|File size:||7 MB|
|Publish date:||July 01, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About ReadingIQ app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewReadingIQ app is a free Android Education app, has been published by Age of Learning, Inc. on July 01, 2021.
ReadingIQ 3.0.0 is latest version of ReadingIQ app updated by CloudApks.com on July 02, 2021. On this page you can find ReadingIQ apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
ReadingIQ app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)We’re constantly making improvements to make your experience the best it can be. This version includes a security update.
Come back often to catch all our new collections, like Disney, Adventure Time, and Curious George, and holidays and special events like Juneteenth, the Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Black History Month, and AAPI Month.
The DescriptionStart your 30-day free trial of ReadingIQ now! Monthly payments available or get 58% off with an annual subscription. Cancel anytime.
ReadingIQ is the comprehensive digital learning library app for kids ages 2 to 12, designed by national education experts to perfectly align with your child’s reading ability and grade level. ReadingIQ features thousands of award-winning books and childhood classics from popular publishers such as National Geographic, Whitman, and Charlesbridge, and includes the entire ABCmouse library as well as exclusive titles that aren’t available anywhere else.
ReadingIQ’s unique features intelligently organize titles to make it easy for your child to find the perfect book to match his or her interests, and books are constantly added so there’s always something new to discover. From beautifully illustrated picture books, popular series, and comic books, to chapter books, graphic novels, and books on every academic subject, ReadingIQ is the anywhere, anytime personal learning library that helps your child grow as a reader.
What Reading Experts Say
“Children who read more than 10 pages per day score 10% higher in reading proficiency.”
Source: NAEP, (2000). The Nation’s Report Card—Fourth Grade Reading Highlights.
“Reading for just 10 minutes per day increases the number of words a child reads in a year by more than half a million.”
Source: Adams, M. J. (2006). The promise of automatic speech recognition for fostering literacy growth in children and adults.
Unlock a learning adventure with ReadingIQ—the exciting daily reading library app for kids ages 2 to 12!
● Unlimited access to thousands of leveled books for learning
● Uses widely adopted standards for preschool through 6th grade, including Lexile® levels
● A complete online learning library created by the education experts of ABCmouse
● Expertly curated by teachers and librarians, with content across all genres
● Caldecott and Newbery Medal winners, well-known books, and exclusive ABCmouse titles
● Age-appropriate books that children love to read
● Learn to read with a vast collection of fiction and nonfiction titles
● Books on every academic subject
● Aligns with school curriculum and great for homeschooling
● Book recommendations and reading lists to build important reading skills
● Matches your child’s reading level to accelerate learning
● Hundreds of books in Spanish for all reading levels
● Easy to track and monitor progress
● 100% safe and kid-friendly environment to explore!
● This app offers two membership options: $7.99/month or $39.99/year
● Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
● Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
● Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
See our full Terms and Conditions at:
Ratings and Reviews
3.9 out of 5
5 ★ (260)
4 ★ (50)
3 ★ (50)
2 ★ (90)
1 ★ (780)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: We have used and loved ABC Mouse off and on for years and loved it. I did not know about ReadingIQ until Covid-19 shut schools down and my son's teacher told us about the free service during the school closures. I love it. My son HATES to read, but there are so many books here too choose from with such a great variety of reading levels that it does make it easier when he has to do his practice reading. THANK YOU SO MUCH for helping us parents out thru this difficult time.
- 3 ★: This app sounded really great but when i tried to set a reading level the app wouldn't give us book choices for that level. We just kept getting a mixture of books and i don't want that i want to be able to pick out a book that my daughter can read not have to go through them all to find one that is her level. That is a poor design and what's the purpose of setting a level anyway? I cancelled and wish i hadn't subscribed to a whole year. If they fix that issue it might make it a better app.
- 3 ★: My daughter is a voracious reader. She loved the app and books so I purchased a year's subscription. Then... Books constantly came up that were gross, scary, and inappropriate . There needs to be a head's up on the book contents. Not all children should or want to read books with frightening images, weird spiritual situations, violence etc. I am not saying to censor the books---I am saying give appropriate ratings and content information so kids can skip books with this type content, without having to read the book. If it weren't for this issue, five stars! We won't be renewing and my daughter has uninstalled the app from her device.
