Teacher Gradebook 6.0.7
|File size:||11.6 MB|
|Publish date:||May 30, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About Teacher Gradebook app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewTeacher Gradebook app is a free Android Education app, has been published by Fran Meneu on May 30, 2021.
Teacher Gradebook 6.0.7 is latest version of Teacher Gradebook app updated by CloudApks.com on May 30, 2021. On this page you can find Teacher Gradebook apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Teacher Gradebook app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Grades report: now when clicking on the icon/grade you see the grade value
- Fixed error showing ads to premium users
- NEW: big update on class diary, now you can take annotations to students
- NEW: calculation windows shows the total percentage
- NEW: icons are displayed on grades report
- NEW: timetable can start on sunday
- Now, as of version 6 the app is not longer free
- Now you can get free points to become a premium user
The DescriptionI am a teacher that develops the app in my spare time.
WHAT IS TEACHER GRADEBOOK?
Teacher Gradebook is a friendly and powerful digital gradebook for teachers.
Keep your students and theit marks organized and auto calculate the final score.
Teacher Gradebook is a grade notebook that will SAVE you lot of TIME.
- Manage grades
- Different types of grades
- Rubrics assessement
- Authomatic final grade calculation
- Attendance list
- Auto sync among devices
- Team work assessment
- Class map with quick attendance
- Manage students and their info
- PDF and CSV export
- Encrypted database.
- Conditional grade colors
- Configurable grade symbols: A, A+, F, etc...
- Manage groups.
- Manage terms/trimesters
- Manage different tabs
- Backups: manual, auto, cloud backups.
- Import students from a CSV file.
- Classroom diary
- Specially designed for Tablets
- .... much more...
- Photos/Media/Files: to select a picture for the student
- Storage: for backups and export reports
- In-app purchases: to become premium
- View networks connections: to make auto backups in Dropbox or Google Drive, for auto sync and check Internet availability
** Web: http://teachergradebook.org
** Video tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s2Kp9SMZTI&list=PL048wtQmD7yeGW-8RtpXjnQNKvWIhxBIu
Ratings and Reviews
|4.4 out of 5|
5 ★ (390)
4 ★ (110)
3 ★ (150)
2 ★ (420)
1 ★ (3006)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: I would like to thank you for this master piece of work. I have tried many apps like this but none of them was useful this much. Keep going ahead. It deserve 5 stars.
- 5 ★: Rambler stuff and play things
- 5 ★: I've been working with this app for a few weeks now with excellent support from the developer. I bought the paid version shortly after installing the trial and haven't been disappointed, its a great app. With functionality and refinements being regularly updated, it's possible to tailor the app to your own requirements in many ways. I'm looking forward to future developments as I begin to use this as my mainstream teaching aid of choice. Many thanks and keep up the great work!
- 4 ★: This is a very useful app. This saves a lot of time and stress organizing a lot of student data especially if you have a lot of classes. I teach in College and this makes my classroom organization easier. I gave it 4 stars because it is not yet perfect. Extracted data is still not well organized especially as excel files (which is very important). Themes are also limited (I am not a 'color person', I like dark mode, like amoled black). You are changing the teaching world with this app! Thanks
- 5 ★: I really like it, it's the best on Google Play, however when I try to add a new grades column either for grades or homework, a window pops up and tells me that the app needs to close and restart; I then click on restart and app opens again but without HAVING SAVED the new column. PLEASE HELP ME. Thanks a million Fran. Well done on the application. [Sunday, 09/01/2019] Great job Fran. It's perfect!!! Muchas Gracias Senor... 🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠👍👍👍👍👍
- 3 ★: Has great potential but for now it's one error after the other with sometimes a forced close too. Not for daily use, at least not for me. UPDATE: bug has beem fixed very quickly, thanks. But now the names are not showed anymore.
- 1 ★: Clicked around for way too long, with zero response from this app. Nothing works. Nothing responds. No tutorial to be found, and it kept asking me for access to all my media files, memory, camera and more. I don't do that. Screen doesn't respond to help/support menu either. Disregard the one star, I give it zero.
- 4 ★: This is a great app, but why is it at 4stars? Well, when you delete it ALL THE TIME you spent making classes, columns and students, GONE. It is kind of disappointing. Fix it for 5 stars.
- 2 ★: Hello, I installed this app but it seems very difficult to use.. 1. do I have to delete everything in the "math example" sheet to add my content? 2. I have 3 classes, but I don't see any clear option to add my other classes, like "new sheet?" "New group?" The app is very promising but for now it isn't user-friendly.. Thank you for your effort though
- 5 ★: The app is very good. No doubt about that. It is worth the five stars. I had a reservation which I made known and the developer responded and pointed out where to look. Overall, both the app and its developer are highly effective. Thumbs up. 👍 👆
- 5 ★: I like the ease of entering attendance and grades. I am still figuring out how to delete and/or transition students from one class to another. I need to find the Help section! Most of it I have been able to figure out myself.
- 1 ★: The app is very difficult to navigate and the settings are hard to configure. Do not recommend.
- 4 ★: Love it! A few hiccups here and there but overall really good. I bought the premium edition. Any chance you can add an option for 12hr clock for scheduling?
- 5 ★: This is a very good app for schools and colleges. Please include export to excel if possible, view students results individually And export to PDF and print
- 5 ★: I am a teacher and I will recommend this app for every teacher. It has made my assessment incredibly easier
Instruction for installing Teacher Gradebook app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Teacher Gradebook app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.apolosoft.cuadernoprofesor-v6.0.7.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsTeacher Gradebook app apk 6.0.7 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
Previous versionsTeacher Gradebook 6.0.7:
Published on: May 30, 2021
File size: 11.6 MB
Teacher Gradebook 6.0.6:
Published on: May 24, 2021
File size: 11.5 MB
Teacher Gradebook 6.0.5:
Published on: May 18, 2021
File size: 11.5 MB
Teacher Gradebook 6.0.4:
Published on: May 10, 2021
File size: 11.5 MB
Teacher Gradebook 6.0.3:
Published on: May 07, 2021
File size: 11.5 MB
Teacher Gradebook 6.0.1:
Published on: May 03, 2021
File size: 11.5 MB