NOAA Weather Radar Live & Alerts – Clime 1.41.1
|File size:||13.4 MB|
|Publish date:||June 28, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Weather Apps|
About NOAA Weather Radar Live & Alerts – Clime app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewNOAA Weather Radar Live & Alerts – Clime app is a free Android Weather app, has been published by Apalon Apps on June 28, 2021.
NOAA Weather Radar Live & Alerts – Clime 1.41.1 is latest version of NOAA Weather Radar Live & Alerts – Clime app updated by CloudApks.com on July 07, 2021. On this page you can find NOAA Weather Radar Live & Alerts – Clime apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
NOAA Weather Radar Live & Alerts – Clime app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Please proceed to the 1.41.1 app version with a new feature included:
• Pollen and allergens outlook
Check out allergy and pollen forecast in your area!
Thank you for your continued support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The DescriptionGet a powerful yet easy-to-use weather station right on your device with NOAA Weather Radar Live & Alerts – Clime. Real-time animated weather radar images on a highly interactive map enhanced with severe weather warnings provide accurate weather forecasts that will prevent bad weather from taking you by surprise.
The app reflects accurate real-time weather conditions and provides you with the detailed meteo information you need to know: current and "Feels Like" temperature, the chance of precipitation and humidity info, wind speed and wind direction, pressure changes and more. Customize your weather report according to your taste – choose the information you would like to receive!
Take a look at current weather conditions or take the most of the top-notch functionality of the weather radar. Get a push notification whenever an alert is issued (tornadoes, flood warnings, snow storms, and more) without opening the app!
Real-time animated meteo radar on a highly interactive terrain or satellite map enhanced with severe weather warnings and alerts will meet the needs of even the most demanding users. Rainy, snowy, stormy or cloudy weather, you’ll be prepared for it all!
Short-term (24-hour) and long-term (7-day) accurate weather forecast for any location.
Units of measurement:
🌟 Pressure in inches, mm, kPa or mbar,
🌟 Fahrenheit/Celsius and Miles/Kilometers,
🌟 Wind speed in mph, km/h, m/s, knots, Beaufort.
World Weather Map:
🚩 Explore the weather on an interactive map. Weather icons will let you know what the local temperature is throughout the world. Tap on them to get more details.
Easy location search:
🚩 Toggle between cities and spy on weather in other parts of the world. Bookmarked locations will help you quickly switch to your favorite spots, check today’s weather or find out the forecast for tomorrow.
Radar, Satellite and Precipitation Forecast:
🚩 Get real-time snow and rain tracking, mixed precipitation data, and cloud cover in high resolution and vivid colors by switching between radar, satellite and rain maps.
🚩 Choose background maps and the number of frames; adjust opacity and loop speed for the overlays.
🚩 Add a nice customizable widget to your screen and get the live-updated weather information you want to know without opening the app.
More handy options for the best user experience!
National Weather Service watches and warnings are shown on the map as interactive warning boxes highlighting the territories they're active for. Tap any to get the card with the full alert text.
Radar images: the US (Continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands and Puerto Rico), Mexico (northern), Canada (southern), Australia, the UK, Ireland, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Italy (northern and north-western), Denmark, Austria, Sweden, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Norway, Poland, Andorra, Japan, Taiwan.
Precipitation Forecast, satellite images, and detailed weather info are available worldwide.
You can choose from different subscription options.
* A subscription with a free trial will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless you cancel the subscription before the end of the free trial period.
* Cancel a free trial or subscription anytime through your account settings on the Google Play Store and continue to enjoy the premium content until the end of the free-trial period or paid subscription!
Go Premium and get some nice extra features:
♛ Alerts for unlimited number of saved locations;
♛ Higher Accuracy precipitation forecast option;
♛ Hurricane tracker for the whole duration of your plan;
♛ Lightning tracker with timely lightning alerts;
Ratings and Reviews
4.0 out of 5
5 ★ (55928)
4 ★ (8569)
3 ★ (18307)
2 ★ (57624)
1 ★ (204060)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Seems to be far superior to two other weather apps I've been using, both of which have brief and interesting topics; one has videos, the other, separate articles, iirc. However, their weather data is far more generic and pays less attention to NOAA. •=•=•=•=• (From some time back:) Tentative, but it looks quite good! Need time for each frame (or time interval between them) for radar data frames. Good design; am coming to trust it. Hope to remember to update this. Irish developer[s] – Yay!
