|File size:||4.7 MB|
|Publish date:||February 22, 2016|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Business Apps|
About TimeStation app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewTimeStation app is a free Android Business app, has been published by TimeStation, LLC on February 22, 2016.
TimeStation 1.6.2 is latest version of TimeStation app updated by CloudApks.com on September 21, 2020. On this page you can find TimeStation apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
TimeStation app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Fixed: In certain regions App appears Off-Line even when connected to the Internet
- Fixed: In certain regions users receive the error "Invalid Date-Time" when checking-out
The DescriptionTurn your Android phone or tablet into a cloud-based time & attendance system
Using our Fast-Scan technology, employees can punch In & Out in less than a second, and because TimeStation runs in the cloud, there’s no software or servers to maintain. Managers can see who’s in and run time and attendance reports anytime, anywhere.
TimeStation is the perfect solution for small and medium businesses looking to track time and attendance without the usual costs and overhead of traditional systems.
The versatility of TimeStation allows for a wide variety of applications:
● Track employee time and attendance for your business
● Track student attendance for your school
● Track member attendance for your club or group
● Track time spent across multiple projects or clients
Setup your FREE account in minutes at www.MyTimeStation.com
▶ Visit www.MyTimeStation.com To:
● Create Your account
● Manage Employees
● Print Employee Cards
● Run Time Reports
● Turn your Android phone or tablet into a contactless Time & Attendance System
● Employees can Punch In & Out in less than a second with our Fast-Scan technology
● Get up and running in minutes, by printing your own employee cards
● Cloud-based solution means there's no software or hardware to install and maintain
● Off-Line Mode allows employees to Punch In & Out even when there's no internet connectivity
● Managers have access to a full range of online reports to track attendance and calculate pay
● Employees can punch by PIN when their card is not available
● GPS Location Tagging
● Supports Multiple Locations and Departments
● Department Transfers
● Export data to Excel and other programs
● Support for Manual Time Adjustments
TimeStation is FREE for organizations with up to 10 employees. Affordable monthly plans available for larger organizations.
Ratings and Reviews
3.7 out of 5
5 ★ (124)
4 ★ (32)
3 ★ (27)
2 ★ (43)
1 ★ (313)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: i have been using this app for a couple months , i have more than 25 employees for my small business and i am paying for the membership , i would give this app 5 stars but i feel it would be alot better if it would take a picture everytime you clock in.
- 5 ★: i was lookiny for such an app for a long time where the employees don't have the control over the IN/OUT and using a smartphone as the punch in/out system at the job site. It is an awsome app. As for the support, they are really fast in getting back to you and willing to support. great job.
- 1 ★: App crashes often on multiple new 2020 smartphones and geofencing isn't working making it useless.
- 3 ★: App in itself is good.3 start rating cause is only management friendly,there is no way for a worker to know how many hours you have, cause it doesn't have a way to see hours unless you call the person in charge of the app at office.need to update and make worker friendly so we can track hours.
- 5 ★: This app is perfect for our team of students to help us keep track of times they attend meetings and to keep track of them on field trips. They can check in with one person and check out with another. Love it!
- 2 ★: The app is not showing your current status on the main window (are you logged in or not?). Also the location verification takes too long.
- 1 ★: 3 different android phones and it sucks on all of them. my coworkers who have iphones have no issues. terrible app for android. took me over 40 attempts and 20 minutes to clock in this morning. cannot find gps location
- 2 ★: Doesn't give me access to my login history, so I have no idea how many hours I've accumulated this week, or ever for that matter! Would be an incredibly useful feature if added to this app!
- 1 ★: when location input is compulsory the app takes ages to load. very frustrating it is. please solve the issue. phone Samsung note 8 (phone gps is always on)
- 2 ★: This app keeps crashing, something changed. It was working fine until today 09/26/2018. Please fix.
- 3 ★: i am facing an isssue. your app is using mobile time. it has to use the internet time. its purpose is going to fail if its using the time of user desire. user can change the time of mobile and can checkin checkout at any time
- 1 ★: Hardly ever works, tells me that it requires location services even though my location is on. The app hasn't been updated since 2016. Terrible app.
- 3 ★: If I click on the change to tablet mode while on my phone it boots me out of the app and I have to uninstall the app just so I can clock in/out. Other than that pretty neat and cool
- 1 ★: my company uses this app as time cards. it's terrible. dosent work half the time. the app must use location or it won't function and I spend more time trying to clock in.
- 5 ★: Works for me, I've had very little problems using the app. It's not perfect but I'm able to track my workers
Instruction for installing TimeStation app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download TimeStation app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.appimpulse.timestation-v1.6.2.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsTimeStation app apk 1.6.2 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.