Apple Music 3.5.0
|File size:||14.2 MB|
|Publish date:||April 28, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Music & Audio Apps|
About Apple Music app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewApple Music app is a free Android Music & Audio app, has been published by Apple Inc. on April 28, 2021.
Apple Music 3.5.0 is latest version of Apple Music app updated by CloudApks.com on April 28, 2021. On this page you can find Apple Music apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Apple Music app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)This update includes Lyrics Sharing, a new way to connect with friends by sharing the lyrics that move you. Other updates include:
• Made For You, a new Library shortcut to quickly find your personal mixes and Replay playlists.
• Record Label Pages, which help you discover the latest and most popular releases from select labels.
• An improved Google Assistant experience when you link your Apple Music account in the Google Home app.
• Various design and performance enhancements and bug fixes.
The DescriptionExperience music like never before. Apple Music gets you closer to the songs, albums and artists you love. Get unlimited access to millions of songs and your entire music library. All ad-free and available across all your devices. Try 3 months free today. There’s no commitment - cancel anytime.
Stream over 75 millions songs, all ad-free.
Follow along to your favorite songs with time-synced lyrics.
Stream your favorite music via Chromecast to your favorite device.
Download your favorite tracks and play offline.
Create your own playlists or get personalized mixes and top picks based on the music you love in Listen Now.
Explore all-new stations, featuring dozens of exclusive shows created by the most iconic names in music. Available live or on demand.
Watch exclusive interviews, live performances, and more from your favorite artists.
Search for music by lyrics right in the app.
Enjoy our Music editors’ picks with curated playlists.
• Create a profile and follow friends to see music they’re listening to and playlists they’ve shared.
New members get three months free.
• Availability and features may vary by country or region. Subscription renews automatically after trial.
Ratings and Reviews
3.7 out of 5
5 ★ (93897)
4 ★ (21302)
3 ★ (28950)
2 ★ (40286)
1 ★ (218734)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Great app probably one of my favorites. But.. UNINSTALLED...the number one reason it loves to randomly open all the time. Especially if I unlock my phone and bam apple music opens for no reason. I wouldn't mind it every now and again but it does it every single time. You can't tell me it's a glitch. They want you to use there services even if you don't want too. For all I know they use a log system to see how many times it's been opened to prove to music industry it's #1
- 2 ★: Let's be real, the app works about as well as an iPhone 3G on a 4G network. Forces me to keep my Spotify subscription. Never just loads when you tell it to, won't play you the song you select until it's been open for minutes. I should be able to have a MacBook Pro AND an Android phone without being punished. I don't carry my computer around with me for music so I have to use Spotify 75% of the time. The sound quality is great, but is 100% not worth the hassle!!
- 4 ★: So im not sure what's going on but when I connect my Bluetooth whether it's the headphones, speaker, or in my friends car, the music plays from my phone and thats it. And that's just with this app. When I use another app like Spotify, it works just fine. Is there an issue going on to where I can't hook up my Bluetooth or is it something else?
- 1 ★: It was sad knowing the fact that Apple developers didn't even care about people who has more than 1 phone but wanted to still enjoy their service (noted that we pay our monthly subscriptions btw). Previously it works fine on my redmi 9c. But since I change the phone to Samsung A52 5G. The won't even work under the circumstances I'm in 5g area. The played song has only happened if I used wifi which is kind of disappointing. The settings has been changed still not working properly.
- 3 ★: I love how this allows android users to use an apple product with their preferred android device. Only a few gripes: Sync with chromecast devices is laggy and glitchy. Ex: Was showing on tv & app to be playing an R&B song but Joy division was actually playing. There's no lyrics option for chromecast, but I'm just assuming that's an apple device perk.
