Dengue Resilience 8.0
|File size:||16.4 MB|
|Publish date:||May 04, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About Dengue Resilience app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewDengue Resilience app is a free Android Education app, has been published by Appix Inc. on May 04, 2021.
Dengue Resilience 8.0 is latest version of Dengue Resilience app updated by CloudApks.com on May 05, 2021. On this page you can find Dengue Resilience apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Dengue Resilience app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- New and Improved User Interface
- Daily Updates
- Dengue Quiz
- Push Notifications
- Download and Share Videos
The DescriptionThis App is made by Appix Inc. in collaboration with Centre for Disaster Preparedness and Management under the research programme “Building Dengue Resilient Community through Digital Technology, Mobilise Pakistan”.
The basic theme of this App is to aware people about Dengue Mosquito and Dengue Fever, its impacts on health, signs and symptoms, controlling and prevention. Kindly share this App with your friends and help us achieve our mission to build a Dengue Resilient Community.
Main Features of App:
- Daily updates about dengue information and safety precautions.
- Daily tips, alerts and guides through push notifications
- Detailed information about Dengue Mosquito, Dengue Fever, Lifecycle of Dengue
Mosquito, Signs and Symptoms of Dengue Fever, Mosquito Habitats, Controlling,
Prevention and Community Awareness
- Videos about Dengue with Download and Share option.
- Emergency services where user can call directly to different emergency centres, i.e.
Ambulance, Hospital, Rescue team, Disaster management authority, Police and
Download the App for free now and share with yours friends.
Ratings and Reviews
5.0 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (0)
4 ★ (0)
3 ★ (0)
2 ★ (1)
1 ★ (42)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Best app for community awareness and useful information about dengue fever and dengue resilience
- 5 ★: Best app ever i have seen on Playstore. Other Developers should also bring such amazing apps to aware our people about different diseases and pandemics
- 5 ★: Great app. Thanks to Developer for making this amazing dengue resilience app
- 5 ★: Superb work done by the Developer. We need more such amazing apps to aware our community of different diseases
- 5 ★: Perfect app for dengue Awareness and resilience
- 5 ★: Amazing app. Very informative and useful
- 5 ★: Very good and informative app. Keep it up
- 5 ★: Dengue Resilience is best app to know about dengue fever and how to control it
- 5 ★: Best app for dengue resilience and awareness
- 5 ★: Dengue Resilience is best app for awareness. Thanks to Developer for making this app
- 5 ★: Very good app for dengue awareness
- 5 ★: Very good and informative app
- 5 ★: Very good and informative app 👍
- 5 ★: Very good and informative app
- 5 ★: Dengue Resilience is best app for dengue Awareness
Instruction for installing Dengue Resilience app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Dengue Resilience app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.appix.dengue-v8.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsDengue Resilience app apk 8.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsDengue Resilience 8.0:
Published on: May 04, 2021
File size: 16.4 MB
Dengue Resilience 7.0:
Published on: December 09, 2020
File size: 15 MB
Dengue Resilience 2.0.5:
Published on: January 06, 2019
File size: 14.3 MB
Dengue Resilience 2.0.3:
Published on: October 21, 2018
File size: 14.5 MB