My Device - Device info 2.1.0
|File size:||3.4 MB|
|Publish date:||February 09, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About My Device - Device info app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMy Device - Device info app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by 3k Developers on February 09, 2021.
My Device - Device info 2.1.0 is latest version of My Device - Device info app updated by CloudApks.com on February 11, 2021. On this page you can find My Device - Device info apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
My Device - Device info app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Version 1.10.0
New Swipe layout - Easy Navigation
Bug fixes and performance improvements
New Dashboard added
Multi Language choosen feature
Spanish Language support
Czech Language support
New Dark theme - Night Mode
Reduced APK size
New Settings Added
Version 1.7.1, 1.7.0
Thai language support.
Android Oreo Support
New Share feature added.
Complete Camera information Added
The DescriptionMy Device is a powerful yet simple app that lets you know all the essential details about your phone. Whether it be information regarding your System on Chip (SoC), the memory of your device or tech specs about your battery or all the relevant information about your device sensors – My Device is your one-stop place for all this. Complete listings of all Software & Hardware details.
#1 Device information App in this Category. All the Software & Hardware details can share.
You can explore the..
** Device **
★ Board Type
★ Serial Number
★ Android ID
★ Screen Resolution
★ Boot Loader
** OS **
★ OS Version
★ Release date
★ Supported Status
★ Version Number
★ API Level
★ Build ID
★ Build Time
** CPU **
★ Memory Usage Detail graphical view
★ CPU Model
★ RAM Usages
★ CPU Variant
★ CPU Implementer
★ CPU Port
★ CPU Revision
★ Hardware Model
★ Other Features
** Battery **
★ Battery Type
★ Battery Health
★ Battery Level
★ Power Source
★ Internal and External Detail Storage details
★ Used Storage
★ Free Storage
★ Total Storage
★ Connection Status
★ Data Type
★ Network Type
★ IP Address
★ MAC Address
★ Link Speed
★ Camera detail Specifications
★ Aspect Ratio
★ White Balance
★ Scene Mode
★ lots more..
★ List all Sensors
★ Sensor Name
★ Int Type
★ Maximum range
★ Accurate real time readings from sensors
★ Checking all device features
★ WIFI Direct
★ Bluetooth LE
★ Camera Flash
★ Camera Front
★ USB Host
★ USB Accessory
★ Audio Low-Latency
★ Audio Output
★ Consumer IR
★ Gamepad Support
★ HIFI Sensors
★ Professional Audio
★ App Widgets
★ SIP-based VOIP
** User Apps & System Apps**
★ List of all User Apps and System Apps
★ Package names
★ Easy open application
and lots more..
Android Version 4.0 and up
Checkout the pro version of My Device with No Ads.
One Stop place for for all Software and Hardware information of your Device.
Support and Technical Assistance:
You can reach out to the developers via email available at the bottom of this app description. We would be glad to have your suggestions and feedback so that we can improve My Device and serve you better.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Ratings and Reviews
4.3 out of 5
5 ★ (2229)
4 ★ (849)
3 ★ (1729)
2 ★ (3479)
1 ★ (16518)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: Had this but never used it. Maybe great for anyone who has several phones but ideally for one phone , I didn't need it. It more less took up storage so I immediately deleted it
- 5 ★: Well, this app is extraordinary! It has all infos you need abt your phone. But if you install a custom it gets confused sometimes. Except the above problem, this app is wonderful.
- 3 ★: This device shows items that need to be changed & nothing about how to adjust the issues. For example I want all my photos, contacts, & other select items to be stored on my SD card & my internal data is filling up.
- 5 ★: This app is considerate of my time No disruptive ads. Not bad app, Good app. I like this app very much Thank you ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.
- 1 ★: All over app is good gives all info but i am giving one star (which i will change to 5 start after resolving the mentioned issue ) because the app is not providing me the detail of front camera of note 8. Please provide an option to check the front camera details !!!
- 3 ★: Please help my phone keeps popping up this white box with a x i have to press 3 or 4 or 5 or more times before it'll go away but it keeps cing back saying Andoride has stopped,Media has stopped,Settings has stopped, photos has stopped, and so in don't understand why this is happening please fix other than that this Devic Help is actually a good App had it 2 days now my battery was fine now its dieing not charging up fast like it was doing please fix that issue back "ASAP"...Thank You Guy's....
- 1 ★: Supposed to provide info on MAC Address, which is exactly the reason I installed this app, however all I got from the Network option was Connection Status, Data Type and Network Type. Disappointing, so uninstalling and moving on to the next app.
- 1 ★: Some nice features, but no mention of my external SD card; apparently it doesn't know I have one. The ads are loud and extremely annoying. Uninstalling.
- 3 ★: Good app, but crashes/freezes everytime I switch to Memory/Storage/Sensors tab.
- 5 ★: Awesome!!! I did not know my cell phone had so many working sensors. Great APP. Technically, this APP is more informative and useful than my SETTINGS app function. Thank you. 03/16/19 I had to replace my cell because it was NOT working properly. "My Devices" helped me, help my service provider & repair shop determine the working status of my malfunctioning cell. My new Galaxy s10e continues to amaze me with the increasing number sensors & memory I can see packed inside with My Device. 6 stars!
- 5 ★: Best device information app. I installed similar device information apps, but this app "My Device" is simple and straight to point. It's tells me what i really required. Sensor part of the is truely amazing. Happy to see all my device sensors and real time working of those sensors. Battery information and cpu information are also up to the level. Best part is there is help option to understand, what it really means. Thanks for the app. :-)
- 5 ★: (*I do not know the owners of this app nor was I paid for my review*) I'm currently learning about Android Development and this app alone helped me understand so much. All the information is layed out in a very efficient and simple design that is easy to navigate as well as read and I think it's all around a very well designed app. Very little ads in the non-paid version and not an intrusive app what so ever. Would definitely recommend!
- 5 ★: Now in got this app 3 or 4 days back. Not something I thought I was going to use that much, but thought it wise to install while I had the chance. Well chance certainly played a role, as in the last few days I've ended up in situations where being able to get the information this has at its fingertips proved to be both a time saver and irritant smoother! Nice!
- 5 ★: A very useful little app. Yes, there are a few adverts, very few, but these are easily offset by the information made available. Will tell you all you need to know about your mobile. Overall, very good. The more I use this app the more useful it becomes. On par with the best apps available. Thoroughly recommend. *****
- 5 ★: This is a really cool app and it lets me know if my phone is up to date and functioning proporly.
Instruction for installing My Device - Device info app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download My Device - Device info app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.anu.main.myandroid-v2.1.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMy Device - Device info app apk 2.1.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsMy Device - Device info 2.1.0:
Published on: February 09, 2021
File size: 3.4 MB
My Device - Device info 1.10.0:
Published on: May 19, 2020
File size: 3.7 MB
My Device - Device info 1.9.0:
Published on: April 14, 2020
File size: 3.2 MB
My Device - Device info 1.8.0:
Published on: March 10, 2020
File size: 2.8 MB
My Device - Device info 1.7.1:
Published on: March 04, 2020
File size: 2.9 MB
My Device - Device info 1.7.0:
Published on: September 07, 2018
File size: 3.1 MB