Yi Home 4.84.4_20210711
|File size:||96.9 MB|
|Publish date:||July 12, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Video Players & Editors Apps|
About Yi Home app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewYi Home app is a free Android Video Players & Editors app, has been published by YI Technology, Inc. on July 12, 2021.
Yi Home 4.84.4_20210711 is latest version of Yi Home app updated by CloudApks.com on July 14, 2021. On this page you can find Yi Home apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Yi Home app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)1. Bug Fixes
2. Performance improvements.
The DescriptionControl all your YI-connected devices in one place. YI Home app connects you with your family, pets, and things you love through real-time video and audio anytime, anywhere just a fingertip away.
With a simple tap on your mobile phone, you can initiate a 2-way conversation with your family remotely. Its specially designed microphone and speaker ensure loud and clear voice quality.
By simply panning your mobile phone left and right, a complete panoramic view will be displayed to provide a better viewing experience. The gyroscope support, integrated in the YI Home App, is able to follow the mobile phone orientation, making it easier to see every corner being monitored.
YI Home cameras always keep an eye on things that are important to you. With built-in high accuracy motion detection technology, the camera sends notifications to your YI Home app detailing what movement was detected so you always stay on top of things that you care about, instantly!
The YI camera can support up to 32GB SD card, it stores video and audio of special moments, fully indexed, for you to cherish at the touch of your fingertip. Best yet, a built-in mode triggers store actions only when image change is detected to achieve the best storage capacity optimization.
The adaptive streaming technology automatically adjusts to the optimal viewing quality based on your network conditions.
YI Home app supports all YI products.
Ratings and Reviews
4.5 out of 5
5 ★ (10072)
4 ★ (3627)
3 ★ (10192)
2 ★ (42960)
1 ★ (161237)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Latest App still Cr*p... Still unable to download videos direct to mobile without faff of sending it via a share option...all I want to do is record clips of recordings for use later on OUTSIDE of the app! Update (July 21) : still rubbish, no option to save locally. Also, the number of 5 star reviews with very little wording is suspicious.
- 5 ★: A few bugs, but overall a good app. There's a learning curve to it for sure. Have two interior cams and the doorbell cam. Don't like the 6 second clips only unless you pay for the cloud service tho. They sent me the wrong item when I ordered the doorbell cam, but they did send the correct item in a timely fashion. Kudos. No complaints so far.
- 4 ★: I've tried resetting the camera, unplugging the camera and changing networks - will NOT pair. No link for help on app or FAQ's! Probably going to return. I thought I had this working. But the camera I installed (multiple times) will disappear off my phone in a matter of hours. Yet another rating - better. I think my Internet was a problem. I've installed a WIFI booster and plugged the cameras into WIFI outlets. All cameras seem to be working fine now. Internet to be replaced by satellite Interne
- 1 ★: Awful. Cameras never connect 1st time. When it does finally connect it constantly disconnects. Images/videos save location has changed and makes it really difficult to get to. And now there's a full screen advert every time I open the damn app. Will be getting rid of it soon and switch to something better.
- 2 ★: Nice camera system but it has arbitrary limitations for people who don't pay for their cloud service (we purchased SD cards for our cameras and don't have the cloud service but that means we can't watch our 4 cameras on split screen... because you can't use this feature unless you are paying for a different feature)
- 1 ★: Cheating on customers. the PC software has strict limitation to recording videos for 30 minutes on your own drive then needs manual restart. Obviously, this way the company forces to buy cloud subscription. This is the easy implementation in terms of software, but 2 years this issue is being ignored by support and the company. UPD: now I see cheating went further now android app cannot save not share recorded videos - evth to force customers use their f#ing cloud!
- 1 ★: Can't change wifi password without removing the cover to do a hard reset. Such lazy programming. Constantly losing connection to camera when trying to view video from SD card inside the camera. Trying to find a saved video from the camera is like a Easter hunt. You get what you pay for i guess.
- 5 ★: Feature request: Display the start time and end time when the camera has been turned off. Also when the camera loses power. Currently, if the camera is off it looks the same as when the camera doesn't pick up activity for recording.
- 5 ★: Super easy and quick to set up. Every feature I could think of, then some. No glitches at all and looks and works like it should. The camera is far exceeding my expectations and that's a relief because I've bought others, this one's the best.
- 2 ★: Dowm.loded the app less then 5 hrs ago. Haven't had the chance to really use it that long. And it keeps asking to rate it. At the least it should give the user a week or so to use it before the pop-ups keep popping up.asking to rate.it. that is if you want a proper rating. So for now ro stop the annoying pop-ups. Im giving it 2 stars.
- 3 ★: User friendly. However I bought the camera on Amazon that had a promotion for 6 months of free cloud and never got it. So I'm paying monthly for recording. Sometimes notifications don't come through when I set my camera to away mode. But I find deleting and redownloading the app fixes this.
- 1 ★: Videos and photos no longer downloading to phone following app upgrade meaning you can't email the clips or even see them. If you go into the app to view the photos they are there but the viewing download video option crashes the app. This needs fixing asap as it's next to useless without it working. 17 June and 2 updates later, videos and photos still not saving to phone gallery (Samsung 8+)
- 4 ★: Update DOES NOT WORK! I'm over Yi cameras. The company added a tech support company, did an update and then you cannot find where the downloaded video segments from the SD card have been stored. It use to download into the gallery in my android phone. I would not buy any Yi camera and am looking at spending $700.00 for a professionally installed camera system. Lastly Kami the tech service company responded with an enormous email of time wasting fixes that thus far have not worked.
- 2 ★: Yi Cameras and this software are not reliable I own 6 Yi Cameras they are simply not reliable. When you try to log into the software to view a camera most of the time it will not show you the image from the camera. You have to exit the camera and log in again, and then it works the 2nd time. This is really annoying. Also the cameras do not record the date and time in the video as a time stamp. And in Android you can only view one camera at a time unless you pay Yi extra. Disappointed in Yi
- 5 ★: Excellent app / device all features you could want. 5 years on and still I think unbeatable. However a small issue I had with all outdoor cameras. The screws holding SD card cover are so small, easy to lose, would really help if spare(s) were included with the pack you include with camera. Or info where they can be purchased. Also would really help installation if USB cable could have a round connector in the cable length, as you currently needl hole in wall large enough for the USB connector.
Instruction for installing Yi Home app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Yi Home app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.ants360.yicamera.international-v4.84.4_20210711.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsYi Home app apk 4.84.4_20210711 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to change the Z-order of tasks.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String].
- Allows an application to change the Z-order of tasks.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
Previous versionsYi Home 4.84.4_20210711:
Published on: July 12, 2021
File size: 96.9 MB
Yi Home 4.84.3_20210622:
Published on: June 28, 2021
File size: 97.6 MB
Yi Home 4.84.2_20210617:
Published on: June 17, 2021
File size: 97.6 MB
Yi Home 4.84.1_20210610:
Published on: June 14, 2021
File size: 97.6 MB
Yi Home 4.84.0_20210528:
Published on: May 31, 2021
File size: 96.7 MB
Yi Home 4.83.0_20210517:
Published on: May 17, 2021
File size: 96.5 MB