APK Installer 8.6.2
|File size:||2.9 MB|
|Publish date:||May 10, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About APK Installer app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAPK Installer app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by Mobile Manager on May 10, 2020.
APK Installer 8.6.2 is latest version of APK Installer app updated by CloudApks.com on September 18, 2020. On this page you can find APK Installer apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
APK Installer app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Added netstat (network statistics) for Security scanner.
- Fixed support for Android Q (Android 10).
- Fixed a crash in the Installer.
Changelogs at https://apkinstaller.com
The DescriptionAPK Installer - the best app manager for Android. The redesigned APK Installer makes it easier to manage your Android Apps.
Batch install .APK files from internal storage or Secondary SD card.
●APK Installer for PC Version
APK Installer for PC is Now Available that allow install .APK files from Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10. learn more https://apkinstaller.com/
Batch uninstall unwanted apps easily.
Batch export .APK files to SD Card.
Share the app with your friends easily. (APK File or Play URL)
Keep your system away from the latest threats. In-app Advertising, Analytics Add-ons Detector and APK Signature Verification.
Create any application shortcuts you want and put them on your home screens.
One Tap to clean up app cache easily.
●App Info Viewer
APK Installer allows you to view Package Name , APK files location and installation date, APK file MD5, SHA-1 signature, Permission, UID, Shared UID, Minimum API Level, Target API Level, Component Info(Activity, Service, Receiver and Provider).
Move apps to SD Card.
ADB Debugging USB switch.
App permission control.
Updater provides you with the most up-to-date changelogs about installed apps.
Ratings and Reviews
3.8 out of 5
5 ★ (13917)
4 ★ (2232)
3 ★ (4679)
2 ★ (6637)
1 ★ (37082)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: Works. But the search has to be better. You can't search with filename, last modified. And look and feel needs improvement. Error messages are meaningless.
- 1 ★: It's super cool!! But....not the best😳😳. I'm still waiting for the perfect app😅..hoping one day a unique person will make an app which is perfect..nothing to complain about..but before that I'm waitin till the end😁😁
- 5 ★: So much bad reviews here. But let me make it straight, these bad reviews are clearly came from people who doesn't understand what's this app for. At least for me, this app works great, It's useful when you want to batch install APKs from your computer to your phone. I had no problem installing around 10 GB of APKs which are stored on my computer.
- 3 ★: These APK apps at doing my head in, some you can find some disappear , and trying to merge with some android apps, getting dizzy.
- 5 ★: Best replacer gPlay. It is able not just install apk but archive/backup already installed including system's and pre-installed apk. It's great if you want move your favourite apk to new phone.
- 1 ★: If you have an APK file on your Android device, all you have to do is tap it and it will start "package installer", which will install your app. All this fake app does is show you all your apk files where you can click on the one you want to install. Once you do that, your built-in package installer does the work. This app does absolutely nothing but take advantage of noobs who do not know how to click on an APK file. All you get is ads to watch.
- 5 ★: Does absolutely everything I need. No tutorial needed. Brilliant.
- 1 ★: I somehow managed to share a game but it is not opening even a single time . If not for this problem then I would have given it a 5 star
- 4 ★: I'd give it a five star if i can install the file. It fails to do so. I've tried numerous of times again but it still doesn't install. I don't know if it's just my phone or not but I'll give it a try again. There's a bunch of good reviews here so i was kind of expecting the apk file to install in my phone.
- 5 ★: Could not ask for a better app. I am really satisfied with its preformance.It is one of the playstote apps that does what it says it will!
- 2 ★: At first I saw the great reviews so decided to try it out but when I opened it it kept closing, 2 stars, I'm sure it'll be an awesome app if this issue is fixed tho
- 1 ★: Worst app ever. Installs an application but when it fails to install, it doesnt remove files extracted from the application installer thus making the files have multiple copies. Not recommended for batch installs. It just copy and copy and copy the data. 1 star
- 2 ★: I have only just opened the app, and you cant download apks! When you lick it, it closes the app. Fix this!
- 1 ★: this app is a scam. I installed it to download an app of mine that wouldn't install so I used this hoping it would fix that. This app is basically just the files app but fancy and for apk files - and also it doesn't even open the files it uses the phone's system installer. Smh, and this was bad review lol -
- 1 ★: This app is very useless. It keeps on stopping and this so frustrating . I rate ZERO STARS
Instruction for installing APK Installer app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download APK Installer app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.apkinstaller.ApkInstaller-v8.6.2-CloudApks.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAPK Installer app apk 8.6.2 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
Declaring the permission implies intention to use the API and the user of the device can grant permission through the Settings application.
- Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows an application to request deleting packages.
Previous versionsAPK Installer 8.6.2:
Published on: May 10, 2020
File size: 2.9 MB
APK Installer 8.6:
Published on: October 11, 2018
File size: 2.8 MB
APK Installer 8.5:
Published on: October 01, 2018
File size: 2.7 MB
APK Installer 8.1.3:
Published on: March 21, 2018
File size: 2.7 MB
APK Installer 7.1.2:
Published on: February 24, 2017
File size: 2.7 MB
APK Installer 7.0:
Published on: August 26, 2018
File size: 1.4 MB