- 2 ★: Books are great but there is not a lot of read to me options. What about options for people who are blind and autistic that like kids book apps. I really don't think this is good for blind and autistic users. The read to me books section is mixed with the regular books and trying to find read to me books in the mess of regular and read to me books is a horrible experience. I have no idea how we're supposed to distinguish between them. I use a different app that is a little more appropriate but t
- 3 ★: I would have to say that the concept of ReadingIQ is a good one to encourage children to read and improve their reading whilst learning facts from the national geographic. My reason for not giving it 5 stars is because I already use ABC Mouse and many of the books are identical and secondly being a UK customer we don't get a lot of books that are available and accessible to those from the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
- 4 ★: I'm confused as to why some of the the books that have a speaker by then to indicate that they are "read to me" books doesn't have a button to choose read to me on Android but it appears and can be used when using the Apple app. Other than that issue, it's a great app!
- 1 ★: I canceled this service about two weeks prior to the 30-day free trial being over. I do not recommend this app because they will still bill you even if you cancel days or weeks before the bill date. I don't know if it is a glitch in their system or what but we will see if I get my $ back.
- 1 ★: the description in app store says 4.99 a month or 29.99 a year but when app is opened it only gives me option to get first month 'free' then 7.99 a month after! no yearly subscription price offered either. lists app was last updated a week ago so why are the prices so different? would have been worth 30 for the year but not 8 dollars a month for my family. false description, disappointing. app looked promising otherwise.
- 1 ★: I installed this app for my daughter to use. She is no longer interested in it. I cancelled the subscription and received an email acknowledging such and it also stated that I would have access to the app until October 3 and won't be billed thereafter. I was again charged on October 3 with the same message, that I will have access to the account until November 3 and today November 3, guess what, my account was charged yet again!!!!!Those people are straight up crooks!
- 2 ★: Runs on my Samsung 7 phone running Android 7.x. Tried to install on my kids Samsung tablet running Android 4.4.2 and it does not even show up within Google Play, also tried on Kindle Fire 7, 7th Gen and it also does not even show up in the Amazon App store. Is it not available on those? Giving it 2 stars because it does run on my phone but I really want it on the kids tablets . Also how can I review kids activity on the app?
- 1 ★: The app keeps freezing (I tried Chrome, Firefox, Edge, 3 brands of high end laptops, cell phones, tablets and iPad). The app stops working in the middle of reading, pages are blank, "Read to me" function doesn't have sound after playing 30% of the book, refresh button doesn't help, closing and opening the app again doesn't help. Customer support is horrible: you can't call them and they give me nonsense advice via email. My kid used it 10 TIMES IN 6 MONTHS and he got frustrated every time.
- 5 ★: My son is using it. Unlike other reading apps. He loves to read about animals. national geographic kids got his attention. yay. He is in 3rd grade but reading is not his best class. So he is doing 2nd grade level. He is doing good 2 days so far 20 min per day. I have faith he will do better now.
- 5 ★: Great app! My kids love this app so much! It makes reading a lot more fun being able to choose from so many books. This app is especially useful for my kids' reading homework. Five stars for sure!
- 2 ★: Loved it at first but now not so much! I installed the app on both of my sons tablets and now everytime I open it the screen remains black. I have reinstalled the app twice and still the same thing. Considering canceling my subscription. Very disappointed.
- 3 ★: To whom it may concern,I would like to know why the this app is not compatible with the Samsung galaxy tab SM-T113 model and the Kindle fire 8 2018 model. I'm sure that this app is amazing but unfortunately my children can not enjoy it at this time. Thank you for your time& I hope that we will be able to enjoy it soon.
Instruction for installing ReadingIQ app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download ReadingIQ app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.aofl.readingiq.google-v3.0.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsReadingIQ app apk 3.0.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsReadingIQ 3.0.0:
Published on: July 01, 2021
File size: 7 MB
Published on: November 25, 2020
File size: 9.2 MB
Published on: September 18, 2020
File size: 9.2 MB
Published on: August 31, 2020
File size: 9.2 MB
Published on: February 28, 2020
File size: 9.2 MB
Published on: January 24, 2020
File size: 9.2 MB