- 2 ★: Too much work. No way to easily tell it what I like and dislike. No real tips on how to use too, everyone who uses it acts like I should know the three menus deep to remove a song from a playlist. Stuff like that. Music selection is Apple, obviously it's amazing. But having used many other music and streaming apps the amount of effort and learning curve has officially turned me off of this app. I get this free through Verizon, still won't be using it. It does play music though, 2 stars.
- 2 ★: it is an absurd that to this present day there aren't any sort of sorting system for android devices. It's just disrespectful with those who are paying for the service. Not to mention how poor, lagging and full of bugs it is the app. We need a sorting system and better sound quality. Do better, Apple, our money it's just the same as IOS users.
- 4 ★: I love apple music. This is where apple truly took off is with the ipod. They've always excelled at bringing the highest quality audio. It doesn't matter what device I'm on, Apple Music sounds better then other music software. My only wish is that they could add some more features in the UI department. I would love the ability to download my entire library with one button, for when I move to a new device apple branded or not. Other than that best Audio/Music Platform around.
- 2 ★: So many problems with this app on Android. Regularly won't even play any music. You'll tap, close the app, tap songs again and they still won't play. I have to uninstall and reinstall on the regular. That's the main problem but there are so many little annoying glitches or whatever that just make you want to throw your phone. Only reason I'm on apple music is because I'm used to it and because of the options in music but now I'm seriously thinking of moving to Tidal.
- 5 ★: It's really a great app with a Massive variety of music on it... Some advice though (after reading hundreds of reviews): 1) Add a "sleeping button (that will switch the music off after a "set-time"/ certain song) 2) More lyrics to songs 3) In today's world (with everything that's going on) we want/ need more Christian music!!* But other than those suggestions, I really love this app and I'll advise you to use it if you're looking for a subscription based app for your music...
- 4 ★: So far, so good! Coming from Spotify, this is a much more polished experience. The radio stations are FAR better, and there's none of the constant lag and loading that plagues Spotify. And I heard Apple Music pays artists more? Goodbye, Spotify! Although I often encounter a bug where I can't add an album to my library or download it. Please fix this, Apple.
- 2 ★: Been a loyal user of apple music for years, but this version is just not good. The app just doesn't work on wifi, I am forced to switch to mobile data to use it. It also took me quite long to figure out this pattern. Contacting support didnt solve this problem either. I kept from switiching to another app because of my saved songs in the library. However, its too much now. Sad to leave but Its just not practical for me to use anymore.
- 1 ★: Gets hung up on "one item downloading" when an album is added to the offline library. Only way to clear the notification is by force quitting the app or clearing storage (which 100% defeats the purpose of downloading music...?!) - really annoying. I'll have to cancel if it's not fixed soon. Spotify never had this issue!
- 1 ★: You guys need to update the app, it always seems to have playback issues or some type of issue for Android. It also always has issues showing the download notification on songs, even after download is complete, you cannot swipe the notification away, you have to restart the phone to clear it. So annoying, wish Apple would try to fix this.
- 1 ★: What a joke, I entered my info probably 20 times, and every time I go through the process of 2 way authentication, credit card info and every thing , finally 10 minutes later the app lets me in to start listening and downloading, I click on any song or video, it stat again the process of registering me for free 3 months of service, with no link to are you a member, log in, so I close the app and open it again and put my apple id, and starts again finishing my registration. Nothing free w/apple .
Instruction for installing Apple Music app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Apple Music app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.apple.android.music-v3.5.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsApple Music app apk 3.5.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsApple Music 3.5.0:
Published on: April 28, 2021
File size: 14.2 MB
Apple Music 3.4.5:
Published on: December 15, 2020
File size: 13.7 MB
Apple Music 3.4.1:
Published on: November 12, 2020
File size: 13.4 MB
Apple Music 3.4.0:
Published on: October 26, 2020
File size: 13.4 MB
Apple Music 3.3.2:
Published on: July 16, 2020
File size: 11.2 MB
Apple Music 3.3.0:
Published on: June 23, 2020
File size: 11.2 MB