AppFolio Property Manager 3.3.4
|File size:||32 MB|
|Publish date:||April 23, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Business Apps|
About AppFolio Property Manager app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAppFolio Property Manager app is a free Android Business app, has been published by AppFolio, Inc. on April 23, 2021.
AppFolio Property Manager 3.3.4 is latest version of AppFolio Property Manager app updated by CloudApks.com on July 12, 2021. On this page you can find AppFolio Property Manager apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
AppFolio Property Manager app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)* Bug fixes and performance improvements
The DescriptionManage your property management business from anywhere
Designed for existing AppFolio Property Manager customers, this app gives you quick and easy access to your database from your Android phone or tablet. All features of AppFolio Property Manager are available at your fingertips 24/7 for improved productivity.
Key Features Include:
• Login anytime, anywhere to get full access to your AppFolio database
• Perform property inspections in real time, including uploading photos
• Create, edit, and view work orders while working in the field
• Take photos and upload to the AppFolio application for marketing or documentation purposes
• Capture important notes about properties or tenants while in the field
• Manage all aspects of leasing, from guest cards, to lease signing, right from your device
For your security, AppFolio Property Manager has minimum requirements of Android 6.0 or greater.
Ratings and Reviews
4.0 out of 5
5 ★ (36)
4 ★ (11)
3 ★ (28)
2 ★ (36)
1 ★ (169)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: Great, except not able to open supported links. Get a work order, or a link to a report, clicking on the email link guides you to login via chrome/safari using text security code. Then it loads appfolio within the browser. Why can't the app just open the links to the emails that it itself is sending to me? This severely hobbles mobile use for maintenance supervision.
- 1 ★: touchy, weird and so chaotically designed. things that should function similarly don't, lines of text that overlap and the app doesn't recognize the same desktop I always use. 2 stars because I feel bad for the devs, they clearly had no love for this project. previous review was 2 stars dropped down to 1 because app says there is new messages when there is none, wasting my time frequently while I'm at work
- 3 ★: This app has worked well until recently. Pictures won't load. Upon opening it says it was made for an older version of android. Sent an email, with screenshots. Hopefully it's an easy patch.
- 4 ★: Very nice app makes it easy to perform functions in AppFolio on the go from my phone or tablet. Would give it 5 stars if it also produced notifications of new or updated requests and text messages, like what appear on my computer screen when I am at my desk.
- 4 ★: Not sure why i can no longer see tenant or owner attachments, after using the app ffor over 2 years? also, it is only showing my guest cards through a certain date 12/08/18 and yes I am using a current date. Why does it not pull guest cards up for current date? I have to go back and refresh every single time
- 1 ★: Customer service is horrible. They do not care about their clients. All they care about is what is best for them and signing on new people. They barley help you with anything and make everything very difficult and cumbersome. Setting up a call with them is like pulling teeth and when you finally do get them on the phone they act as if they are doing you a favor just by answering. Horrible, just horrible company.
- 1 ★: It does not allow to create an account. You just have to log in into an account that you cannot open. It askes for a database, that has not been provided by app or property manager. It does not have any info about anything. Just the login interface. I'm going to uninstall it.
- 1 ★: Could be a really handy app if it didnt make inspections take 4x longer just to attach photos. Please add the option to sync photos later from wifi. This app is unusably slow on cell service and I wouldnt touch it with a hasmat suit on if I didnt have to.
- 5 ★: Great app for mobile very close to the PC version. I have tried a few different software options for property management. I have not found a perfect one yet. This is the best one I have tried.
- 1 ★: Tried to sign my lease. Made an error and there is NO way to backspace or correct the error on the app. If you put the wrong information in good luck trying to fix it.
- 4 ★: Very useful software. Has a few things that are less than desirable, like just quits working mid inspection. Overall great!
- 2 ★: The app was great, unfortunately with this most recent update it jumps from being in easy to read and use app mode to being on full screen desktop mode making it difficult to use. Again it's not on every page
- 5 ★: I can't login to the virtual tours through my calendar using the app, I have to do it on the website:( besides that I love it.
- 1 ★: When doing inspections the app constantly crashes or sometimes the camera button just does not take a photo and then I have to refresh the app 1 or two times
- 1 ★: Was great when I only had technician access. with all the permissions opened up it's absolutely horrible to try to do anything from a mobile device. I HATE IT
Instruction for installing AppFolio Property Manager app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download AppFolio Property Manager app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.appfolio.appfolio_property_manager-v3.3.4.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAppFolio Property Manager app apk 3.3.4 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsAppFolio Property Manager 3.3.4:
Published on: April 23, 2021
File size: 32 MB
AppFolio Property Manager 3.3.3:
Published on: March 17, 2021
File size: 31.7 MB
AppFolio Property Manager 3.3.2:
Published on: February 18, 2021
File size: 31.5 MB
AppFolio Property Manager 3.3.1:
Published on: November 12, 2020
File size: 31.1 MB
AppFolio Property Manager 3.2.5:
Published on: November 07, 2020
File size: 31.1 MB
AppFolio Property Manager 3.2.4:
Published on: September 10, 2020
File size: 31.1 MB