|File size:||34.3 MB|
|Publish date:||August 20, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Lifestyle Apps|
About 360eyes app
Table of contents
CloudApks's review360eyes app is a free Android Lifestyle app, has been published by SZHDIPC on August 20, 2019.
360eyes 126.96.36.199 is latest version of 360eyes app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find 360eyes apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
360eyes app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The Description360Eyes is a free app, dedicated to the development of the panoramic camera software, the software can be real-time viewing, receiving alarm information, remote control, playback, video and other useful functions.
Ratings and Reviews
3.3 out of 5
5 ★ (935)
4 ★ (268)
3 ★ (206)
2 ★ (168)
1 ★ (632)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: this has got to be one of the worst apps I have ever used, the cameras are great, before the update, the app did freeze, you just forced stop and it would work again for a week but now since update, it is just freezing all the time, showing as offline even though everything else on same network is working, that's 2 cameras that are not working, tried reset, nothing, please put the old app back on so I can get the cameras again, when they did work for a couple of hours the motion detector not work
- 1 ★: Serious security issues. Since last update now insists on knowing location. Why? It wasn't necessary before. For a security camera to have access to the devices location which could then become available to hackers/thieves is stupid. I cannot use this app any more.
- 1 ★: Since update, motion recordings do not show the still "front" shot. I now have to tap into each recording to see what was recorded, often wasting my time as it's just a bird that's flown by. At the same time, it did not capture my husband walking past the camera and opening the garage door.
- 2 ★: Good app, but please take away the need for GPS to be active on the phone. I cannot see why this is necessary. I would like to be able to keep an eye on my house when Im abroad on holiday, but cannot do so with this limitation. Please remove and I will update my review rating accordingly. Thanks.
- 1 ★: Can not even reinstall a camera since the update. Bloody hopeless. Deleted 2 camera's just so I could get a new panorama view. Was an incredibly easy 2 minute job to install a camera. Now I can't even install my now useless 2 extra camera's. Not happy at all.
- 1 ★: Hey "developer", Just keep ignoring everyone who apparently wasted money on your product. Good strategy. I demand a refund for 3 of them. ------------------------------------------------- I have to add my voice to the others. Since the update it seems like nothing is working properly.
- 1 ★: I have 3 cameras all set the same and now there's just a black screen and can't play back recorded footage. and no screen shot of why the camera was set off. Please sort the app. or advice on a better app that works with there's cameras.
- 2 ★: was working for awhile but now i get notifications about movment and it is not showing the newest recording so i have to look at each camera indivually to see what caused the alarm to go off.... ive tried deleteing the cameras off the app and reinstalling them and that did not work. if they fix this problem i will gice more stars
- 2 ★: After the app update, why is the motion detection alert not capturing photos with people in it? I used to get these when my motion detection alert is on. Now I only see same photo (whether daytime or nighttime is has some photo).
- 1 ★: worst camera I've ever purchased, constantly goes offline constantly has to be reset, notifications are always delayed. its just pointless. best security camera I've got is the ezviz motion camera. this one is a waste of money
- 1 ★: Wish i can give it zero stars didn't realize i needed to read the app review before i brought this 📷 this app is the worst all these false alerts then when something is going past it don't record is there any other app to use or do we need to file a class action suit i have a camera just for show and tell
- 1 ★: worked really well until update. now constantly freezes and tells me I am offline. What is the point of buying and installing if you cant use it.
- 1 ★: Been using for a while and all was good, im paying for 4 csmeras to be recorded but now all i see is black screens and it doesn't record. not happy.
- 1 ★: After update app constantly asking for my location and to enable GPS. But I'm not going to give you this information, because why?
- 2 ★: Need timestamp in saved video in PC and apk. Need 2x 4x or 8x speed to view captured video. PC software need to be cms or better. So can record to PC like other cms. how to delete alerts in app?
Instruction for installing 360eyes app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download 360eyes app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.app360eyes-v188.8.131.52.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App Permissions360eyes app apk 184.108.40.206 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to change the Z-order of tasks.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String].
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to collect battery statistics
Previous versions360eyes 220.127.116.11:
Published on: August 20, 2019
File size: 34.3 MB
Published on: July 06, 2019
File size: 34.5 MB
Published on: December 06, 2018
File size: 43.7 MB
Published on: July 07, 2018
File size: 48.1 MB
Published on: May 30, 2018
File size: 48.1 MB
Published on: May 21, 2018
File size: 48.1 MB