure, temperature, blood, oxygen,medical college, medical apps for doctors, medical study, medical apps, medical apps for general practitioner, medical students apps, apps for medical students, educational apps for medical students.
Ratings and Reviews
4.6 out of 5
5 ★ (50)
4 ★ (10)
3 ★ (40)
2 ★ (191)
1 ★ (1086)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Wonderful resource, learning tool. Reinforces my understanding and enhances my patient care.
- 4 ★: The best app I've ever see....it is very helpful. Thank you very much
- 5 ★: Thank you so much. I had no idea of how to understand neurological examinations. But this app really makes it so simple. God bless you.
- 5 ★: Really amazing, would suggest for all med students for fast, precise and concise study.
- 5 ★: Fantastic app... It is amazing ... Everything is chronological, short and sweet ... Best of many similar apps...
- 5 ★: Excellent app.. easy way, clear explanation, easy to understand, pictures & audio quality very good.,..
- 5 ★: The best app for clinical examination. Thank you. After a long search I have found one . keep it up!
- 5 ★: Very nice app. I can understood everything very easily.
- 5 ★: Its an awesome n fantastic app not only for undergraduage students but even for HO's and PG's...great work....keep it up....looking forward for more apps.of urs
- 5 ★: Life saver....keep adding more relevant content for students Like video tutorial links, pnemonics. Definitely recommended
- 5 ★: Kudos to the developers of this app. I very rarely write review but this app earned it. Keep up the good work!
- 5 ★: Nice apps. It would have been better if you include examination of gravid uterus and hernia
- 5 ★: The best of its kind. Very detailed and comprehensive. Great work
- 5 ★: The best app on clinical examination, thank you to all those behind it's development.
- 5 ★: I loved it. Fantastic app. I also request you to do surgery, obg, pediatrics examination app also. It is my kind request you sir 😘😘
Instruction for installing MedEx - Clinical Examination app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download MedEx - Clinical Examination app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.applee.car.medsc-v3.2.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMedEx - Clinical Examination app apk 3.2 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsMedEx - Clinical Examination 3.2:
Published on: March 24, 2019
File size: 41.3 MB
MedEx - Clinical Examination 3.1:
Published on: February 18, 2019
File size: 41.3 MB
MedEx - Clinical Examination 2.4:
Published on: January 14, 2019
File size: 40.9 MB
MedEx - Clinical Examination 2.3:
Published on: November 30, 2018
File size: 39 MB
MedEx - Clinical Examination 2.2:
Published on: September 26, 2018
File size: 38 MB
MedEx - Clinical Examination 2.1:
Published on: July 21, 2018
File size: 38 MB