Market Place 1.0
|File size:||25.3 MB|
|Publish date:||May 03, 2017|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Business Apps|
About Market Place app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMarket Place app is a free Android Business app, has been published by Bradley Roche on May 03, 2017.
Market Place 1.0 is latest version of Market Place app updated by CloudApks.com on October 03, 2020. On this page you can find Market Place apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Market Place app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionElement Funding Market Place unlocks the potential of loan officer marketing and team building. The Market Place is a distinct loan officer advantage exclusively provided by Element Funding. For more information visit www.ElementFuding.com or call our Atlanta corporate office
Ratings and Reviews
4.1 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (3)
4 ★ (0)
3 ★ (0)
2 ★ (1)
1 ★ (11)
(*) is required
Instruction for installing Market Place app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Market Place app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.app.efmarketplace-v1.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMarket Place app apk 1.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
Previous versionsMarket Place 1.0:
Published on: May 03, 2017
File size: 25.3 MB