Online Portal by AppFolio 0.8.0
See all previous versions
|File size:||22.8 MB|
|Publish date:||July 29, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android House & Home Apps|
About Online Portal by AppFolio app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewOnline Portal by AppFolio app is a free Android House & Home app, has been published by AppFolio, Inc. on July 29, 2019.
Online Portal by AppFolio 0.8.0 is latest version of Online Portal by AppFolio app updated by CloudApks.com on September 05, 2019. On this page you can find Online Portal by AppFolio apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Online Portal by AppFolio app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)* Fix issue with accessing Renters Insurance account
* Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
The DescriptionThe Online Portal by AppFolio offers a simple way to stay connected, make payments, submit and monitor maintenance requests, and much more from the palm of your hand.
If you have any questions regarding your account in the Online Portal, please contact your property manager. With feedback on the mobile app, please contact email@example.com - we would love to hear from you!
Key Features Include:
* Pay rent or dues instantly
* Set up auto-payments
* Save time writing and mailing checks
* Submit maintenance requests, with the ability to add photos
* Monitor the status of your maintenance requests
* View or download your lease
* Easily access shared documents
Ratings and Reviews
|4.0 out of 5|
5 ★ (137)
4 ★ (19)
3 ★ (7)
2 ★ (11)
1 ★ (35)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: can't make any payments because of it always saying my bank information isn't the same as this apps address. when I've checked several times and it is.
- 2 ★: This is a new experience every month there is an issue with my rent this app is trash
- 5 ★: I love this app! I no longer have to buy money orders to pay my rent. It's a true time saver!
- 5 ★: Customer Service Excellence! Our AC went out and they worked with us, property owner and AC vendor resulting in an entire new central system being installed. not all property mgmt works this hard, our last one refused for 5 years to fix HVAC. we feel valued as a tenant and would recommend them to anyone.
- 5 ★: great I can make payments and view my balance and purchase rental insurance
- 5 ★: Except that the app doesn't allow downloading the pdf (though an option is provided for), the app is good and replaces my website login for almost all other activities as a user. Believe the issue with pdf download on mobile app will be looked into and resolved.
- 1 ★: Absolutely horrible. Always have to request a new password. This app needs to be updated to use finger print. I would not recommend this to anyone
- 5 ★: Great experience!!! Really easy to input my information and to make a payment!!!! Updated quickly!
- 1 ★: Does recognize the email credentials I provided apart management. The application is defunct. I will keep visiting the old fashion web page to pay my rent. Deleting App now!
- 1 ★: Unable to use. I provided the exact information given to the property manager, but I keep getting an error message stating it is unable to set up the account. Deleting this app.
- 5 ★: So easy and once it is set up your done. No running to the bank and i can set up any maintenance rrquest on the portal also. i love it!!
- 5 ★: Makes paying rent so easy!
- 1 ★: I've had the app for 6 months and no problems with it, now with the last update my screen is white. How am I supposed to make a payment???
- 1 ★: after update now just opens a blank page. does not work at all. please fix!
- 5 ★: Love this app. Very easy to use and you can pay your rent without having to go out. Gets a thumbs up from me 👍
Instruction for installing Online Portal by AppFolio app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Online Portal by AppFolio app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.appfolio.resident_portal-v0.8.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsOnline Portal by AppFolio app apk 0.8.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsOnline Portal by AppFolio 0.8.0:
Published on: July 29, 2019
File size: 22.8 MB
Online Portal by AppFolio 0.7.0:
Published on: July 06, 2019
File size: 11.6 MB
Online Portal by AppFolio 0.6.2:
Published on: May 03, 2019
File size: 12.3 MB
Online Portal by AppFolio 0.6.1:
Published on: May 06, 2019
File size: 12.3 MB
Online Portal by AppFolio 0.5.0:
Published on: April 19, 2019
File size: 12.3 MB
Online Portal by AppFolio 0.4.1:
Published on: March 13, 2019
File size: 11.4 MB