- 5 ★: Update re: Galaxy Note 9 N960 OS 10: this app continues to be my favorite source for weather updates. Intuitive interface delivers information/graphics found nowhere else. The precipitation and the tropical storm updates are the most accurate that I have found. I find this app to be my daily go-to source of information that I need. Thanks to the developer for a great app.
- 2 ★: Tbh, this isnt a bad app, the reason the i gave them 2 stars is because they milk people for money, out of every statistic it shows you for the weather, you have to pay for anything that could be an allergy, im allergic to pollen, but in order to see how much pollen is in the air, i have to pay for a year long membership, thats not right, and ill most likely be finding a new weather app
- 1 ★: This app has become unreliable and has limited use. Free radar URLs offer better resolution and cover wider areas. Tropical storms in the Atlantic disappear from view. Timeframe for radar history is short. Temperature flags block radar views. I'm no longer sure why I keep this app installed.
- 5 ★: Amazing application to have on your mobile device. of all the weather apps that I have this one is by far superior over all others. Having the premium option also helps this app exceed well above its competitors. I would strongly recommend this application, to everyone you will not be disappointed!!!
- 5 ★: This is a great app that takes advantage of some of the most sophisticated weather tracking satellites on the planet, (or rather, in space) but it costs a lot annually to be able to optimise your viewing of all the weather in your region or anywhere on Earth. I will continue using it, as I like knowing the most up to date information available.
- 5 ★: Actually a pretty good app for weather. nice graphics, simple presentation, very accurate. UPDATE: We are finding this to be a great app, very accurate, very useful for planning and predicting.
- 5 ★: Great Application. But for some reason Google thinks my gift card was purchased outside the United States. So they wont let me purchase a subscription. I've never been outside the United States. I purchased all my gift cards in the United States. Crazy , makes no sense.
- 3 ★: Installed this in hopes of accessing NOAA's excellent past weather & trends. Nope. The other feature it had was fire hotspots, while the rest seemingly lacked the ad-based current Accuweather. Uninstalled and canceled within 2 min of installing.
- 5 ★: I use this NOAA app to monitor wx in several places around the country where my siblings live. I rely on this app for 90% of my wx information. I currently live on the west coast, i have a brother in VA where I get wx and storm alerts. My best friend in SE Texas close to Louisiana where hurricanes are prevalent so I keep the hurricane tracker on. These tools are worth the premium upgrade. This app is worth the download.
- 5 ★: Very accurate weather app, I love seeing if my area is gonna experience a hurricane or tornado like activity. I usually get a big heads up before anyone else and it's very nice!
- 1 ★: Free trial is garbage. You'll need to spend money for the full version for pretty much any meaningful features. Plenty of efficient free apps out there. Don't waste your time with this one.
- 5 ★: Great app. Would love to see an overlay for Sahara dust as well as notifications on impending plumes. Living in the Caribbean puts me at the mercy of this duts bcuz of my allergies. If I can prepare myself 1 week in advance, it would save me a whole lot.
- 2 ★: Ok since the last update suddenly I can't retrieve data for my location. What gives? I just paid for this app. Please fix it asap or this is it for me.
- 1 ★: It was not user friendly for me. I was getting weather alerts constantly for locations that I had deleted and didn't care what type of weather was happening there. I work outside and got caught in a downpour while this radar showed the closest rain to be fifty plus miles away. I can get better radar for free from the local news website.
Instruction for installing NOAA Weather Radar Live & Alerts – Clime app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download NOAA Weather Radar Live & Alerts – Clime app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.apalon.weatherradar.free-v1.41.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsNOAA Weather Radar Live & Alerts – Clime app apk 1.41.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsNOAA Weather Radar Live & Alerts – Clime 1.41.1:
Published on: June 28, 2021
File size: 13.4 MB
NOAA Weather Radar Live & Alerts – Clime 1.41.0:
Published on: June 15, 2021
File size: 13.4 MB
NOAA Weather Radar Live & Alerts – Clime 1.40.4:
Published on: May 25, 2021
File size: 13.3 MB
NOAA Weather Radar Live & Alerts – Clime 1.40.3:
Published on: May 20, 2021
File size: 13.3 MB
NOAA Weather Radar Live & Alerts – Clime 1.40.2:
Published on: May 14, 2021
File size: 13.3 MB
NOAA Weather Radar Live & Alerts – Clime 1.40.0:
Published on: May 03, 2021
File size: 13.2 MB